Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 22:26
hayleyg
Forum Member

It's no good, I'm so tired I have to take this to bed. Will catch up tomorrow - have a great evening & sweet dreams Heathens!
Night night xxx

Table bit now
hayleyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-05-2008, 23:04
hayleyg
Forum Member

Love that last shot of Heath

Cheers Heath wherever you may be xx
Old 08-05-2008, 00:54
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

*FFF staggers in out of breath* Did I miss it all?????, bum., sorry folks, had to work late at very short notice, started yesterday at 7am, finished today at 12:20am. Sorry SB but my battery died on my mobile, didn't get your voicemail till Igot home and started charging it.....sorry eveyone. off to bed to dream of Heathxxx fff
fancyfirefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:40
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

Hi, thanks to Rose for posting the info about the Heath Joker doll, I too would have liked one, not for it's value, but because it's Heath.....Grr, stop buying it if you are just going to flog it on ebay!!!, anyway, thought Id' post this incase anyone else, like me, has no Idea what they look like......I personally think the real thing was WAY more attractive

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1136741.ece
Old 08-05-2008, 15:59
hayleyg
Forum Member

Hi, thanks to Rose for posting the info about the Heath Joker doll, I too would have liked one, not for it's value, but because it's Heath.....Grr, stop buying it if you are just going to flog it on ebay!!!, anyway, thought Id' post this incase anyone else, like me, has no Idea what they look like......I personally think the real thing was WAY more attractive

Oh Heath by a mile definitely..

And nice to see you post..you were missed last night.
Old 08-05-2008, 16:08
Rugby Rose
Forum Member

Oooh that doll is nasty. I don't want one now anyway.
Rugby Rose is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 16:33
Sillygirlflower

I'm sure they'll bring more out - you just have to wait. They are a bit odd-looking tho, aren't they?!

Definitely Heath - that thing looks like a cartoon - mind you, if they made one that was more realistic, it would terrify the kids!! There's a shop in my local town centre that does all sorts of film/collectors stuff & they quite often have film collectors "dolls" - if I see a Heath Joker one, I'll take a pic & send it to you!!

Oooh that doll is nasty. I don't want one now anyway.
Old 08-05-2008, 17:14
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

Thanks Hay, I was really fed up at having to miss stripey Wednesday. Cant believe we have reached 100 pages!!, way to go girlies, here's to the next 100.
Old 08-05-2008, 17:40
SparklyBird
Forum Member

Thanks Hay, I was really fed up at having to miss stripey Wednesday. Cant believe we have reached 100 pages!!, way to go girlies, here's to the next 100.
Never mind - we were beginning to think you had been abducted by aliens or in a gutter somewhere after too much pear jooce !!!!
SparklyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 18:48
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

Alittle parcel plopped through my letter box this morning..... twas Blackrock. I wish HMV would pull their finger out and send me LOD
Old 08-05-2008, 19:02
Sillygirlflower

Alittle parcel plopped through my letter box this morning..... twas Blackrock. I wish HMV would pull their finger out and send me LOD
Still plenty of time lovey! Don't worry! What's everyone voting for for next Weds?
Old 08-05-2008, 19:04
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

Still plenty of time lovey! Don't worry! What's everyone voting for for next Weds?
Any Ideas?
Old 08-05-2008, 19:06
Sillygirlflower

Lucky dip again? Or LOD - if a majority have it - or Monsters Ball?
Old 08-05-2008, 19:08
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

Lucky dip again? Or LOD - if a majority have it - or Monsters Ball?
Have you got it yet?
Old 08-05-2008, 19:11
Sillygirlflower

Have you got it yet?
No It's ok tho if everyone else has it - I'll just watch "wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you!"
Old 08-05-2008, 19:13
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

No It's ok tho if everyone else has it - I'll just watch "wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you!"
What about BBM?
Old 08-05-2008, 19:16
Sillygirlflower

oh, now I'm not sure about that..... I think I could now watch that on my own, but I can't type & blub at the same time
Old 08-05-2008, 19:28
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

oh, now I'm not sure about that..... I think I could now watch that on my own, but I can't type & blub at the same time
That was the first film I watched after Heath's Death, just jumped straight in with that one. I was fine, I blubbed at 4 feathers more for some reason....and Ned Kelly.....and The Patriot.....and AKT...
Old 08-05-2008, 19:35
Sillygirlflower

That was the first film I watched after Heath's Death, just jumped straight in with that one. I was fine, I blubbed at 4 feathers more for some reason....and Ned Kelly.....and The Patriot.....and AKT...
First one I watched was 10 things with everyone on here........ I couldn't face any of them. After finally watching BBM (which made me blub loads), the one that really got me was Ned. Then the Patriot. Don't want to watch Monsters Ball at the mo either
Old 08-05-2008, 19:47
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

First one I watched was 10 things with everyone on here........ I couldn't face any of them. After finally watching BBM (which made me blub loads), the one that really got me was Ned. Then the Patriot. Don't want to watch Monsters Ball at the mo either
TTIHAY then??????, kidding
Old 08-05-2008, 20:53
Sillygirlflower

TTIHAY then??????, kidding
If everyone wants Monsters Ball or whatever, then I'll watch it. I don't mind Too scared to take the mickey out of you incase you insult me with pile cream again!

BTW love the Casanova piccy - very nice!
Old 08-05-2008, 21:39
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

If everyone wants Monsters Ball or whatever, then I'll watch it. I don't mind Too scared to take the mickey out of you incase you insult me with pile cream again!

BTW love the Casanova piccy - very nice!
Would I insult you?, never!!!
I'll go with the majority
Old 09-05-2008, 17:23
SparklyBird
Forum Member

Good Evening Heathens - thank God its Friday - Yippeee

Break out the Pear Jooce
Old 09-05-2008, 20:10
fancyfirefoot
Forum Member

Evening all, just got home after doing my Friday big shop!!!, the pear cider is cooling as i type this. are we going for a lucky dip on Wednesday then?.....I may go for the sin eater...for some reason I actually quite like that film
Old 09-05-2008, 20:12
SparklyBird
Forum Member

Evening all, just got home after doing my Friday big shop!!!, the pear cider is cooling as i type this. are we going for a lucky dip on Wednesday then?.....I may go for the sin eater...for some reason I actually quite like that film
Pretty please with a cherry on top - can I borrow BBM then ???