Thought he was better at the comedy than the singing... :D

Very over confident though which could go against him

Comments

• Options
    JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't like his "personality" one bit.
    His jokes weren't great-nor was his impersonation.

Found him very annoying altogether lol...don't think I could stomach him on live shows!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know what song was called that played over the top when he went through?
  • Options
    MikayMikay Posts: 10,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much preferred him to the other "kid comedian" from last week.. His comedy was more natural, more like a story.

Or maybe it was just cause I warmed to a kid who was confident and only slightly cocky over the cockney wideboy wannabe who was completely self assured..
  • Options
    VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know what song was called that played over the top when he went through?

Hoppipola by Sigur Ros
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Mikay wrote: »
    Much preferred him to the other "kid comedian" from last week.. His comedy was more natural, more like a story.

Or maybe it was just cause I warmed to a kid who was confident and only slightly cocky over the cockney wideboy wannabe who was completely self assured..

The cockney kid annoyed me. His delivery wasn't natural at all, but it was standup like. But his jokes weren't even slightly funny.

The ginger kid had the demeanour of a little kid who is confident in what he's doing (but he can't sing) and his jokes weren't bad as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't like the one "guess what?" ...
    some of those jokes aren't funny and coming out of a boy sound ridiculous, as for judges thinking that's funny, makes we wonder. he probably doesn't even understand the "dirtiness" in his jokes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was cringe-makingly cr*p and only got through because the judges didn't want to seem to be mean to someone so young.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mikay wrote: »
    Much preferred him to the other "kid comedian" from last week.. .

I was cringing at last week's comedy kid. His cockney accent was so over the top and his jokes were terrible.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought his singing was dreadful, and his comedy even worse. Can't understand why he was given a second chance. To be honest, although some of the kids they get on the program are brilliant, I would rather see no kids at all - maybe give them a show of their own instead.
  • Options
    pierre_gustavepierre_gustave Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found him irritating.
  • Options
    DimSumDimSum Posts: 6,778
    Forum Member
    He's such a natural,a bright future is ahead of him.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vennegoor wrote: »
    Hoppipola by Sigur Ros

Brilliant. Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really didn't like it! :o I found him extremely irritating and I didn't see any of the natural ability to make people laugh that the judges kept going on about. I don't think the jokes were funny, and if they hadn't come from a 'cute kid', I'm not sure many people would have been laughing.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hes like a little ginger peter kay, if he got more material hes good lol. dont think i could have him in my lounge bouncing off the walls after too many smarties and rola cola though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn’t like him at all. :o

I feel really bad for saying that about a kid, but I found him to be really obnoxious and irritating. There’s nothing wrong with being confident, and I admire anyone who has the guts to stand up in front of that many people, I certainly couldn’t do it. But he’s just a bit too confident imo, it comes across as spoilt and bratty.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    He managed to annoy us so much during his 'singing' audition that we had him on mute during the comedy bit - intensely annoying and irritating.
  • Options
    GillypootsGillypoots Posts: 6,815
    Forum Member
    I thought he was awful. Far to full of himself and likely to be really obnoxious if he achieved any sort of success.

I also found his singing routine very uneasy watching, it was very precocious and too grown up for an 8 year old. It probably thrilled the any paedophile who might have been watching.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the whole of last night's show on ITV2 and found the "comedian" highly obnoxious.

I wish Simon would stop inviting acts back. You should get one opportunity only. If you mess it up, too bad.
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Simon's softer nature comes through, where kids are concerned....when the kid was singing you see on Simon's and Amanda's faces that they'd wanted to like him but thought his act was bad.......the problem is there was no way if he did turn up again, they could say no to him....having said that, I don't think the kid will make the finals, personally.
  • Options
    katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    Didn't like him at all thought his jokes and his impression were awful!
  • Options
    tatotaltatotal Posts: 5,874
    Forum Member
    He's odious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Couldn't stand him :)
  • Options
    matt6667matt6667 Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was only 8 years old but extremely confident.

What bothered me was his overtly camp mannerisms. he was too young to develop a naturally camp persona so it must have been affected and taught to style himself camp.

but he was not likeable and too overconfident.

but well done to the young chap. he will be out next round
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matt6667 wrote: »
    What bothered me was his overtly camp mannerisms.

i personally didnt like him, and let the bashing comence but think he will def be batting for the other side given a few years...........:eek:
  • Options
    GillypootsGillypoots Posts: 6,815
    Forum Member
    i personally didnt like him, and let the bashing comence but think he will def be batting for the other side given a few years...........:eek:

I agree.