Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Orange Customer Service Email Address?

Old 01-12-2007, 21:26
Ambassador
Forum Member

Does anyone have an email address for Orange customer services aside from the character limited 'email us' page on the website?
Ambassador is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-12-2007, 18:24
Ambassador
Forum Member

No luck then, ringing them is about as useful as banging your head against a brick wall
Ambassador is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 20:05
jonespr1
Forum Member

Does anyone have an email address for Orange customer services aside from the character limited 'email us' page on the website?
http://www1.orange.co.uk/mobilecontactus/
jonespr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 20:23
SPARKIE1984
Forum Member

their email is crap mate!

i even recoreded delivery a letter to them and got no reply!!

their customer complaints service is sh@t! although i like the rest of them
SPARKIE1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 22:10
goomba
Forum Member

I emailed customer services on Orange once years ago about a general price enquiry - nothing to do with my account. Their response was that since they could not verify I was the account holder they could not answer my question. I have not used it since...
goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:53
Ricardodaforce
Inactive Member

Believe me, it's hard enough for staff to get through using our special numbers!
Ricardodaforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 14:19
Lawe13
Forum Member

their email is crap mate!

i even recoreded delivery a letter to them and got no reply!!

their customer complaints service is sh@t! although i like the rest of them
We have to by law respond to any written correspondence - so I would chase the letter up!

What address did you send it to? The Correspondance Dept is a Bristol address - but don't have it to hand atm cos not at work.
Lawe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 15:17
jonespr1
Forum Member

Orange Correspondence Deptartment
PO Box 10
Patch Way
Bristol
BS32 4BQ
jonespr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 15:22
Lawe13
Forum Member

That's the one.
Old 08-12-2007, 15:28
SPARKIE1984
Forum Member

thanks guys, i cant remember as it was quite a while ago! but i wasn't impressed, i emailed them 4 time just to get a reply and that was that they dont discuss accounts over email!

then posted thema letter and they never got back to me... shame really because i think the general customer services are excellent!
SPARKIE1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 15:32
riando
Forum Member

I have only ever had dealings with Orange PAYG CS. And they always provided a good quick service. Thats been a few years now though.
riando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 15:55
Lawe13
Forum Member

Aye, it has changed over the past few years. PAYG is dealt with, for the most part, off shore. I know from my dealings with them as an employee, it can be frustrating at times.
Old 16-04-2009, 10:23
N8JevTBH
Forum Member

Sorry I realise this is almost 18 months after it was requested, but I have just googled to find an email address for them as I wanted to email rather than filling out their form. I came across this post on the forum but no email. I managed to find customer.services@orange.co.uk from the Orange contact us page source.
N8JevTBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 13:14
Gusto Brunt
Forum Member

Sorry I realise this is almost 18 months after it was requested, but I have just googled to find an email address for them as I wanted to email rather than filling out their form. I came across this post on the forum but no email. I managed to find customer.services@orange.co.uk from the Orange contact us page source.
Thanks.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 18:23
k9fan
Forum Member

Thank you.
k9fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 18:39
k9fan
Forum Member

Please accept our apologies, we are in the process of improving our e-mail service, and cannot deal with your e-mail enquiry at this time.

For the moment, can we ask you to use one of our alternative Customer Service channels, where our advisors will be happy to answer any question or resolve any enquiry you may have.

You can contact us, between 8am to 10pm by :-

dialling 150 from your Orange handset or
calling us on 07973100150 from a landline*
Our Text Service provides text message support on 150 - just send 'help' to 150
If your abroad you can also contact on 07973100150**
You can manage your account online, 24 hours a day at Your Account
You can also manage your account and get answers to most questions, using our Your Orange app, available to download for all smartphones
You can talk to one of our agents using our Click to chat services on our website
Alternatively, our Orange helpers are always ready to provide support if you visit our social media sites @OrangeHelpers on twitter or search for Orange Helpers on Facebook

Apologies once again, but we hope to be back soon with an even better email service, so we appreciate your understanding at this time.

*calls are charged at local rates if you're a BT customer, but if you're with another provider it may cost more so do check

** calls are charged at international rates.
Old 16-08-2013, 01:02
Aye Up
Forum Member

executive.office@orange.co.uk

should suffice.....
Aye Up is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 11:52
debi
Forum Member

Executive office telephone number 01707 315000

Olaf Swantee CEO EE email olaf.swantee@ee.co.uk
debi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 12:10
k9fan
Forum Member

Executive office telephone number 01707 315000

Olaf Swantee CEO EE email olaf.swantee@ee.co.uk

Thanks.
I sent an email to the first email address given above earlier this morning and received an automatic response:

Thank you for bringing the details of your recent experience with EE to our attention. Your email will now be assigned a case manager who will retain ownership and attempt to resolve any issues you may have.

Your case manager will be in touch as soon as possible but should you have any further information that will assist our investigation, please forward to this address. We appreciate your request may require urgent attention,

if you prefer you can contact us by calling 150 from your mobile phone, our customer service team would love the opportunity to resolve this matter for you.

If you are responding to a previous communication and have already been assigned a case manager, the above timescales do not apply and we will be back in contact with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

EE.

- to which I replied:
I cannot contact you by calling 150 from my mobile phone because, as I typed in my email:

My phone has had no network coverage in Ringwood since Saturday. I understand that the Orange mast has been upgraded which is causing the problem. When will this issue be resolved, please?

Thank you.