Options

FBI Franchise - UK PACE (Sky Witness) [NO SPOILERS]

carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,720
Forum Member
edited 15/08/22 - 21:27 in US TV Shows #1
As suggested in another thread, I have created this new thread to discuss the FBI franchise shows at UK PACE with no spoilers; hidden or not.

Current shows in the franchise as of this first post:
FBI
FBI: Most Wanted
FBI: International

Comments

• Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last nights Most Wanted not available on catchup? If you go into TV guide it (episode 6) is showing as being on at 11pm tonight, but if you try searching it doesn’t show up in the results.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    Last nights Most Wanted not available on catchup? If you go into TV guide it (episode 6) is showing as being on at 11pm tonight, but if you try searching it doesn’t show up in the results.

If you go to catch up- featured best of tv of the week and go to the end it’s there. Not sure why they don’t have it in its own section. They do that a lot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, I can see international doing that method but not most wanted (also remember I’m on Sky+, not Q, if that makes any difference to how catch-up is laid out)….also I can’t find it on Sky Go either.
  • Options
    Alan51Alan51 Posts: 3,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, I can see international doing that method but not most wanted (also remember I’m on Sky+, not Q, if that makes any difference to how catch-up is laid out)….also I can’t find it on Sky Go either.

The catch up section on Sky Q is terrible, much easier to find shows on Sky +
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and I get a text and e-mail to move from Sky + to Sky Q. They really want people off Sky + don't they!!

• Options
    Forum Member
    edited 28/08/22 - 21:30 #7
    Alan51 wrote: »

The catch up section on Sky Q is terrible, much easier to find shows on Sky +
    I just say the name of the show into my remote. + can't do that :D
    The_abbott wrote: »
    and I get a text and e-mail to move from Sky + to Sky Q. They really want people off Sky + don't they!!
    With the age of the service, and therefore the boxes, I would think so too!
  • Options
    WelshmistWelshmist Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just can't get into FBI international for some reason
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And whilst we’ve been debating whether Q or Sky+ catch up is easier to navigate, the episode that started this discussion is still missing-or at least I still can’t find it, though I’ve got it recorded from the Saturday night showing now.
  • Options
    petestanpetestan Posts: 3,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 29/08/22 - 09:20 #10
    I can see it via catchup on a Q box, you have to go to Sky Witness then click on FBI International then FBI and scroll to season 4 then episode 6. Admittedly it's not straight forward but it's there.
    Edit: it's probably easier to find it on sky Go I just typed in FBI in the search box and season 4 pops up straight away, episode 6 is there waiting.
  • Options
    Dan_in_the_MidlandsDan_in_the_Midlands Posts: 1,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching all three series and would place them in order of preference as FBI, then International, then Most Wanted.

The story lines in FBI have been quite good recently, and I like the premise of International being set around Central Europe, but Most Wanted has fallen back a bit this season. I think the show is suffering with uncertainty over the characters, who's in and who's not, and the stories have felt a bit weak.
  • Options
    Jim_UlaJim_Ula Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I
    Welshmist wrote: »
    Just can't get into FBI international for some reason

Could that be due to the insufferable arse in charge of the unit perhaps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petestan wrote: »
    I can see it via catchup on a Q box, you have to go to Sky Witness then click on FBI International then FBI and scroll to season 4 then episode 6. Admittedly it's not straight forward but it's there.
    Edit: it's probably easier to find it on sky Go I just typed in FBI in the search box and season 4 pops up straight away, episode 6 is there waiting.

If you check my post again you’ll note I was actually referring to FBI Most Wanted…..but in any case it seems to have been added now and is showing up as normal in the search results on my +HD box.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies, although Most Wanted is found the same way on a Q box, not that it matters.
  • Options
    asdasinsburysasdasinsburys Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barely an advert on Most Wanted this week ....I recorded, went to recordings and it wasn't there...

Had to voice search, go to season 3 ep 6...there it was quiting to be viewed . ..

Just a 1st world problem but irritating.
  • Options
    Martin1Martin1 Posts: 8,333
    Forum Member
    edited 02/09/22 - 19:23 #16
    FBI International will be taken 1 week break after 8th, Ep9 will air on 22nd , no idea why.
  • Options
    Jim_UlaJim_Ula Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With a bit of luck they will be on a hiatus having murdered the agent in charge and disposing of the body ........

Much better episode this week as Jamie (sp?) effectively took the lead and in doing so proved herself capable and compassionate in equal measure. She also managed to deal with things in a manner guaranteed to give them a welcome return to this weeks guest country, unlike other people I could mention.
  • Options
    Alan51Alan51 Posts: 3,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martin1 wrote: »
    FBI International will be taken 1 week break after 8th, Ep9 will air on 22nd , no idea why.

International only has 21 episodes whereas the other two both have 22, so I presume they are skipping a week due to a crossover later in the series
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Then maybe they should have just started it a week later 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They couldn't do that as the first episode followed on the story from the other two versions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 04/09/22 - 18:30 #21

They couldn't do that as the first episode followed on the story from the other two versions.

The only way that might have worked if they’d gone with;

Week one. Thursday: FBI 4.1/Most Wanted 3.1

Week two. Wednesday: International 1.1, Thursday FBI 4.2/Most Wanted 3.2, and so on.

Incidentally are they showing the season 4 episode that got pulled because of the shootings in its originally scheduled place? I assume it still hasn’t been shown in the US as yet?

• Options
    HouseStarkHouseStark Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 04/09/22 - 21:28 #22

Dur. First episodes of all series’ were a CROSSOVER. Highly unsatisfactory to wait a week to see the conclusion of a three part sequential storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    edited 04/09/22 - 21:30 #23

HouseStark wrote: »

Dur. First episodes of all series’ were a CROSSOVER. Highly unsatisfactory to wait a week to see the conclusion of a three part sequential storyline.
    Indeed! Yes. I remember that about 8am today 😊
  • Options
    Martin1Martin1 Posts: 8,333
    Forum Member
    edited 09/09/22 - 00:04 #24
    Alan51 wrote: »
    Martin1 wrote: »

International only has 21 episodes whereas the other two both have 22, so I presume they are skipping a week due to a crossover later in the series

I wasn't aware of that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought, the episode “Flopped Cop” was originally the FBI S4 finale but was pulled in the US due to the school shootings. It is now due to air next month as S5 episode 4. Do we know yet whether Sky will air it in its original position at the end of S4, or will they follow the US lead and hold it back till next time?
  • Options
    HouseStarkHouseStark Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't know we are already a whole series behind USA.