Options

Jodie Marsh is lovely

Comments

• Options
    Fish Go DeepFish Go Deep Posts: 4,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x.salma.x wrote: »
    lol init.. she is totally fake - really get son my nerves she does.

i am sure Jodie will be most upset your not her mate innit :rolleyes:

have a t shirt http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7674/jodieqd5.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    thats quite a few TV shows you have mentioned there for Jodie :) she is on my screen more than ant and dec :p

have a t shirt oatsy
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7674/jodieqd5.jpg

She's probably on your TV screen more cos you've taped the shows!!!!!:D

Thanks for the shirt! Nice thought :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably on your TV screen more cos you've taped the shows!!!!!:D

Thanks for the shirt! Nice thought :rolleyes:

the truth be, i probably watch a lot less than the Musher's :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fishy, discerning mushers will only watch to see the lovely Kyle, and I am even coming around to the little brother who may have a personality

The deluded orange one is just an embarrasing figure of fun:o

Kyle may turn out to be the star of this show:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    margurita wrote: »
    Fishy, discerning mushers will only watch to see the lovely Kyle, and I am even coming around to the little brother who may have a personality

The deluded orange one is just an embarrasing figure of fun:o

Kyle may turn out to be the star of this show:cool:

i think the Musher's are going soft :)

they hate to admit it, but they are beginning to show some affection for the Marsh family, including 'the new' Jodie :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

they hate to admit it, but they are beginning to show some affection for the Marsh family, including 'the new' Jodie :eek:

What "new Jodie" would that be:confused:

If it looks like a duck, quaks like a duck, then it is a duck:D or as Pete Burns famously said "Darling, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, you can lead a **** to culture but you can't make her think.
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member

The musher's what are going soft?
    Do you mean mushers?
    Learn some punctuation love.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What "new Jodie" would that be:confused:

If it looks like a duck, quaks like a duck, then it is a duck:D or as Pete Burns famously said "Darling, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink, you can lead a **** to culture but you can't make her think.

Or as Pete Burns famously 'borrowed' from Dorothy Parker.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't know what she is to be perfectly honest. She was on This Morning this week and had a fortune read or something and she boasted about how she was going to go to America and marry a billionaire. She beemed.

She also said something most odd. She said she was going to have a wedding in a few weeks but didn't have a groom. Have I missed something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AaronG wrote: »
    She also said something most odd. She said she was going to have a wedding in a few weeks but didn't have a groom. Have I missed something?

i have not said YES yet ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is in an MTV programme called Jodie Marsh Gets Taken Up the Aisle - anybody who can agree to appear in a programme with that title deserves everything they get.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't know what she is to be perfectly honest. She was on This Morning this week and had a fortune read or something and she boasted about how she was going to go to America and marry a billionaire. She beemed.

This is the link to the first Episode. Enjoy.....

http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=1625&title=Who+wants+to+watch+Jodie+Marsh+being+humiliated%3f!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bevheth wrote: »
    She is in an MTV programme called Jodie Marsh Gets Taken Up the Aisle - anybody who can agree to appear in a programme with that title deserves everything they get.

Fishy, you are all mouth and trousers. You wouldn't dare audition:D

She would scare you to the death. Flashing teeth, heaving (pushed up) bosum, fake tan, gravelly voice and a complete lack of charm or tact, she would also blog about your sexual prowess (or lack of) and take photos of your manhood:eek:

No....... she is not for the shy, retiring, gentle natured FGD;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have just watched those MTV clips from the first show.
    I feel sad for her. its not a husband she needs its some therapy. she looks so sad and desperate. where is this all going to end? humiliating. my one hope is she sees herself as others see her and learns something. her comments about the journalist were OTT and nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eskel wrote: »
    I feel sad for her. its not a husband she needs its some therapy. she looks so sad and desperate. where is this all going to end? humiliating. my one hope is she sees herself as others see her and learns something. her comments about the journalist were OTT and nasty.

Sadly, she wont learn, she has her sychopants, friends and agents and family around her and she is trying to prove that it is all about money, when she has enough she will leave this "career".

She tries desperately to emulate Jordan, hence the marriage thing and what happens after this:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her family comments in the clips were almost "normal". I think they do try to tell her what she is doing is wrong, but she cant see it herself. what will it take for her to wake up and smell the coffee?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have not said YES yet ;)

Fishy, you may well be in with a chance, don't let it go this time:D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a67080/jodie-marsh-dumps-boyfriend-for-new-show.html

Jodie has allegedly dumped Matt P and is affronted that anyone would think the show was fixed:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On a one-2-one basis when she's being interviewed she comes across as quite pleasant when I've watched her.

She's one of those celebs that nobody can ever agree on!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wulfrun wrote: »
    On a one-2-one basis when she's being interviewed she comes across as quite pleasant when I've watched her.

She's one of those celebs that nobody can ever agree on!

It is her blogs that define her. She is disgusting, bitchy and deluded and she is writing them herself, she has no one else to blame.

http://www.jodiemarsh.tv/home/index3.cfm?ccs=22&cs=53
  • Options
    Forum Member
    eskel wrote: »

The journalist has said she was horrified by Jodie's comments and that she'd had no chance to defend herself. She said Jodie's actions were classic bullying tactics!
  • Options
    Forum Member

You just put her shows on repeat 5 times a day instead of the Mushers twice a day!!!!

In actual fact, I forgot to watch her show last night.... too busy cutting my toenails!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The journalist has said she was horrified by Jodie's comments and that she'd had no chance to defend herself. She said Jodie's actions were classic bullying tactics!

Was the "I dumped Matt P" quote on DS related to your comment to her on her myspace? Did you get a reply back?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fishy, you may well be in with a chance, don't let it go this time:D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a67080/jodie-marsh-dumps-boyfriend-for-new-show.html

Jodie has allegedly dumped Matt P and is affronted that anyone would think the show was fixed:rolleyes:

Jodie was no doubt under severe mounting pressure from the media over it, ie two articles in Heat magazine and my email to her via the MTV website!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont belive for one moment she has dumped him, he is waiting in the wings for the right moment for the big reconciliation, marriage etc.

When she spent the night with him on episode two that would have been the end of the show so they had to come up with a strategy to keep it going for 7 more episodes.

He will return;)
  • Options
    icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i actually prefer Jodie Mrash to Jordan, Kerry 'Help me Ive been raided, quick get on to OK' Katona, and Michelle Heaton.

Loved the bit where no one turned up to the audition and she was proclaiming she gets hundreds of fan letters a week . . .

Death threats = fan letters?