Options

The people who keep complaining to ofcom are the true enemy.

Dont know about the rest of you but im getting bloody fedup of these people who feel its civic duty to keep phoning or emailing ofcom about Big brother.
What really is annoying me now a load of blog entries on the skynews website had these people berating the show yet all included "but we've not watched it".
Of course durning CBB people had 100% right to complain,there's no doubt in my mind we already have a more watered down version of BB this year and thats not a good thing,
the most worrying thing these people would be so happy if we had BB4 all the damn time basically not worth being on the TV.

Comments

• Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother 4 had Cameron...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    lwo wrote: »
    Of course durning CBB people had 100% right to complain.

Thats your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

Personally I didn't see what there was to complain about but Just like the Titanic........

It sailed, It sunk, Get over it.

New series, No ofcom, no screems of unjustified racism and no whinging PC brigade.

Just get on with life
  • Options
    phonixphonix Posts: 5,266
    Forum Member
    Dont know about the rest of you but im getting bloody fedup of these people who feel its civic duty to keep phoning or emailing ofcom about Big brother.
    What really is annoying me now a load of blog entries on the skynews website had these people berating the show yet all included "but we've not watched it".
    Of course durning CBB people had 100% right to complain,there's no doubt in my mind we already have a more watered down version of BB this year and thats not a good thing,
    the most worrying thing these people would be so happy if we had BB4 all the damn time basically not worth being on the TV.

Yip freaks the lot of them. It is soooo sad and pathetic. "oh my god theres an arguement on my TV". I would love OFCOM to have an automated response to say that they should just watch something else
  • Options
    Forum Member

Personally I didn't see what there was to complain about but Just like the Titanic........

New series, No ofcom, no screems of unjustified racism and no whinging PC brigade.

Just get on with life

*High Fives banana pouch for his wise words*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I totally agree!! Remember BB5, Fight Night? Some so-called BB FANS, reported it to the police.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    phonix wrote: »
    *High Fives banana pouch for his wise words*

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Phonix..........

At least someone understands :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Phonix..........

At least someone understands :D

Yip I can just imagine little brigades of them with a big red phone that they cannot wait to use when anything kicks off. I imagine they do shifts and get some perverse pleasure from the need to constantly reassert their moral superiority- if you need to do it, you aint got it!

**** it, lets go the whole hog. Madantory community service for the OFCOM lovers, that will get them out the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    I've never quite understood the whole complaining to Ofcom business :confused:

Do people have nothing better to do with their time than watch programmes they are not really intererested in then complain about it? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sex no drugs no rock'n roll.

Meanwhile in Iraq...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree!! Remember BB5, Fight Night? Some so-called BB FANS, reported it to the police.:eek:

Yep and it caused major hassle for a good few months.
    i dont think some people out there realise that what BB has shown is infact life in the UK today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I think the people who ring OFCOM and the police don't have much life experience or wisdom, they are probably the same people who ring 999 because they lost their keys or need an ambulance because they feel a bit hot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never quite understood the whole complaining to Ofcom business :confused:

Do people have nothing better to do with their time than watch programmes they are not really intererested in then complain about it? :confused:

you betcha, there many sado's around , they usually live on their own in their mid 40's, no friends and their favourite show is coronation street and some auction roadshow shite during the day. sad, really sad. Fook them though, they complain and yet BB is in its 8th year :))) :D:D:D
  • Options
    SofaSlobSofaSlob Posts: 2,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone that complains to Ofcom should be strapped down and be force fed instructions of how to operate the off button.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TaurusKiev wrote: »
    you betcha, there many sado's around , they usually live on their own in their mid 40's, no friends and their favourite show is coronation street and some auction roadshow shite during the day. sad, really sad. Fook them though, they complain and yet BB is in its 8th year :))) :D:D:D

Exactly. Frrrrreeeeaaaaakks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SofaSlob wrote: »
    Anyone that complains to Ofcom should be strapped down and be force fed instructions of how to operate the off button.

I want an ogg button, can you get them from ofcom, do they work........

Any one got their number :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member

But 30,000 of them them complained during the CBB "Race ROW"? :eek: Seems excessive :eek:

LOL! Freeeeaky!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But 30,000 of them them complained during the CBB "Race ROW"? :eek: Seems excessive :eek:

LOL! Freeeeaky!

Thats what happens with an overactive redial button:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just get on with life
    I agree with you for every other BB series except the CBB with jade and her gang. In that case channel 4 actually tried to cover up some footage of racist chants etc. The bullying was clearly racist and any people who are willing to let this kind of behaviour happen on their watch should not be let off. Also CBB happened by the day for 2 weeks, it wasn't just 1 show so " It sailed, It sunk, Get over it." is not really appropriate in this case. We witnessed it day by day, and it was getting worse day by day and BB did nothing to stop it. That's why complaints had to be made.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL! Freeeeaky!

Well Endemol hasn't learned yet, the more boring it is the more the people make their own wee games ... phoning Ofcom.. :D
  • Options
    SofaSlobSofaSlob Posts: 2,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Note to self ........ stop typing in the dark.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL! Freeeeaky!

hmm mary whitehouse could get 15,000 people to ring and complain about the "filth" on TV durning 60's-80's this was long before the net etc.
    I tend to think its her brigade are the culprits with BB they kinda died out when she did, but theres this one guy keeps popping up on TV used to work very close with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member

Well said!

People who complain to OFCOM are sad, lonely dogs who wouldnt be missed if they died in a few days time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    truvoice wrote: »
    I agree with you for every other BB series except the CBB with jade and her gang. In that case channel 4 actually tried to cover up some footage of racist chants etc.

People phoned cause it showed Britain as it is .. The good British name was dragged through the mud.. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree with you for every other BB series except the CBB with jade and her gang. In that case channel 4 actually tried to cover up some footage of racist chants etc. The bullying was clearly racist and any people who are willing to let this kind of behaviour happen on their watch should not be let off. Also CBB happened by the day for 2 weeks, it wasn't just 1 show so " It sailed, It sunk, Get over it." is not really appropriate in this case. We witnessed it day by day, and it was getting worse day by day and BB did nothing to stop it. That's why complaints had to be made.

They didnt show it in line with OFCOM guidelines. They took action. It just didnt get shown. Reality is reality and if you cant handle it dont watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member

And did you?