Options

Whats the worst thing you've ever come across on the internet?

Comments

• Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snuff wrote: »
    :D Thanks Snuff, that's never happened to me before and I was beginning to feel left out :D
  • Options
    thecreepingmessthecreepingmess Posts: 3,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never heard of rotten.com until I read this website and everybody's saying that it was a horrible website

Before is was annihilated in the merge with LiveLeak, Ogrish.com was the one-stop-shop for uncensored human misery on the internet and made rotten.com look like Jackanory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogrish
  • Options
    pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once saw a picture of a baby who had anencephaly, it was horrible, the poor, poor, baby. Anencephaly is where a lot of the brain, the scalp and the skull are missing and the rest of the brain tissue is exposed as it isn't covered by any skin. So basically, the top of the baby's head is missing :cry: The baby would usually be born deaf, blind and unconscious and barely live beyond a few hours.

Not necessarily a gruesome thing but someone once posted a video where a football player had some kind of seizure on the pitch (it looked like he was doing backflips) and accompanying the video was a really haunting nasheed about death and when I listened to it properly, it really creeped me out as it reminded me of my dad dying because the wordsfelt so real :(

I also hate those videos where there's a few seconds silence and then suddenly some kind of monster appears on screen and you nearly have a heart attack (you know the ones I'm on about :o) They're horrid, they shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
  • Options
    Tel69Tel69 Posts: 27,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just had a read through this thread and I must say I'm stunned at some of the stuff in it. I haven't clicked on any of the links but reading about some of these websites has shocked me as I truly had no idea they existed.

THe worst thing I've seen is Saddams execution but I guess that's pretty tame compared to some of the stuff on here. Watching him die was rather stupid of me and it affected me for a while afterwards, for that reason I won't click on any of the links here because I fear the worst....:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :) I was wondering if some brave soul would click on this and tell me what it is. I darent look!

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/04/07/the-sickest-photo-youll-see-today/

This link doesn't lead to it. This link leads to an article on Neatorama, which provides a link to what it describes as, "The Sickest Photo You’ll See Today …"

Anyone got the guts? I know I haven't
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    My neighbours showed me a site that they find amusing where by people upload pictures of their pooh and discuss their latest toilet breaker antics.

Yuk so not my thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MisoSoup wrote: »
    Hello :) I was wondering if some brave soul would click on this and tell me what it is. I darent look!

This link doesn't lead to it. This link leads to an article on Neatorama, which provides a link to what it describes as, "The Sickest Photo You’ll See Today …"

I looked but the photo was so small I couldn't work out what was going on. It looked like meat of some sort. I need new glasses I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    My neighbours showed me a site that they find amusing where by people upload pictures of their pooh and discuss their latest toilet breaker antics.

Yuk so not my thing.

Well, from some of the things ive read on this thread, seeing a picture of a poo sounds gross but not the sort of things to give anyone nightmares!

My friend showed me a website called shitcity and it was all about poo, while it was horrible it didnt disturb me like the pop up that accompanied it of a woman having sex with lots of animals. God that was REALLY shocking for a 14 year old.
  • Options
    zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I looked but the photo was so small I couldn't work out what was going on. It looked like meat of some sort. I need new glasses I think.

There's a link to the full size photo in the text dragon_queen.
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,027
    Forum Member
    Its flattened dogs hung up like meat.

Sick but ive seen sicker stuff.
  • Options
    visitorvisitor Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not sure but from what I can gather from the comments on the page with the small photo (didn't want to see the big one) it is a dog or dogs prepared for a human meal.

Although I have seen rabbits prepared for food and I have pet rabbits, I just couldn't... whilst my little westie was in the room!:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pericom wrote: »
    Its flattened dogs hung up like meat.

Sick but ive seen sicker stuff.

OMG I'm glad I couldn't see it. Bad stuff involving animals really makes me wanna cry :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah. Ooh. Urgh

Thanks everybody
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Furries...

Also was linked to a video of an asian lady (probably Japanese) giving birth (well it had been shoved up there by someone) to a Octopus or Squid/Tentecled thing
  • Options
    David2oo8David2oo8 Posts: 4,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A weird deformed baby which was actually on youtube which i think made it more horrific that children could watch it without entering their date of birth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Furries...

Also was linked to a video of an asian lady (probably Japanese) giving birth (well it had been shoved up there by someone) to a Octopus or Squid/Tentecled thing

Bloody ell, there are some weird people out there willing to do anything. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    2girls1cup is fake.

And this is one of the 'worst' things I've seen on the internet. But in a different way.

http://www.intolerant.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    Tap-Tap was the most horrific thing I have ever seen:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    2girls1cup is not fake at least mfx1209 isnt all the good stuff is in the hidef version.
  • Options
    Teddy SmithTeddy Smith Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tap-Tap was the most horrific thing I have ever seen:cry:

What is it?

Sounds quite innocent.
  • Options
    David2oo8David2oo8 Posts: 4,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it?

Sounds quite innocent.

Yeah i have heard a few people reference tap tap :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Teddy SmithTeddy Smith Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG - I clicked on that thread and watched the video yesterday.

:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG - I clicked on that thread and watched the video yesterday.

:(

Here's something a bit more cheerful, just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuNf70eV6sY
  • Options
    Forum Member
    (godess bunny) LOL Thats tame, its on youtube how shocking can it be.