Comments

• Options
    capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    Or even, shock horror, clothes that fit :eek::eek:

:D:D
    It's too preditable though isn't it. It would be 'today I bought the best baby outfit ever, it had buttons and bows and everything, it cheered me up cos I had the worst morning sickness anyone has ever had, I honestly thought I was going to die, I was the sickest I have ever been yadda yadda yadda yawn :yawn:

She must be so sick Katie P had a little girl :D as plans for a mother and baby range of matching clothing might be snapped up by her first. ;)

I wonder if there would be a market for Marsh's style...? Maybe the sink estate Vicky Pollards would be interested... ChavsRus?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Why do all you lot care so much?

I'm not a Jodie Marsh fan but I couldn't care less about her life or her blogs etc.

She has the right to say and be whoever she wants to be, you have the right to criticize it, but a few people seem to think she should 'Get out of the business', why should she?

She has achieved more fame and fortune than most of you ever could dream. She's not some mega A list star, but atleast she is doing something she always dreamed about and has been able to earn a living from it.

I'm not a fan of hers, she does come across as a very me-me-me star and she is nowhere near as good looking or as sexy as she thinks. But I don't think she's an evil person, she's not a criminal or a terrorist, just another Z lister.

Get over it.

It might not occur to some these days, but not everyone's interested in being famous, especially not for no good reason........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    caprice wrote: »
    Word is that she is trying to get pregnant so she can make money from the pregnancy etc. as Katie Price has. She doesn't seem to realise that she isn't Katie. Weird!

I gave up reading her blog as she has the most boring life of anyone I have ever come across, including my elderly grandmother who seeks a quiet life. All Marsh does is eat, watch TV and shop for cheap stuff. Perhaps if she got a job she could afford normal priced clothes and furniture, or perhaps even something designer?

It's all weird. Her going after a second one of Jordan's ex's is REALLY weird. There's something not right about that, ie NUTS!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have thought there'd be anyone left sticking up for Jodie after her last TV farce showed her up to be such a liar and hypocrite, but it seems there's still a couple of people who will! :confused:

The small amount of 'fame' that Jodie's managed to achieve has left her not only the butt of many jokes but one of the most disliked zelebs evah! That's not really the level of fame that most would aspire to, you'd think!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do all you lot care so much?

I'm not a Jodie Marsh fan but I couldn't care less about her life or her blogs etc.

She has the right to say and be whoever she wants to be, you have the right to criticize it, but a few people seem to think she should 'Get out of the business', why should she?

She has achieved more fame and fortune than most of you ever could dream. She's not some mega A list star, but atleast she is doing something she always dreamed about and has been able to earn a living from it.

I'm not a fan of hers, she does come across as a very me-me-me star and she is nowhere near as good looking or as sexy as she thinks. But I don't think she's an evil person, she's not a criminal or a terrorist, just another Z lister.

Get over it.

I'm sure none of us would want to be 'famous' for being a laughing stock and for being thought of as the cheap,nasty queen of chav culture which, lets be honest, is about all Ms Marsh is known for.

As for the fortune bit, she's hardly rolling in it is she? She said herself she's made around a million. Well some of us have made more than that over a period of time. Any couple with decent jobs, especially working in London, can easily make a million by the time they're 30.
    In fact, if Jodie had used her private school education wisely, she'd have probably made not far of what she has by now in a good job with the prospect of earning even more over the years rather than now where her earning potential has all but finished.

For someone who has done so well for herself, she's living in a 3 bed semi in middle class suburbia,, Isn't that exactly the same as most of us 'normal' people? She's hardly up there on millionaires row is she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody else gather by the way she says she's "made over a million pounds" that she's been adding everything she has ever earnt up as she goes along but she no longer has that money?

The way she describes her earnings is like that a of a little kid telling everybody what she has, trying to show off and make her feel better about herself.

Apologies if that made no sense but I know what I mean :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JennyZZ wrote: »
    Anybody else gather by the way she says she's "made over a million pounds" that she's been adding everything she has ever earnt up as she goes along but she no longer has that money?

The way she describes her earnings is like that a of a little kid telling everybody what she has, trying to show off and make her feel better about herself.

Apologies if that made no sense but I know what I mean :p

I know what you mean. :D

Yes, I get the impression that she's *earned* about a million over the years but thats obviously before tax etc. Thing is, she's been spending it as soon as she gets it and I doubt she's got a penny left. It has been said that her house is mortgaged which is ridiculous.

Tbh, a million pounds isn't what it was. Although it'd be nice to win that on the lottery, it's nowhere near enouygh money to never have to work again. By the time you've bought a house, car and a holiday, thats nearly half of it gone.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes, I get the impression that she's *earned* about a million over the years but thats obviously before tax etc. Thing is, she's been spending it as soon as she gets it and I doubt she's got a penny left. It has been said that her house is mortgaged which is ridiculous.

