Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Old 17-01-2008, 23:49
Cookie Jar
Forum Member

So here it is. I thought I would make a thread about what Game/Games we are playing right now. Be interesting to see if we play the same kinda games as each other and see which ones are the most popular at a certain time or whatever. So every now and then just update what game/s your mostly playing and on which console, and say how your getting on with them.

So abit like the "What song are you listening to right now??" thread in the music section, but with games

So... for example, right now I am mostly playing on PGR4 on the 360, and its a superb game. Also been playing quite abit of COD4 and the GTA series on my PS2, getting ready for IV to be launched.

What about you mob?
Cookie Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-01-2008, 23:59
RYPW

At the moment I mostly play COD4 on my 360 and MGS3 on my PS2. MGS3 is getting more attention at the moment
Old 18-01-2008, 00:05
CosyShibito
Forum Member

Mario Galaxy on the Wii...been stuck on the same area for 3 weeks

Covenant on the PS2, I never tire of that game, I've tired of the RPG genre but I still love the Shadow Hearts games for some reason.

And American McGee's Alice on the PC, people can tell when I play that game because there are random screams of "BOOJUMS!". I really like it's twisted nature and the insanity of Wonderland, and I love the Chesire Cat in this game.

I really genuinely have no life. And to make me sound even sadder, in between those three games I've been farming souls on Aria of Sorrow.

I tend to play darker games when I'm in a particularly down patch, and happier games (like Billy Hatcher and Terrangima) when I'm unusually happy.
CosyShibito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 00:06
SjayaK
Forum Member

At the moment I keep switching between FIFA 08 on the 360 and Mario Galaxy on the Wii.
SjayaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 06:10
NorfolkBoy1
Forum Member

Predominantly Super Mario Galaxy at the mo', but I got onto the "final" Bowser battle last night, I'm not sure how much more I'll play after 60 stars.

That's the only Wiii game I play.

On Ps3 my time is split between Guitar Hero III and Calll of Duty 4, although I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at both of these cause I find them qute hard to be honest.
NorfolkBoy1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 07:30
digibod
Forum Member

Mario Galaxy on the Wii...been stuck on the same area for 3 weeks

Covenant on the PS2, I never tire of that game, I've tired of the RPG genre but I still love the Shadow Hearts games for some reason.

And American McGee's Alice on the PC, people can tell when I play that game because there are random screams of "BOOJUMS!". I really like it's twisted nature and the insanity of Wonderland, and I love the Chesire Cat in this game.

I really genuinely have no life. And to make me sound even sadder, in between those three games I've been farming souls on Aria of Sorrow.

I tend to play darker games when I'm in a particularly down patch, and happier games (like Billy Hatcher and Terrangima) when I'm unusually happy.
cheer up you, hope to catch you later on our name game
digibod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 09:26
DNR
Forum Member

COD4 online - almost at the 'green cross' Prestige badge.

Mass Effect - Taking a short break from it as I'm on my 2nd playthrough.

Plus a bit of FIFA 08 & Guitar Hero 3 for variety.
DNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 10:00
snak
Forum Member

Mario Galaxy

only play one game at a time else i would leave the other and get distracted

going to play mass effect after completed just got to the last galaxy at around 78 stars, im not going to complete it asap going through it as and when i see the stars come up
snak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 10:49
scooby1970
Forum Member

Ok, just finished Uncharted Drakes Fortune, so will do it again soon on Hard level. Currently playing Tekken 5R, Guitar Hero 3, Ratchet & Clank and COD4 online more than any other games.

Plus, while travelling around I'm working my way through Super Mario on the DS.

