definitely turning colder out :)

PMSL!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dia_rear wrote: »
    We can all dwell on Ziggys percieved faults,

However what about his good points As Chan said he is polite it seems to take him a very long time to loose his rag,

his caring side , when Chan was ill he couldnt do enough for her, didnt see anybody else rushing to help,

Put up with Chans strops quite well considering. if i`ve missed anything please feel free to add.

Flowers on moving day and croissants in bed ..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jasnic wrote: »
    Burn that magazine now... WW3 will start soon :D:D:D

There's nothing to even panic about :D:D:D I guess the standards were set on Sunday and we need the drama again :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zac has only been out of the house for a few weeks, there relationship is very new, no matter what went on in the house he came out to starting it all over again, because neither knew how it would pan out when reunited,

I think he has been very hurt by his press whilst he was in the house, and is now very wary of the media, imo he won't be forthcoming about himself/his relationship for a long while

he also knows that he will be the one who will suffer should it all go tits up again, so he is trying to protect himself, as it is very very early days

I for one am glad she and he are not doing declarations of undying love,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    Reading between the lines it doesn't sound like his sister is that crazy about Chan.. Maybe she's just cautious..

I thought the same actually. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sounds a bit ominous. Those were the signs that I would be looking for when comparing both interviews. It's obvious where the passion lies. Hope Chan knows what she is doing. His sister seems to be the real possessive one.

What tosh. Passion is personal - you don't have to shout about your relationship to the world to prove its passionate. Loads of blokes wouldn't be even as open as he is being tbh. My experience with someone of a similar nature to Zac suggests that he will be obviously passionate in his actions and the way he behaves towards Chanelle - that is totaly different to what he tells everyone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't correct it to say he was just in love though did he, clever question.

How do you know he didn't? Were you there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanForrest wrote: »
    Q Its natural to feel a bit insecure in any new relationship

A I guess, but I feel like I dealt with all my insecurities in the BB house, and Zac dealt with his- like when he felt I liked Liam for a bit.
    But now we are out, I know he likes me and he knows how I feel about him.

She seems pretty sure there and earlier stated we have had intimate words.

So just just like Ziggy in the love interview we now reckon that both are not? or are?

Just wish we could all stop being other analytical over these minor issues. Its bad enough reading CAT thread always putting the boot in Ziggy at every little excuse.
    One minute hes doing fine the next hes the devil incarnate.
    We have a good day of articles in the main.
    Lets stick to the positives and move onwards.

Completely agree with you.
  • Options
    Dia_rearDia_rear Posts: 8,613
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    What tosh. Passion is personal - you don't have to shout about your relationship to the world to prove its passionate. Loads of blokes wouldn't be even as open as he is being tbh. My experience with someone of a similar nature to Zac suggests that he will be obviously passionate in his actions and the way he behaves towards Chanelle - that is totaly different to what he tells everyone else.

Yep talks cheap. its the actions that count.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his whole family will be cautious, Ziggy was the Medias BBs whipping boy this year, he had horrific press when in the house, it must have been very hard to read much of the stuff printed, whilst knowing most of it was untrue,

and for me he is sticking with her whilst possibly knowing his friends/family don't want him too, that to me says much about his character, he adores his family, anyone who watched BB saw that, and probably goes out of his way to not do anything to upset them, if they have doubts about Chan he has still chosen to be with her, and given time when they get to know her they will probably agree with his opinion on her,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys I think we all need to remembe today's articles are g8.. All very postivite and some g8 pictures.. All is well in Chiggy land and as for the " L " word all will be revealed in time when I guess Chanelle and Ziggy know :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member

well said cornchips. totally agree. I said so earlier. this actions IMO are saying far more than he needs to say to the press
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joanne100 wrote: »
    I could not find this mag at the newsagent. Was it an interview with Zac?
    Did he really just put Chan at the end of this list. :eek: Did he add anything affectionate?

What is the big deal of putting Chanelle at the end?? He said it like this - 'I'll definitely stay in touch with Brian, Liam, the twins, Carole and, of course, Chanelle' There is nothing wrong with that imo!!!!

