Options

To All the Jodie Marsh Haters Part 4

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I'm sure there must be many girls who read her magazine articles with stars in their eyes at how pwetty she looked in her lovely red dress, and how handsome her husband and how pwetty the flowers and the cake and when they grow up they are going to get their baps out for the media so's they can have the bestest wedding evah too :D

That probably just about sums it up HBW but her fans on her My Space page start going on about her being their role model!!!! WHAT?????? A role model for what? Lies, hypocrisy and delusions!
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That probably just about sums it up HBW but her fans on her My Space page start going on about her being their role model!!!! WHAT?????? A role model for what? Lies, hypocrisy and delusions!

Maybe she's their role model for the latest fad of being famous for nothing and for getting what you can for nothing. In fact she is the perfect role model for someone who believes that the whole world owes them a living and that everything should be handed to them on a plate!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Page 18 of "I Beg Your Pardon?" on sky entertainment page

Jodie Marsh

"Me and my new husband are like wild animals. Right now we're experimenting with violence and asphyxiation."

Does that just mean he realises he's made a huge mistake and is trying to get shut of her?:D
  • Options
    Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Page 18 of "I Beg Your Pardon?" on sky entertainment page

Jodie Marsh

"Me and my new husband are like wild animals. Right now we're experimenting with violence and asphyxiation."

Does that just mean he realises he's made a huge mistake and is trying to get shut of her?:D

Oh, this can't be right.

Jodie doesn't like violence.;)
  • Options
    Scalper JackScalper Jack Posts: 4,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Right now we're experimenting with violence and asphyxiation."
    He's probably wrapping her tits around her own neck. :D
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D You owe me a key board;):D:D:D
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh you beast! i just spent half an hour getting my grizzly grandson off to sleep and that made me laugh out loud and woke him up again :(:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jodie has a go at the press for having a go at her I don't see what the difference is or why she shouldn't speak out. She was bullied badly at school for years so it'll probably make her lash out more than if she wasn't.

Whether anyone on her wants to accept it or not, she's been given a very rough ride by the press and public alike, and despite some of the things she's got up to, she doesn't deserve such vitriol directed at her. She must feel like she's been thrown to the lions and it's my own opinion that she's not blogging anymore due to the Mush site pulling apart every single thing that she says. As someone else was saying on here a while ago, some of the Mushers must be stalking her. How do you know where she lives or what her house looks like if you haven't driven past it, probably on purpose, just to carry on tearing her to shreads.

She's done a lot of work for charity. She really is not that bad a person as you all seem to think.
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    If Jodie has a go at the press for having a go at her I don't see what the difference is or why she shouldn't speak out. She was bullied badly at school for years so it'll probably make her lash out more than if she wasn't.

Whether anyone on her wants to accept it or not, she's been given a very rough ride by the press and public alike, and despite some of the things she's got up to, she doesn't deserve such vitriol directed at her. She must feel like she's been thrown to the lions and it's my own opinion that she's not blogging anymore due to the Mush site pulling apart every single thing that she says. As someone else was saying on here a while ago, some of the Mushers must be stalking her. How do you know where she lives or what her house looks like if you haven't driven past it, probably on purpose, just to carry on tearing her to shreads.

She's done a lot of work for charity. She really is not that bad a person as you all seem to think.

:yawn: :yawn: :sleep:

Jodie seems to think because she's been bullied it's all right for her to bully others.

You only have to read her blog to see that's true.

Wait a sec........you are Jodie Marsh and I claim my £5....... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote: »
    :yawn: :yawn: :sleep:

Jodie seems to think because she's been bullied it's all right for her to bully others.

You only have to read her blog to see that's true.

I don't think that speaking out is akin to bullying and one person having a go is hardly the same thing as being ganged up on by a whole hoard of people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think that speaking out is akin to bullying and one person having a go is hardly the same thing as being ganged up on by a whole hoard of people.

That's the point of this board, for people to have a go.

If Jodie doesn't like being 'bullied' as you put it, perhaps she should get the hell out of the business and devote some time to all this 'charity work'. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just more of Jodie's hypocrisy.

