Options

Am I the only one whos heard that Emma Watson is a complete bitch?

HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm curious as to know if anyone here has heard it as well

Comments

• Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    yes you are: she's lovely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just around the internet, theres a completee site dedicated to calling her a bitch, & then theres this

http://forum.darkzune.com/flame-board/zune-id-1404-emma-watson-bitch.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normally when famous women are called bitches, it just means they're no-nonsense, and I tend to like them!

From what I've seen of Emma Watson, she speaks her mind and isn't afraid to be herself, but I don't recall anything that would classify her as a bitch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    l have no way of knowing what she's like since I don't know her personally.

The internet encourages of lot of hatred mainly because it's so anonymous.

I could pass the girl on the street and be none the wiser.

;)
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think i might have heard from somewhere that she's a snob...
    don't usually believe what i read though...

what has she apparently said or done that makes her a bitch ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    I've never even heard of her.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's achieved fame and fortune at a very young age so she may well be 'difficult'. Her grasp of reality may well be skewed.

I'm not interested in Harry Potter and have never seen the films - the only time I see her is in the fashion mags - she tends to turn up to these events looking stylish. Who knows what she's like in real life?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    She's achieved fame and fortune at a very young age so she may well be 'difficult'. Her grasp of reality may well be skewed.

I'm not interested in Harry Potter and have never seen the films - the only time I see her is in the fashion mags - she tends to turn up to these events looking stylish. Who knows what she's like in real life?

Exactly. I cast an eye over that website on her and they all seem to hate her because she is snobbish and has too much money.

But I agree that people who become famous at a young age do tend to have a bad grasp on reality. It's really up to the parents to keep a firm hold and ensure that their child's life is as normal as possible. Put the money in a trust fund or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    I've heard she's smart (which people normally take as superior or bitchy) and she has fab dress sense - but all the reports i've heard are that shes a nice girl.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HayleyXD wrote: »
    I'm curious as to know if anyone here has heard it as well

Not me, I haven't come across anything nasty about her.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    So, no concrete examples then, just a load of jealous guff from internet saddoes which the OP then posts to a wider community thereby giving it greater credence.

Somewhere, on another forum a user is posting much the same question and citing this thread as evidence.

Ain't the Internet marvellous? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Imogen MImogen M Posts: 4,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine she might be a bit spoilt, but there's nothing about her that makes me think she's any more unpleasant than the next person within that industry. She's a beautiful young woman with a great fashion sense and a lot of money and good luck to her. She seems quite sensible and respectable from what I've seen of her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    A lot of girls seem to hate her because they think she's destroyed the character of Hermione/they're massive Harry Potter fangirls who are envious of the fact that she spends a lot of time around Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.

I've read a lot of horrible things that people have said about her and they honestly don't seem to base it on anything other than the fact that she is young, successful and in Harry Potter! It just seems like a bad case of jealousy. I always think she comes across well in interviews.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of girls seem to hate her because they think she's destroyed the character of Hermione

Well they're wasting their time blaming Emma Watson - character development is down to the screen writers and director. Emma can only play what is on the page and do what the director tells her to do.

But many Harry Potter fans come across as borderline insane, so they aren't really worthy of anyone's attention.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma is basically the kind of girl who will always attract the 'bet she's a bitch' comments - not only is she beautiful, famous and wealthy but she is also clearly from a "well to do" family (for want of a better phrase), is highly intelligent and not afraid to speak her mind.

So of course she just has to be horrible!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read/heard about Emma Watson, she is a very well educated and spoken young girl who also happens to be (in my opinion) a damn good actress.

Perhaps this is mistaken for snobbery, but where you've got the idea she is a 'complete bitch' from I don't know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently there was an interview on one of the big american shows years ago when she was about 11 and she came across as a know-it-all and difficult but I think a lot of girls are like that when they are growing up.
  • Options
    bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HayleyXD wrote: »
    just around the internet, theres a completee site dedicated to calling her a bitch, & then theres this

http://forum.darkzune.com/flame-board/zune-id-1404-emma-watson-bitch.html

wow, that's some bank evidence you've collected there :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I've heard she a tad up herself from someone who knows someone who goes to heddington, nothing concrete and don't know if its true, but living near oxford, there were always rumors around school and with friends from similar social circles to her that she could be quite a sterotypical of someone who's been privatly educated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polka.dott wrote: »
    Apparently there was an interview on one of the big american shows years ago when she was about 11 and she came across as a know-it-all and difficult but I think a lot of girls are like that when they are growing up.

Girls can be a bit unlikeable at that age. It's because our bodies and minds are changing so much. Most girls go through phases, as teens, of being rather unlikeable little madames but it usually passes quite quickly. I wouldn't begrude any girl for being a bit bratty at that age because it's usually just a part of growing up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GhostBoy wrote: »
    I've never even heard of her.

Me neither
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate her, I odn't know her to hate her its just what i've heard & i was wondering if its true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    polka.dott wrote: »

Yeah it was the Jay Leno show where she corrected him on his pronunciation of her name, but she did it in a very narky way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h02VR68Qz5M

I'd attribute it to growing up and probably thinking the world was too much her oyster.

She's 18 now, and hopefully has matured.
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the way she corrected him wasn't bitchy at all ! she was just being a bit cheeky about his accent ! no harm !

does she remind anyone else of keira knightley ???