Options

I'm glad Jo in that state

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
Forum Member
hopefully now everyone can see this is what happens when you bully and say racist stuff to other people.

you will be punished, one way or another.
I'm also glad that Jade and Danielle are in a real mess.

it's a great lesson for all bullies and racists.

Next time you wanna bully and say racist materials to another person, think twice.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    the greater good argument???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do feel sorry for her and I do not wish it for anyone BUT she has only her self to blame. She still is not acknowledging the fact that she was a bully, because that is sad, if Shilpa was weak person she would have suffered the same way she is suffering and if she can not see what hurt she has done!!! I do not think there is hope for her.
  • Options
    RosettaRosetta Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone disagrees with the OP it'll be like lambs to the slaughter!
  • Options
    zaboostylezaboostyle Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosetta wrote:

I disagree with OP. No one deserves this much unhappiness over a reality TV show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    You can't bully someone on national tv and not expect a backlash. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    I don't feel sorry for her, as she shouldn't have done what she did - although I think most of what we are seeing is put on. Anything she does actually feel is not remorse but fear that her career is going (gone) down the pan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anybody feels sorry for Jo, just picture her in the BB house, throwing her head back and laughing when Shilpa asked for her help.

Still feel sorry for her? :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    While Jade Jo etc were behaving disgracefully we didn't see them receive the punishment they deserved. Now they are out we feel justice is being done. Its not pleasant but neither is racist bullying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And another thing. If she can be so horrible to someone like that when the cameras are on her - what the heck is she like in private?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tegris wrote:

Exactly.

If she behaved herself, she would be loved and adored right now and be making some nice earnings.

She has only herself to blame.

She played with fire and got burnt
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is bothering me we are seeing 3 women in real distress but what about Jack in my mind his comment about Shilpa cleaning out the toilet with her teeth has to be the nastiest comment but he doesn't seem to have been "punished" at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    She didn't feel sorry for Shilpa in the house, why should we feel sorry for her now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    I agree, Jack should also be taken to task. Men seem to get off lightly where BB viewers are concerned.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree with the op as well, I don't like to watch anyone in this state, not nice, we should follow Shilpas lead and forgive and forget, they have been punished enough, we don't need to tip anyone completely over the edge, enough is enough
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we saying that this is the Karma Shilpa was talking about in the house. Bad things happen to bad people. Good stuff happens to good people.

OMG Jo might be reborn an earthworm??

I for one am not glad she is suffering like this, but i am not convinced she actually is. :eek:
  • Options
    RosettaRosetta Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't feel sorry for Shilpa in the house, why should we feel sorry for her now.

Because I'm sure you're all nice forgiving people!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosetta wrote:

I'm a nice guy , I'm not gullible that's all.
    Fake tears do not affect my opinion
    Rehabs do not affect my opinion.
    Fake apologies do not affect my opinion.

simple as that.
    you will know they are genuine when they are genuine, but so far it's been all PR rubbish.
  • Options
    cyfrincyfrin Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linkin wrote:
    hopefully now everyone can see this is what happens when you bully and say racist stuff to other people.

Next time you wanna bully and say racist materials to another person, think twice.

There was NO racism!!

Why don't you have some compassion? Your words are evil, and I hope one day that you will see that you are worse than the people you are calling!

IGNORANCE :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    tegris wrote:

After 12 runs of (C)BB there really is no excuse for not knowing really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Jo and the other did was disgusting, but i have no desire to see anyone and that includes Jo, in the state she was in this morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's because Jack is a non-entity.

He's also only nineteen and is still a teenager.

Basically nobody cares about Jack :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cyfrin wrote:
    There was NO racism!!

IGNORANCE :mad:

50000 of the people who bothered to complain said it was racism, I think I have enough people on my side.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stake501 wrote:
    Are we saying that this is the Karma Shilpa was talking about in the house. Bad things happen to bad people. Good stuff happens to good people.

OMG Jo might be reborn an earthworm??

I for one am not glad she is suffering like this, but i am not convinced she actually is. :eek:

OF course she isn't sorry and of course it is all for the cameras. She didn't feel sorry after it happened. She only felt sorry once she realised that people disapproved of it. That's hypocrisy.

If I said something horrible to somebody or about somebody I would either regret it straight away or not.

I wouldn't wait for a couple of weeks until I was about to lose my job over it. and then say "solly".
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    linkin wrote:

Only if you're a woman. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member

Because people criticised Jo for this in the house - yet here we have a situation where a lot of these same people are doing exactly the same thing to Jo.

Or is it suddenly okay to behave the way that Jo has been criticised for? She deserves it? Oh - that makes the behaviour acceptable then. :rolleyes: