Jackiey devout muslim

Comments

• Options
    Backward BoyBackward Boy Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surefan wrote:
    Just goes to prove the point how even threads are misinterpreted
    Surefan. I agree with you that Endemaol are culpable in creating this regretable situation. They put Jade and her hateful clan into the house.
    Most reasonable people agree that Jade is a vile bully, is ill-educted, inarticulate, deeply offensive and indeed a racist. Most reasonable people also believe that Jo and Danielle have behaved in a disgraceful way and fully deserve all the criticism they are getting. To deny this is just downright silly. In fact I find most of what you have said on this forum to be downright silly. Go outside, breathe some air and think before you post.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    My, you do like posting to keep your thread on the 1st page. A for effort!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    istigkeit wrote:
    Well what a load of nonsense. If something becomes a big news issue, of course people are going to tune in to find out what it's all about and form their own opinions.

Yes but not everyone has the balls to form their own opinions they go along with the majority
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surefan. I agree with you that Endemaol are culpable in creating this regretable situation. They put Jade and her hateful clan into the house.
    Most reasonable people agree that Jade is a vile bully, is ill-educted, inarticulate, deeply offensive and indeed a racist. Most reasonable people also believe that Jo and Danielle have behaved in a disgraceful way and fully deserve all the criticism they are getting. To deny this is just downright silly. In fact I find most of what you have said on this forum to be downright silly. Go outside, breathe some air and think before you post.

I'm not denying it I am just stating the fact that the whole thing has been blown out of proportion and that the British public are now being the bully towards Jade
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surefan wrote:
    I'm not denying it I am just stating the fact that the whole thing has been blown out of proportion and that the British public are now being the bully towards Jade
    Sorry, I didn't know you spoke for the British public. Personally, I have formed my own opinion, as has every person I know. It just happen to be the same opinion - Endemol deliberately and quite cynically created this situation. They care about money and not ethics.

Jade, Jack, Jackiey, Danielle and Jo represent everthing that is wrong with our society and its shallow obsession with celebrity and wealth.

Like most British people I have felt embarrased that the people in that house who have shown most intelligence, dignity and moral fibre are all foriegners. You... ...you are just a muppet.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She either stupidly thinks Shilpa is a muslim and it's a lame attempt to say how can I be racist to a fellow muslim, or even lamer and more ridiculously she is trying to get the muslims on her side against Shilpa (a hindu). The women really must be high as a kite or thick as **** if she thinks that was a plan likely to succeed. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surefan wrote:
    I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT TO SAVE THE UNDERDOG AND GO AGAINST THE MAJORITY
    Just though I'd point out that a young man called Adolf Hitler was elected with only 33% of the vote *cough*, he was the underdog, he fought against the majority. He was also a d***head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadders wrote:
    Jackiey has been misquoted, she said she is not a Muslim, she said she was in a dimella and what she meant to say was she uses muslin cloth to strain all the cr*p that eminates from the Goody household

LOL funny she really is in a dimella now....that could be so true!!!! As someone said, she wouldn't even be able to spell Muslim....she can't even spell Jackie properly. Who has ever seen it spelt or known anyone to spell Jackie or Jacqui like JACKIEY ????

:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Jackiey could not even spell Muslim

how is this story even going on still???

hands up one person who thinks jackiey could even spell muslim, excluding mr blonde.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    She doesn't know the first thing about being a Muslim.
    She drunk a lot of Alcohol, walkes around in a see through swim suit and swore a lot.

And if she has been a devoted Muslim for the past 10 years Jermaine would have talked to her about it and he would also have noticed her alcohol, swearing and lack of clothing.
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surefan wrote:
    Yes but not everyone has the balls to form their own opinions they go along with the majority

Half of the population don't have balls but we still manage to form our own opinions :p:D
  • Options
    vauxguyvauxguy Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are plenty of people who follow a religion who are gay.
    However in this case the other things about Jackiey outlined above by numerous posters make me pour scorn the use of the word devout.
    And anyone can be racist whether they claim to be religious or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when was Islam a race? You can be a Muslim and still racist.
  • Options
    richgossrichgoss Posts: 6,976
    Forum Member
    surefan wrote:
    I think you'll fimd SHILPA is a bully as well she wouldn't have got where she was if she wasn't!
    The problem in the Big Brother house was down to Class and not Racial, Jade has done a lot for charity and has picked herself up from the gutter, you've all slammed her back down, Shilpa has her own floor of an apartment block, she doesn't live in a shack, she has servants etc, she should be donating some of her money to help those suffering in her country

I'm assuming thats a joke :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    surefan wrote:
    Jade is of mix race and Jackiey is a devout muslim and has been practising the faith for over 10years, they may not have the class to manipulate and don't always think before they open their mouths but they are NOT RACIST, ...

