Options

People using your toilets

HAZYWOMANHAZYWOMAN Posts: 4,608
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have just had a coffee machine delivered, the driver asked if he could use my toilet..

Of course I said yes..

I have just been in there and this guy, as shat all over the pan, I cant flush it down..

It is a right state. He did not wash his hands either:mad::mad:

Is this normal behaviour??

Am I overreacting, I feel like ringing the company and telling them, to send him back to clean my toilet.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,512
    Forum Member
    Picture evidence please... oh, on second thoughts...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAZYWOMAN wrote: »
    I have just had a coffee machine delivered, the driver asked if he could use my toilet..

Of course I said yes..

I have just been in there and this guy, as shat all over the pan, I cant flush it down..

Am I overreacting, I feel like ringing the company and telling them, to send him back to clean my toilet.

:eek::eek::eek:

If he's uncivilised to that degree - I doubt he'd even know where to begin!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh God Hun.... thats definately not good :eek:
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a very well lamented issue with pooh in the workplace :eek: (or are you at home OP - in that case :eek: :eek: :eek:)

That's vile and has put me off my chicken and coleslaw sarnie! However he may have had a dicky tummy? Most "normal & decent" people don't behave like this? or do they? :o
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    If I soiled a lavatory,I would clean it up. I guess it was abnormal behaviour. Try some tipping a bucket of water down and some Parazone?

I would sue the company for the stress of finding your toilet soiled in such a bad way.

If he did not wash his hands,I would be worried about the germs on the packaging too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiverChelt wrote: »
    Picture evidence please... oh, on second thoughts...
    dont tempt me..
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Ugh!

I suppose he couldn't wait till he got to a pub or cafe with a toilet and thought he'd never see you again, so it didn't matter.

Dirty swine, at least he could have used the brush (assuming you have one).

If it was that bad, I'd be tempted to call the office and tell them, just to show him up.

I always dread having anyone (delivery people) ask to use my toliet - I will probably say 'I'm waiting for a plumber to fix it' if any ask, after this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a very well lamented issue with pooh in the workplace :eek: (or are you at home OP - in that case :eek: :eek: :eek:)

That's vile and has put me off my chicken and coleslaw sarnie! However he may have had a dicky tummy? Most "normal & decent" people don't behave like this? or do they? :o
    I am at home.. It as really put me off allowing people to use my toilet in the future.
  • Options
    DirtySexyMonkeyDirtySexyMonkey Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phone the company and complain!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh!

I suppose he couldn't wait till he got to a pub or cafe with a toilet and thought he'd never see you again, so it didn't matter.

If it was that bad, I'd be tempted to call the office and tell them, just to show him up.

I always dread having anyone (delivery people) ask to use my toliet - I will probably say 'I'm waiting for a plumber to fix it' if any ask, after this.

oh god yes i am ocd about toilets.. the water keeps coming up to the top, i am going to have to get my hands in there, and break it up.
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would e-mail the company and let them know. Embarass him, if nothing else....
  • Options
    DirtySexyMonkeyDirtySexyMonkey Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am at home.. It as really put me off allowing people to use my toilet in the future.

Do not worry. If someone asks in future, merely enquire if they plan to pebbledash your lavatory, and if so, politely decline. Listen, if necessary to make sure that they're not lying, and at the first sign of a splat, bang on that door until they've finished and then don't let them out until it's clean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god yes i am ocd about toilets.. the water keeps coming up to the top, i am going to have to get my hands in there, and break it up.

Ewww...get a stick from outside and beat that pooh into submission....no way on Gods green earth would I stick my mitts down the loo (gloved or not) to deal with an anonymous turd! :o

I would be phoning the company to express my displeasure though...imagine the ribbing he'll take from his co-workers! ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Ugh!

Had someone ask ages ago and luckily said "oh my husband's in the bath",without the embarassing "um...er" before,so I think he believed me. I HATE anyone using our loos...esp my nieces and nephew(nephew never lifts the loo seat up,leaves tissue all over the floor:mad:,and the 2 nieces and nephew NEVER wash their hands,so I always have to remind them...they're old enough to just do it without me reminding them:rolleyes:
  • Options
    555555 Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nasty! Use two bin liners over your hands. Or you could wait. The material may break up with the water, and everything could eventually go down all of a sudden with a big slurping noise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is disgusting :mad: but then people are disgusting :mad: but so many people seem to lack basic toileting/hygiene skills and lack any consideration whatsoever for anyone else using the toilet after them...:(

However...this thread has given me a laugh - thanks :D You post anything and everything on here. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not worry. If someone asks in future, merely enquire if they plan to pebbledash your lavatory, and if so, politely decline. Listen, if necessary to make sure that they're not lying, and at the first sign of a splat, bang on that door until they've finished and then don't let them out until it's clean.

That made me laugh
    Ewww...get a stick from outside and beat that pooh into submission....no way on Gods green earth would I stick my mitts down the loo (gloved or not) to deal with an anonymous turd! :o

I would be phoning the company to express my displeasure though...imagine the ribbing he'll take from his co-workers! ;):D
    Right I am off to get a stick..I feel really sick tbh..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member

Also say that you want re-imbursed for the plumber call-out. No way could I get my hands dirty esp some complete stranger's poo:eek::cry::eek::cry:
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    That's a good one - I'd lie and say someone's using the bathroom - even though they're separate.
  • Options
    XXXNaziaXXXXXXNaziaXXX Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is just disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,219
    Forum Member
    Did he have a sign on his back saying "How's my sh*ting? Call 0800 DIRTY PAN"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ROFL!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    moondrops1moondrops1 Posts: 3,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

God, I am too. Poor you, I really feel for you. Get some rubber gloves and disposable cloths. And use a mop first for distance.
  • Options
    Jimmy RiddleJimmy Riddle Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course I said yes..

:D:D:D

Made me laugh, and how do you know he didn't wash his hands, were you watching him?
  • Options
    moondrops1moondrops1 Posts: 3,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I shouldn't but...:D:D