Mark
scooby1970 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 10:54
WoodsMonk
Forum Member

Xbox 360 - Condemned & Call Of Duty 4
PC - Football Manager 2008
WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 10:59
mikey86uk
Forum Member

Xbox 360 - The Simpsons Game,FIFA 08 and COD4
mikey86uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 11:14
PJayC
Forum Member

Burnout Paradise demo - Xbox 360
Football Manager Handheld 2008 - PSP
PJayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 12:11
Granny72
Forum Member

CoD4 multiplayer on the 360 and PS3 (I got the latter for Xmas and thought I'd keep it anyway )

Uncharted and Unreal Tournament 3 on the PS3

Gearing up for Burnout Paradise and finally getting round to playing Mass Effect once I'm done with Uncharted.
Granny72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 15:48
gillyallan
Forum Member

Guitar Hero 3 most of the time on Wii
gillyallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 17:08
LightningIguana
Forum Member

Marvel Ultimate alliance and Harvest Moon DS.

Poles apart *l*
LightningIguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 16:01
Cookie Jar
Forum Member

Been playing some Splinter Cell: DA also now.
I bought it ages ago and thought it was crap and put it back on the shelf

Its actually not a bad little game, but frustrating.
Old 20-01-2008, 16:03
WoodsMonk
Forum Member

Been playing some Splinter Cell: DA also now.
I bought it ages ago and thought it was crap and put it back on the shelf

Its actually not a bad little game, but frustrating.
I bought it when it came out still haven't finished it (I have another Condemned on my hands), But I will finish it before Splinter Cell: Conviction comes out*

*Hope so anyways
WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 16:06
Ju411
Forum Member

DSL: 42 All time classics

XBox: PES5

Wii: The Simpsons (but I'm stuck with Homer and Bart in the museeum already)
Ju411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 16:09
TH14
Forum Member

Mostly COD4 with the odd bursts of Assassins Creed and Fifa08.
TH14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 16:13
Cookie Jar
Forum Member

Mostly COD4 with the odd bursts of Assassins Creed and Fifa08.
Ive all but given up on assassins. Its shame because it looked a great game when I got it, and now i just find it annoying. Maybe I'll get round to getting further with it. If not, I may trade.
Old 20-01-2008, 16:17
TH14
Forum Member

Ive all but given up on assassins. Its shame because it looked a great game when I got it, and now i just find it annoying. Maybe I'll get round to getting further with it. If not, I may trade.
I love it. What memory block are you stuck on? I usually put it on for an hour or so to relax after a stressful bout of Call Of Duty.
Old 20-01-2008, 16:35
Cookie Jar
Forum Member

I love it. What memory block are you stuck on? I usually put it on for an hour or so to relax after a stressful bout of Call Of Duty.
Im only on the second block still, just completed the Tamir assassination. I havent done much since ive got it, but i have been trying to collect the flags which has been taking some time

The controls were peeing me off abit, it seemed really unresponsive, so I left it for abit. I will crack it open again, maybe later today.

Whats it like as it goes on difficulty wise? I got my butt whipped a few times during some of the little "rescue the citizens" fights.
Old 20-01-2008, 16:49
Keck
Forum Member

Im only on the second block still, just completed the Tamir assassination. I havent done much since ive got it, but i have been trying to collect the flags which has been taking some time

The controls were peeing me off abit, it seemed really unresponsive, so I left it for abit. I will crack it open again, maybe later today.

Whats it like as it goes on difficulty wise? I got my butt whipped a few times during some of the little "rescue the citizens" fights.
You get more health and more moves as you progress you can dodge and counter kill really easily, i've taken on 12+guards without alot of problems.

Im stuck on block seven just can't get the motivation to carry on maybe try to finish it next week.
Keck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 17:45
TH14
Forum Member

Once you get the counter attack skill you can take on 20 odd guards and still win. Just wait for them to strike and then do the counter move and it's so easy. It's the same sort of thing (eavesdrop, interrogate etc etc) for the rest of the game.
Old 20-01-2008, 17:47
umpa lumpa
Forum Member

wii - mario galazy
ps3 - assassins creed
umpa lumpa is offline   Reply With Quote