Options

100 % Alleged Showbiz Industry Hints & Saucy Secrets (merged) (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredsnail wrote:
    But he's currently appearing on one show as the other is not on air so more likely to be the first one.

Maybe it is the first one, I was just thinking ( not being vulgar ) but I would imgaine that people at a party would have preferred to see the second perform such an act (far better looking) rather than the first. Mind you some people switch off the lights and yawn when they want guests to go home, maybe the first one mentioned does this in order to get guests to leave , rapidly I would imagine.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote:
    Maybe it is the first one, I was just thinking ( not being vulgar ) but I would imgaine that people at a party would have preferred to see the second perform such an act (far better looking) rather than the first. Mind you some people switch off the lights and yawn when they want guests to go home, maybe the first one mentioned does this in order to get guests to leave , rapidly I would imagine.

PMSL - that's just made me spit water all over my screen :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    In which case his guests wouldn't know if they were coming or going. ;)
  • Options
    madzo2005madzo2005 Posts: 3,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wicked Whisper 4 May

"WHICH fading Premiership wideboy is being given the cold shoulder by his team-mates because of his racist views and use of the "n" word?"

Any Ideas??
  • Options
    couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that isn't JB on Holymoly - chin is all wrong
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    BookQueen wrote:
    In which case his guests wouldn't know if they were coming or going. ;)
    Very good! :D
  • Options
    Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    *Note to all men* Take ya bloody socks off whilst parading your tackle! :cool:

their tackle is pretty hilarious anyway so just to complete the picture (and cos they have a sense of humour) they leave their socks on :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    currently doing the rounds....and not for the first time

which twizzling chef was recently caught AGAIN up on Hampstead where he lives with his missus.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    currently doing the rounds....and not for the first time

which twizzling chef was recently caught AGAIN up on Hampstead where he lives with his missus.......
    No seriously not the naked one :eek:
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a chef, he could have been checking out nocturnal fungi :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madzo2005 wrote:
    Wicked Whisper 4 May

"WHICH fading Premiership wideboy is being given the cold shoulder by his team-mates because of his racist views and use of the "n" word?"

Any Ideas??

Could his views have influenced his Ex Girlfriend' rants?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No seriously not the naked one :eek:

PUKKA ME well it has happened before and all hushed over.
  • Options
    ElCantoDelLocoElCantoDelLoco Posts: 6,637
    Forum Member

Surely not :eek: Blimey is anyone not leading a double life?
  • Options
    me@homeme@home Posts: 13,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe it.
  • Options
    joe2-snjjoe2-snj Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madzo2005 wrote:
    Wicked Whisper 4 May

Any Ideas??

This one interests me alot. If any one knows could I have a PM or post a clue?
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    joe2-snj wrote:
    This one interests me alot. If any one knows could I have a PM or post a clue?

Could it be someone who shares a name with you who has just put his team mate in hospital?

Or a certain captain whos team didn't make it through to the European Cup final. He is supposed to be racist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote:
    Could it be someone who shares a name with you who has just put his team mate in hospital?

Or a certain captain whos team didn't make it through to the European Cup final. He is supposed to be racist.

I'd say the second was more likely based on my understanding of 'wide-boy' usually implying a Londoner..... although with a footballer it could be his playing position as well I suppose.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Noooooo, well I never :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    I'd say the second was more likely based on my understanding of 'wide-boy' usually implying a Londoner..... although with a footballer it could be his playing position as well I suppose.

He is hardly a fading player.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sean97 wrote:
    He is hardly a fading player.

True - I was just commenting on the 2 choices given, but you're absolutely right, can't be him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first thought was the former Miss GB's fella - perhaps why they were together, same viewpoints?

However, there has been a racist rumour following somebody else about for a long time now. It started when he played in White in Yorkshire (and was charged by Police for Affray on a black man) and continued when he played in Black and White stripes up north (remember the on pitch brawl with own team mate of mixed race origin - i think mixed anyway) I could be wrong but i think he now plays for the Claret team that my original guess also plays for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Four For Friday:

1. So this celebutante made a Top 100 Sexy List. She was thrilled. She carried around the list for everyone to see. She told her agent that she wants more money for appearance fees now AND that she is entitled to more money than anyone on the list beneath her. When her agent said that was not going to happen, she screamed into her cell phone, "BUT I'M SEXIER THAN THEM." So you say, and now everyone at that Starbucks knows you think so also.