And to stay on the subject of the Barratt's semi! Some people I know recently sold their DETACHED home in St ALbans (an expensive area) for about £400,000. I wouldn't have thought that a semi-detached home would cost more than that even in a quite affluent area like Brentwood?? Am I wrong?

Has it not crossed your mind that Jodie might have just preferred the house regardless of whether it was detached or semi-detached?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has it not crossed your mind that Jodie might have just preferred the house regardless of whether it was detached or semi-detached?

Did you Jodie?
    That's nice.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

I know what her house looks like because it's been in OK magazine and on her own tv show - quite a few people live in the same area, she's on a fairly busy road so it's not exactly stalking if you drive past, which I never have as I don't live in the area.

Up until a few months ago, until they moved, I drove past Ashley and Cheryl Cole's house on a regular basis, and could tell you exactly what it looked like, including weird chandalier type thingy, does that make me a stalker?

I also used to walk past Stephen Fry's house in London regularly, and can tell you what that looked like (he may not still live there), am I therefore stalking him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she's their role model for the latest fad of being famous for nothing and for getting what you can for nothing. In fact she is the perfect role model for someone who believes that the whole world owes them a living and that everything should be handed to them on a plate!

She actually wrote her own book. I wouldn't call that nothing. If she thought the whole world owed her a living then she wouldn't bother working at all. She'd just sponge off her parents or the state.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She actually wrote her own book. I wouldn't call that nothing.

Yeah - she says.
    Personally I'd take whatever comes out of her gob with a whole sackful of salt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah - she says.
    Personally I'd take whatever comes out of her gob with a whole sackful of salt.

Having read some extracts from her book I have no difficultly whatsoever in believing she did write it herself ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Having read some extracts from her book I have no difficultly whatsoever in believing she did write it herself ;)

Not Booker standard then? ;)

Personally I wouldn't soil my eyesight with it, or put money in her pocket by buying it, whoever wrote it.
    The title's enough to put anyone off - 'Keeping It Real' - in the immortal words of Jim Royle - 'My ar*e!'
  • Options
    Forum Member

Personally I wouldn't soil my eyesight with it, or put money in her pocket by buying it, whoever wrote it.
    The title's enough to put anyone off - 'Keeping It Real' - in the immortal words of Jim Royle - 'My ar*e!'

The first few pages are on Amazon, and I admit I did once pick it up in a book shop and flicked through a few pages, couldn't bring myself to actually buy the thing, plus the photo on the front scared the bejaysus out of the OH so if I'd brought it home he'd probably have cried :)

The writing style is dreadful, and very much of her blogs, although which ever poor soul had to edit it does seem to have eradicated her flagrant abuse of !!!!!!
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would buy it .... if it were a quid in the bargain bin ;) Actually, a quid's a lot of money isnt it. Make that 50p :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I would buy it .... if it were a quid in the bargain bin ;) Actually, a quid's a lot of money isnt it. Make that 50p :D

Oooh - even if it was free it wouldn't induce me to read it!

For myself, I prefer an improving little volume like this.......
    http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=702107863&searchurl=kn%3Dastro%2Bphysics%26sortby%3D3%26sts%3Dt%26x%3D0%26y%3D0

;)
  • Options
    IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't you read my post? That's what we're saying, because she has such low self esteem it's understandable that ANY property that came up forsale within a short walk of M&P's would have been snapped up by her regardless of what it was. I actually like her house. However it does back on to the M25 - not good.:rolleyes:

There's no way she will move abroad without her Ma & Pa.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She actually wrote her own book. I wouldn't call that nothing. If she thought the whole world owed her a living then she wouldn't bother working at all. She'd just sponge off her parents or the state.
    That I believe, totally, it's so badly written, she should at least have let Sarah Eyebrows (her new spokesman) give it the once over. At least the grammar would have been acceptable.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't worry, you wouldn't be, it was piled up nationally in the pound shop for £1 recently, ironically it was alongside Fran Cosgrave's book.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't worry, you wouldn't be, it was piled up nationally in the pound shop for £1 recently, ironically it was alongside Fran Cosgrave's book.:D

Now you come to mention it, I think I saw it in my local Poundland! ;)
This discussion has been closed.