Options

Claire is the best Apprentice candidate since Ruth Badger!

Say_It_LoudSay_It_Loud Posts: 6,283
Forum Member
IMO!:D

Each week I have enjoyed viewing what Claire has brought to the show; and her performances have ranged from brash and difficult to manage, to proficient and even exceptional (this week).

I doubt she will win, and she gets practically zero support on the Raef love-fest Your Fired, but for me she provides the best viewing, so regardless of her finishing position, she is already my winner!:p

Comments

• Options
    GoodMikeyGoodMikey Posts: 2,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you like to work with her?
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,354
    Forum Member
    I think it's unfair to lump hefty lesbians together!

Unless it's the Candy Bar on a Friday Night

I loved the Badger!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Claire is brilliant, I used to hate her but she is really good
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    I think it's unfair to lump hefty lesbians together!

Unless it's the Candy Bar on a Friday Night

I loved the Badger!
    HAHAHAHA :D

I love dthe Badger too :D
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire can be highly irritating, and she is always SMUG! Just look at her face when Nick praises her, its a very ugly quality.

But she did VERY well this week, she's a good worker at the end of the day, and her mistakes have been pretty minimal. She's a contender for sure.
  • Options
    Mykey38Mykey38 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear god, Ruth Badger is 10 x the business woman Claire is. The woman is awful
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't like her but I can't fault her abilities. She's good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Are we watching the same programme? She was alright this week from what I saw she put people off buying... Lee seemed to be the key in sales. Every other week she has been a talentless, two-faced, manipulative, bully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Claire has bullied. She has been abrasive for sure, but I don't recall any bullying.
  • Options
    KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The badger was brilliant, Claire is 2 faced and slimy, she undermines her PM all the time and is a self centred person
  • Options
    temperaretemperare Posts: 3,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Claire has bullied. She has been abrasive for sure, but I don't recall any bullying.

How quickly people forget...........

What about her evil comments / attitude to the lovely simon?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evil comments, yes. Sarcastic, yes. Bullying....NO!

You need to work out the meaning of the word.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evil comments, yes. Sarcastic, yes. Bullying....NO!

You need to work out the meaning of the word.

So Evil Comments and sarcasm slung at another person is not seen as bullying in your eyes?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    temperare wrote: »

As much as I dislike the woman, she's never been a bully. The word is used far too loosely on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    As much as I dislike the woman, she's never been a bully. The word is used far too loosely on here.

Im sorry I disagree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruth was far more likeable IMO. Claire, while competent, I don't find likeable and I think the only reason she behaved herself this week is because she loves dresses and because she knows Sir Alan is cottoning on to her behaviour
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    temperare wrote: »

Exactly! she continuely provoked him in the photo task and drove him to the edge of despair! When it was all going t*ts up in the back instead of suggesting what could be done, she instead continued berating his management style.

In the pub task she undermined sara and said the theme was flawed because 'curry is a niche market'. What planet does claire live on???

In the card task when kevin was struggling with the pitch she refused to step in although she kept spouting on about how she was a buyer and she did this stuff everyday. Ok, it was last minute, but as a team player you would think she would have stepped up?

She is defo not good in a team and is always more concerned with saving her own (substantial)bacon. Why would you want her working with people in your organisation when she displays such negative attributes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    Get over yourself. I bet you're a vegetarian longing for british beef in the form of Claire.

That's just adorable how you proved my point about needing to grow up. Just adorable. Now go and play in your sandbox some more, sunshine.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,168
    Forum Member
    Mykey38 wrote: »
    Oh dear god, Ruth Badger is 10 x the business woman Claire is. The woman is awful

I have to agree. From day one Ruth stood out as a very good candidate who was an asset to any team. Even amongst her fellow competitors she was known as "the one who won the tasks", hardly something that can be said about Claire.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon was equally as reluctant to let Claire get a word in edgeways and kept reminding her that he was project manager. I'm not condoning Claire's attitude to Simon's leadership, but he certainly didn't adopt the foetal position and just take it.

An example of Bullying is when 2or 3 people ganged up on Sara and didn't let her speak.

Claire has some bad points, but a bully isn't one of them.
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not condoning Claire's attitude to Simon's leadership, but he certainly didn't adopt the foetal position and just take it.

Near enough...he cried for god's sake!:eek:
  • Options
    GratingCheeseGratingCheese Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just adorable how you proved my point about needing to grow up. Just adorable. Now go and play in your sandbox some more, sunshine.

I recommend about ten barbeques.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simon was equally as reluctant to let Claire get a word in edgeways and kept reminding her that he was project manager. I'm not condoning Claire's attitude to Simon's leadership, but he certainly didn't adopt the foetal position and just take it.

An example of Bullying is when 2or 3 people ganged up on Sara and didn't let her speak.

Well said.

Yes Claire has undermined her leader, yes she's been snide at times, yes she's been quite brash, but these qualities don't spell bully. They merely render her a rather unpleasant individual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a load of rubbish!

Bullying takes form in various different forms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Near enough...he cried for god's sake!:eek:

That was more out of frustration because the task was crumbling before his eyes and there was nothing he could do to salvage it.