Options

02, Do you get your free texts and GPRS right away?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,205
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i was with them a few years ago and i remember i used to get my free texts and WAP roughly 24 hours after topping up,

h orange it takes the "i cant say it here" waiting for 3 weeks for the free sms and GPRs to come through.
just wondering if it is the same on o2 even now cos i'm really thinking of switching over

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    On O2 you get them immediately.
  • Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    Just to clarify, the first time you top-up £10 or more you get your free stuff. This becomes your anniversary date, and as long as you have topped up £10 or more by the same date next month you will get your free stuff. If you top-up after the anniversary date, you will get your free stuff up to 48 hours later.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    prking wrote: »
    Just to clarify, the first time you top-up £10 or more you get your free stuff. This becomes your anniversary date, and as long as you have topped up £10 or more by the same date next month you will get your free stuff. If you top-up after the anniversary date, you will get your free stuff up to 48 hours later.
    what if we top up before the anniversary date?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hardtarget wrote: »

My anniversary date is the 2nd of every month so long as I top up before this date my free allowance will renew on the 2nd automatically. If I dont top up then my allowance will expire. But if I then top up on the 8th of the month the allowance will start again and the 8th will be my new anniversary date.

This is how it is as far as I know if I'm wrong someone please correct me.
  • Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    hardtarget wrote: »

It says in my post! As ryanwilliams says.