Tbh, a million pounds isn't what it was. Although it'd be nice to win that on the lottery, it's nowhere near enouygh money to never have to work again. By the time you've bought a house, car and a holiday, thats nearly half of it gone.

And now Matty Boy's got half the house, she's even worse off!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now Matty Boy's got half the house, she's even worse off!

Indeed. So, for all her 'fame and fortune', she's got a 3 bed house with a mortgage that she owns with her oh. Just the same as most people of her age who haven't had to ho themselves about to earn their cash.
    Well done there love, you've done so well for yourself. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    inightflightiinightflighti Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Gosh how predictable.

I pity you lot having so much anger inside you for another person.
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    it's predictable how? Because you think the same about her?
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh how predictable.

Sigh! firstly there is NO-ONE here who has anger, I have not read one single post where anger is directed towards her. Secondly we are talking about a showbiz 'personality' on a showbiz site where we are supposed to be talking about a people in showbiz.

Your posts on the other hand seem to be directed at forum members who are discussing on a thread what the very thread is about? I don't understand it. To quote your own words....why do you care so much :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's JHOdie doing these days? Last I heard about her was that "wedding" and then never heard from her again.:confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xfusion wrote: »
    What's JHOdie doing these days? Last I heard about her was that "wedding" and then never heard from her again.:confused::D

Well apparently according to her post wedding magazine interviews her and her hubby are experimenting in sexual violence and asphixiation so let's hope they don't go too far otherwise you may never hear from her again :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well apparently according to her post wedding magazine interviews her and her hubby are experimenting in sexual violence and asphixiation so let's hope they don't go too far otherwise you may never hear from her again :eek:

Are you kidding? If that's true she's a real weirdo.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xfusion wrote: »

After her lies were revealed on the fake wedding show, there was a couple of column inches about having no money/being in debt. She tried to drum up interest about the sexual violence in her marriage but of course the reaction was indifference... Too many lies, too many exaggerations and too much like other stories in the press at the time :rolleyes: . If there's one thing Marsh isn't, it's original!

I heard she had tried to sell an anti Katie Price and Peter Andre story but no one was bothered and no doubt she'll try to sell a pregnancy/no pregnancy/false alarm/whatever story soon.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh how predictable.

Again, I quote your words back to you...

"I pity you having so much anger inside you for other people."

:)
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    this woman thinks she is soooo FIT its funny

SHE IS UGLY!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    U G L Y you ain't got my albi you ugly, hey hey, you ugly
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree - also although 'earning' a million pounds may be a ballpark figure, it does not allow for all the people who would be involved in that process.

Jodie Marsh is basically a the MD of a product which used to sell, but like any MD who made money from his/her product - they have to pay all the people involved in it. There would be PA's, secretarys, accountants, lawyers, advisors and all the entourage of drivers, hair dressers, make up artists, photographers etc involved in her various little projects. Added to that is the cost of transport around the country, food for all the entourage and so on and so on. They all need salaries to be paid, and that would all come out of Jodie's earnings.

At the end of each month, by the time she's paid her mortgage, bills and all the people who work for her along with the miscellaneous expenses, that would have been incurred to sell the product of Jodie Marsh - she's probably got about enough left to buy one jaunty hat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...one jaunty hat.

Worn as a ballgown?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caprice wrote: »
    After her lies were revealed on the fake wedding show, there was a couple of column inches about having no money/being in debt. She tried to drum up interest about the sexual violence in her marriage but of course the reaction was indifference... Too many lies, too many exaggerations and too much like other stories in the press at the time :rolleyes: . If there's one thing Marsh isn't, it's original!

I heard she had tried to sell an anti Katie Price and Peter Andre story but no one was bothered and no doubt she'll try to sell a pregnancy/no pregnancy/false alarm/whatever story soon.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

So does that mean we should expect to see her working at her local Tesco pretty soon or bartending at the Sugar Hut to make ends meet?:confused::D

It's no wonder she's in debt- after blowing what money she did have on all those costumes/clothes and clown makeup, she wouldn't have much money left over, would she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    She tried to drum up interest about the sexual violence in her marriage ......

How typically tasteless of her, especially after harping on about her supposed best friend, Kim's violent relationship and subsequent murder. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How typically tasteless of her, especially after harping on about her supposed best friend, Kim's violent relationship and subsequent murder. :rolleyes:

Absolutely but also how tasteless to be bragging about such things in a magazine interview in the first place like people are supposed to be impressed by that :confused: Pity her poor parents...no actually they are used to reading things like that... pity the poor matt's parents who must be mortified to read or have people they know read about their sexual deviances!

However, in those same interviews when talking of the violence and asphyxiation she also said that she's like an animal and makes a lot of noise when they are at it so maybe she misunderstood his intentions when he clapped his hand over her mouth to shut her up. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: I had no idea about that :( She is a very odd woman.
This discussion has been closed.