Options

Should Mylene Klass be banned from ........

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
Forum Member
..... presenting the Pop Star to Opera Star programme on Friday.

As I am sure you are all aware Ms Klass has been cautioned for carrying a knife and with presenter's behaviour being in the news recently ie Jonathan Ross I was just wondering if Ms Klass did not fall into the same catergory and she should be banned from persenting any programmes as it would be seen as accepting Ms Klass's behaviour.

And before you all say it there is no circumstances for her to have this knife, as she should have simply phoned 999 and what would have happened if she (or her baby) had been attacked, or she had killed someone?

Comments

• Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Cautioned for carrying a knife... in her own kitchen!
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This would be funny if the OP wasn't being serious ..
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    I'll be worried about mowing my lawn in future.

In case I'm cautioned for brandishing a dangerous weapon in my garden that's shaped like a lawnmower!
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Ooh, perhaps I should be careful about the electric knife I used to carve the Sunday roast today. :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As I am sure you are all aware Ms Klass has been cautioned for carrying a knife and with presenter's behaviour being in the news recently ie Jonathan Ross I was just wondering if Ms Klass did not fall into the same catergory and she should be banned from persenting any programmes as it would be seen as accepting Ms Klass's behaviour.

And before you all say it there is no circumstances for her to have this knife, as she should have simply phoned 999 and what would have happened if she (or her baby) had been attacked, or she had killed someone?

First of all, Myleene was in her house when she waved the knife at the prowlers outside of her house. Secondly, she never actually got within striking distance of them ..... according to the article about it.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't cautioned in the legal sense was she, just err, cautioned.:confused:
  • Options
    a4514a4514 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote: »
    Cautioned for carrying a knife... in her own kitchen!

doesnt everyone have a knife in their kitchen!! how can u be cautioned for carrying a knife in ur own kitchen thats where knifes belong isnt it in the kitchen if she had stolen it from somewhere thats fair enough but its her knife in her kitchen su
  • Options
    a4514a4514 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote: »
    Cautioned for carryins g a knife... in her own kitchen!

thats sooo dumb i thought knifes belong in the kitchen and its not like u need a permit to have knifes in ur own when it is a item of cutlery...where else is she gonna keep the knife bedside table !!
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

Are you serious?!
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP, If the end of the thread sentence had turned out to be '.....opening her cavernous mush in public' generally 't would have been an 'aye' from me, but not on the grounds of standing up to a couple of scrotes!
  • Options
    Harkins63Harkins63 Posts: 1,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    She wasn't cautioned in the legal sense was she, just err, cautioned.:confused:

No,you're right,she was just warned.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened re Jonathan Ross? :confused:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wholeheartedly agree with the OP. Gordon Ramsay is very often seeing carrying a whisk and that is dangerous, therefore, he should be banned from our screens. In fact, let's stop the world.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she should be banned from presenting the Awards because she's an over-exposed irritation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I smell desperate publicity stunt......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I smell desperate publicity stunt......on the radio the police denied giving her any kind of caution.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    What a dumb question - she should be given a medal!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8451369.stm

I am not surprised that the BBC should publish such an inacurate article with no mention of the Police comment at all.

The stupid woman was "advised" not warned nor cautioned. But trust her to make a drama of it. Typical media **** diva behaviour.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RacerWelsh wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8451369.stm

I am not surprised that the BBC should publish such an inacurate article with no mention of the Police comment at all.

The stupid woman was "advised" not warned nor cautioned. But trust her to make a drama of it. Typical media **** diva behaviour.

Where is there a direct quote from Myleene in that article that suggests she is making a "drama" of it?

I would be petrified if I saw intruders in my garden. And if I had a little girl upstairs sleeping I would do anything to ward them off. Then if the police had the cheek to tell me that I was in the wrong for doing so, I would be fuming to say the least.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Whether she was advised or reprimanded... this is still unbelievable. I would have done the same as her!
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Where is there a direct quote from Myleene in that article that suggests she is making a "drama" of it?

I would be petrified if I saw intruders in my garden. And if I had a little girl upstairs sleeping I would do anything to ward them off. Then if the police had the cheek to tell me that I was in the wrong for doing so, I would be fuming to say the least.

People just love to attack celebs on here for nothing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Myleene is pretty, talented, and absolutely fvck!ng unavoidable in the British media... ban her, I say!
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Myleene waving a kitchen knife in her...er...kitchen is probably the best piece of work she's ever done!
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    People just love to attack celebs on here for nothing.

So I've noticed. I understand that familiarity breeds contempt but it shouldn't. Yes, Myleene is everywhere, but so is Cheryl Cole, Holly Willoughby, Philip Schofield and many others.

Myleene is the expected choice for presenting an opera-style show considering she is classically trained.
  • Options
    birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm ... I seem to remember Myleene being the victim of a 'happy slapping' incident at one time. She seems to be very unlucky this way ...... :rolleyes: