Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dovaly wrote: »
    That clip is fantastic.lol:D
    Can that be added to the DVD,DenJ?

That clip is very funny - defo for best bits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DenJ wrote: »
    If we can find out what day it is and what time we can;) Any ideas anyone?

It was on Diary room uncut
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi guys.

I am not feeling very well (temperature and migrane:( ) and i wanted to quickly come on here to let Den know that i have been unable to do a list right now for day 90 and onwards for the dvd. I should be well in a day or two and then i will be able to complete it. I can't use the computer with this bad migrane or i would be doing the list now.

Speak to you guys tomorrow and hopefully i will have his best bits done by tomorrow evening.

Take care
    x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    thanks for the lovely warm welcome,
    the clip was added August 22, if that is any help
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denj, would you please add me to that list. Many thanks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazzy23 wrote: »
    hi Dovaly
    would love it to be on dvd, and please what do i have to do to buy one .
    i hope i am doing this ok as i suffer with anxiety and am shaking like a leaf at the moment
    Ahhh.I feel for you.It must be awful.
    Stick around in this thread until you feel comfortable enough to have a wander around.:)
    Not sure if anyone's posted but Ziggy's diary part 1 is on the channel 4 website.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=24381&housemateId=
    Ooo...Thanks for that.Will have a look.:)
    Hera wrote: »
    Hi guys.

I am not feeling very well (temperature and migrane:( ) and i wanted to quickly come on here to let Den know that i have been unable to do a list right now for day 90 and onwards for the dvd. I should be well in a day or two and then i will be able to complete it. I can't use the computer with this bad migrane or i would be doing the list now.

Speak to you guys tomorrow and hopefully i will have his best bits done by tomorrow evening.

Take care
    x

Hera...I hope you feel better soon.There's not alot worse than a Migraine for laying you up totally.:(

Mabs....Missed the bit where you mentioned your anniversary.
    Happy 26th Anniversary.:D :D
    Is it 26 years of wedded bliss?:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    another funny clip to enjoy
    this was added wed 27th june
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xYkIN7FQ6DU
  • Options
    mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    Hi guys.

Take care
    x

Hera, wish you better soon. Migrane's are terrible. I don't suffer myself but my nephew does and they can be very draining.
    Mabs....Missed the bit where you mentioned your anniversary.
    Happy 26th Anniversary.:D :D
    Is it 26 years of wedded bliss?:p

Mmmmmmm - not sure about wedded bliss - we've had our "chiggy" moments. Hubby said this morning if he'd murdered me he'd be a free man by now. I laughed and said unlikely because I would have come back to haunt him. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    suebedoo wrote: »
    ziggy has gone down in my estimation getting hooked up with the wanabee chanelle.........:(

I can't help but agree with you :( but if hes happy than good luck to both of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the DS give it a rest now for Chiggy sex stories, and we get some decent interviews where they actually answer some questions,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    I was thinking the same about the DS. None of it is fresh stories, just old stuff. I would like to know what they are doing like yesterday or today. I suppose the BB show tomorrow will give us some answers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zigesa wrote: »
    I was thinking the same about the DS. None of it is fresh stories, just old stuff. I would like to know what they are doing like yesterday or today. I suppose the BB show tomorrow will give us some answers.
    BB show?What?when?Where?:D :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BB show?What?when?Where?:D :eek:

Dovaly, you poor soul, did you not know? On friday, channel 4 9 o clock, a catch up of what they HM have been doing since they left. Good ah!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dovaly, you poor soul, did you not know? On friday, channel 4 9 o clock, a catch up of what they HM have been doing since they left. Good ah!!!
    Ooo...Gud stuff!:D

Mabs..I think my OH has enough of me after 26 mins of being home.lol:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    What a moaning git that lee ryan is on hells kitchen and a quitter too, nowhere near as nice as ziggy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome dazzy23! It's always nice to meet new Ziggy friends on the thread!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if anyone's posted but Ziggy's diary part 1 is on the channel 4 website.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=24381&housemateId=

Did not know about this! Thanks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member

Thanks or i probably would've mised i:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neil King wrote: »
    What a moaning git that lee ryan is on hells kitchen and a quitter too, nowhere near as nice as ziggy.

That was funny. I'm hoping Ziggy might be one of the diners on the programme!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooo...Gud stuff!:D

Mabs..I think my OH has enough of me after 26 mins of being home.lol:D

LOL! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping Ziggy might be one of the diners on the programme

Yes it would be cool if ziggy and chanelle were on it having a romantic dinner ;)

Btw am i right in saying ziggy and lee ryan don't like each other even before BB8?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://tvguide.digitalspy.co.uk/dgx/wbl.dll?h=65&a=18&sskeywords=big+brother&SIP=0

Anybody seen this from BB TV Guide? New or repeat footage?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching the you tube stuff from the show, you can literally see Ziggy disentegrate as the weeks go on, he went in very confident, and was a snivelling wreck by the end, even his voice changed, he was much more plummy on day one, then he changed it (not sure if it was even a conscious thing) and it was far less plummy,

his whole attitude and demeanour changed, in part due to the relationship, I think he was very torn, Chanelle was only 19 and I think he constantly had in the back of his mind what will his parents, friends etc think of him being with her, I also think he was far less prepared than many of them for BB mindgames, he really is a BB novice, and had no idea of what the show really was all about,

I hope he regains his confidence, gets a touch of his arrogance back ( a little bit arrogant is a good thing imo) and is happy, and I hope he enjoys his 15 minutes makes loads of cash and then moves on from BB to have a happy fulfilled life, not as a zelebrity but having his club, and if he works in the media then behind the scenes for the most part,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon all, at work but it is so quiet I thought nip in and see who was around. It is good to seen everyone still supporting Ziggy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dazzy23 wrote: »
    hi, i have lurked in here all through bb8 i was to scared to post anything, but now want to thank you all for keeping me sane. also to ask if you have seen this clip of ziggy and liam in the diary room it is very funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw2o1ClWcy8
    Hiya Dazzy23. Lovely to meet you. Loving the zigster!!!
This discussion has been closed.