2. This aging former A list actor got his license suspended quite awhile ago and has about another year to go before he can drive legally again. He thinks he can beat the system and drive, but also knows he better not get caught. To try and appear less noticeable, our actor has an old beat up Hyundai Accent he drives around town while wearing a hat and sunglasses. **I don't think he's quite thought through the whole getting out of the car thing though.**

3 & 4. OK, this one is a little complicated.

--B list television actress on network show is married to a regular guy.
    -- B list television actor on hit network (not the same as our actress) show married to a producer/visionary.
    Our actor and actress shoot on the same lot. They met, and started having an affair. They also started hanging out with their respective spouses together. The regular guy and producer/visionary hit it off and started having an affair. Eventually all found out about each other. Fearing no one would understand what the hell was going on, they decided to keep it secret and stay married to their respective spouses. What they did do however is switch where they slept. Producer/visionary moved in with regular guy and actress moved in with actor. Got it?
  • Options
    nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANY IDEAS?

True Romance

Here's a little tale about a grunge legend and close personal friend of Kurt and Courtney you may not have heard yet.

A story has worked its way through the space-time continuum from the mid-nineties, when this chap was being hip and cool as only he can, and 'hanging' with some of Brighton's brighter bands.

Somehow, he convinced a 16-year-old girl to come back to his monster's lair and view his impressive collection of Nirvana's teabags and empty shampoo bottles. The young lady took a seat in the lounge while our legend disappeared from the room, only to re-appear in a gimp mask.

Before the terrified young thing could react, he opened his mouth, stuck his tongue out and begged her to extinguish lit cigarettes on his chubby tongue. The girl fled from the house and immediately told her mother, who took matters into her own hands.

Turning up on matey's doorstep, she shouted her disgust at his kinky requests, much to the amusement of the neighbours and the pathetic perve's horror, backing away into his grubby little rat-hole and staying there for quite a few days.

(holy moly mailout today)

can only think of 2 grunge legends who were friends of K'n'C
    one who's a drummer now in another top band today
    one who was a citrus cranium
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    ANY IDEAS?

True Romance

Here's a little tale about a grunge legend and close personal friend of Kurt and Courtney you may not have heard yet.

A story has worked its way through the space-time continuum from the mid-nineties, when this chap was being hip and cool as only he can, and 'hanging' with some of Brighton's brighter bands.

Somehow, he convinced a 16-year-old girl to come back to his monster's lair and view his impressive collection of Nirvana's teabags and empty shampoo bottles. The young lady took a seat in the lounge while our legend disappeared from the room, only to re-appear in a gimp mask.

Before the terrified young thing could react, he opened his mouth, stuck his tongue out and begged her to extinguish lit cigarettes on his chubby tongue. The girl fled from the house and immediately told her mother, who took matters into her own hands.

Turning up on matey's doorstep, she shouted her disgust at his kinky requests, much to the amusement of the neighbours and the pathetic perve's horror, backing away into his grubby little rat-hole and staying there for quite a few days.

(holy moly mailout today)

can only think of 2 grunge legends who were friends of K'n'C
    one who's a drummer now in another top band today
    one who was a citrus cranium

It could be a jounalist who wrote a book about Nirvana.

Think of a mountain beginning with 'E' and look at the first word in the title of the story.

I think they might be talking the mick with the 'grunge legend' bit. :D

Edit: Think of the actor Rupert's surname as the blind item man's first name.

He also released two singles with 'Legend' in the title.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote:
    It could be a jounalist who wrote a book about Nirvana.

Think of a mountain beginning with 'E' and look at the first word in the title of the story.

I think they might be talking the mick with the 'grunge legend' bit. :D

Edit: Think of the actor Rupert's surname as the blind item man's first name.

He also released two singles with 'Legend' in the title.

That's true, I agree :)
This discussion has been closed.