He said lovely things about Chanelle so no need to worry there:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking that :eek: Chan's being polite saying his sister is being polite :D:D I think Zac's sister can't stand her :eek::mad::rolleyes:

I hate to bring the Wardour incident up again, but didnt it say in one of the papers a few days after that, that his sister went mad at him for speaking to Chanelle that night?
    I got the impression from reading that article that she didnt like her!!!:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We only hear what we hear. We cannot see what his actions are. We can of course imagine what we want but then of course personal intereests come into play and muddy the waters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is strange that you have to defend Ziggy on a thread that is supposed to appreciate both him and Chanelle.

And i agree with your post. He is not over exposing his feelings for Chanelle in the media and why does he have to? The most important thing is what he says to Chanelle face to face. I have said it before and i will say it again, both of them are in the relationship for themselves and not for the bloody media or for us.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys I think we all need to remembe today's articles are g8.. All very postivite and some g8 pictures.. All is well in Chiggy land and as for the " L " word all will be revealed in time when I guess Chanelle and Ziggy know :)

Exactly, and dont forget she changed her status on her My Space lat night as well, admitting that she is now in a relationship!!!!:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    banana1 wrote: »
    I hate to bring the Wardour incident up again, but didnt it say in one of the papers a few days after that, that his sister went mad at him for speaking to Chanelle that night?
    I got the impression from reading that article that she didnt like her!!!:eek:

To be honest I don't think she likes Chanelle either.. Esp how Chanelle comes across about her in the interview and later on says Ziggy's brother is always laughing at them . But hey Ziggy does and that's what matters the most..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a male, I know about these things. Men don't hide stuff for no reason. Reason Zak doesn't say "I love her" in public is because he doesn't feel comfortable yet doing so. Nothing to do with being male IMO. Where as Chan is more comfortable showing her emotions. This to me means that Chan likes Zak more than Zak likes Chan. To what degree is speculation. I would say there was a wide margin of difference all things told.

What complete and utter rubbish. Some people just do not speak publicly about their emotions - it has nothing to do with how deep their feelings are. I would never express my love of my husband in public, and he would never do the same with me - not in words anyway. Its private, its between the two of us. Does not mean we don't feel it. You cannot interpret the way Chan and Zac behave by your own standards - the reverse could equally be true, her eagerness to say it is to convince the world its something more real than it is. I don't believe that but its an argument in any case.

Too much analysis of two really postivie articles - again Zac is getting all the crap because he didn't profess his undying love for her in public. I hate to see how people will react if a story about him comes out similar to the one Chan had over the weekend if he is getting so much grief over not saying he is madly in love with her to the world.

Seriously doing my head in today. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We only hear what we hear. We cannot see what his actions are. We can of course imagine what we want but then of course personal intereests come into play and muddy the waters.

Surely that should have saidI
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He has always said nice and lovely things about Chanelle so what more do you want? For him to say every week 'i love Chanelle' or 'i can't live without Chanelle'?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    It is strange that you have to defend Ziggy on a thread that is supposed to appreciate both him and Chanelle.

And i agree with your post. He is not over exposing his feelings for Chanelle in the media and why does he have to? The most important thing is what he says to Chanelle face to face. I have said it before and i will say it again, both of them are in the relationship for themselves and not for the bloody media or for us.

We have to defend Chanelle on here aswell at times.

But I agree with the rest of you post whole heartedly.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What complete and utter rubbish. Some people just do not speak publicly about their emotions - it has nothing to do with how deep their feelings are. I would never express my love of my husband in public, and he would never do the same with me - not in words anyway. Its private, its between the two of us. Does not mean we don't feel it. You cannot interpret the way Chan and Zac behave by your own standards - the reverse could equally be true, her eagerness to say it is to convince the world its something more real than it is. I don't believe that but its an argument in any case.

Too much analysis of two really postivie articles - again Zac is getting all the crap because he didn't profess his undying love for her in public. I hate to see how people will react if a story about him comes out similar to the one Chan had over the weekend if he is getting so much grief over not saying he is madly in love with her to the world.

Seriously doing my head in today. :mad:

You are not reading all of my recent posts. I try to keep them balanced. It's just putting down different views that's all. Nothing to get too emotional about IMO.
This discussion has been closed.