Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Virgin Homepage

Old 03-07-2007, 18:59
markbus
Forum Member

Is is just me, or has everyones homepage been changed to the Virgin Broadband Package deals? I thought the normal homepage was down, but on typing in the virginmedia address manually, it is still up and running. As I cannot change my default homepage in my settings, are we now stuck with this??
markbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 03-07-2007, 19:02
jbrown46
Forum Member

I think they've just upgraded the main page a little...

Try now.
jbrown46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 19:05
wykie
Forum Member

Is is just me, or has everyones homepage been changed to the Virgin Broadband Package deals? I thought the normal homepage was down, but on typing in the virginmedia address manually, it is still up and running. As I cannot change my default homepage in my settings, are we now stuck with this??
What home page?
wykie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 19:31
markbus
Forum Member

When I was with ntl, I used google as my homepage, but when VM took over the ntlworld.com page was redirected to virginmedia.com and set itself as my default homepage. I didn't mind too much but now it has gone to the aforementioned broadband packages page. I cannot change it because in my Internet Options the homepage details still show it as www.ntlworld.com/broadband and is greyed out so I am automatically redirected to the new page which is http://allyours.virginmedia.com/webs...ervice.do?id=2
I hope this makes sense!
markbus is offline   Reply With Quote