Even though Jackiey is now being held up as the perfect person, devout muslim and all don't you know (don't make me laugh)

How is the text in bold related?

Oh and it was not 11 mill more like 9 mill, the last eviction was about 3 mill.

BB did not put words into the mouths of Jade, Jackiey, Danielle or Jo. So just get over it...
    surefan wrote:
    and HAVE NOT made racist comments

I seem to recall phrases like "THAT Indian" and "Shilpa Poppadom", but wait that must be BB editing again... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    surefan wrote:

You are Jade Goody and I claim my five pounds.
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    I think, since the only people who have ever put in print the notion that Jackiey is Muslim, the Guardian newspaper should be held accountable to this story.

I find it completely bizarre that they printed it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but I am sitting here laughing so hard that I just had tea come out of my nose. Jackiey a devout muslim OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Here is the real NEWS FLASH:

You can be MIXED race and still be RACIST.

You can be MUSLIM and still be RACIST.

You can be UPPERCLASS and still be RACIST.

You can be an ORTHODOX JEW and still be RACIST.

You can be INDIAN and still be RACIST.

You can be BLACK and still be RACIST (even of other Blacks - as an example: Jamaicans being racist towards Somalis)

Need I go on?

I makes no difference whether Jade is mixed race or Jackiey is - ahem - a devout muslim... they could still be racist. I don't see the point with JNM, the Guardian, H or whoever pointing this out because it is not a valid argument.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Princeton wrote:

You can be BLACK and still be RACIST (even of other Blacks - as an example: Jamaicans being racist towards Somalis)

Need I go on?

I makes no difference whether Jade is mixed race or Jackiey is - ahem - a devout muslim... they could still be racist. I don't see the point with JNM, the Guardian, H or whoever pointing this out because it is not a valid argument.

LOL i was just about to post something similar
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Princeton wrote:

Need I go on?

You can also have lots of black friends and still be racist, before anyone claims immunity with that old chestnut too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    surefan wrote:
    Jade is of mix race and Jackiey is a devout muslim and has been practising the faith for over 10years, they may not have the class to manipulate and don't always think before they open their mouths but they are NOT RACIST, and HAVE NOT made racist comments, it has been editied well by Big Brother to boost the ratings, CBB this year has been the lowest viewed since it started, there were less than 3 million viewers until so called racism took hold and it went up to 4.5million and went up to 11million on eviction night, there is only one winner and that is endemol, why is everyone now bullying Jade, give her a break

Devout Muslims(women) so not smoke or consume alcohol, pray 4 times a day...............not something we saw Jackiey doing during her short stay.................Muslim women are also supposed to cover their hair with a scarf and definitely not parade in swimwear.

She may claim to be a muslim.........but she is definitely not Devout.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surefan wrote:
    Indian government has invited Jade to go to their country and see what it is like culturally let's hope she goes and learns something, at least it will get her away from the bullying British public

But she's already been there when she made a documentary for one of the cable channels. BBC News ran a clip of it a few days ago. She went along with a girl-friend and dressed up as Bollywood actresses and another time a tour guide took her to a temple and she started heaving and complaining about the smell and the flies. The tour guide told her off and said not to use bad words and show respect. I'm surprised none of this has been mentioned before on CBB or in the media. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So they should not orchastrate a clash of cultures by keeping them segregated then, or we should not have different cultures mixing???

Just saying Big brother always orchestrates a clash whether culture or not
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Devout Muslims(women) so not smoke or consume alcohol, pray 4 times a day...............not something we saw Jackiey doing during her short stay.................Muslim women are also supposed to cover their hair with a scarf and definitely not parade in swimwear.

She may claim to be a muslim.........but she is definitely not Devout.

Muslims do what they want behind the backs of their followers