Options

Jenny, Harriet, Sally...could they all be......

Comments

• Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    Why won't he answer my question about which Rani show he enjoyed? That's not bullying? I'm actually INTERESTED! *sigh*
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    again, somthing i enjoy chatting about has been spoiled. well you all win, i am off. Dont want another evening of feeling like crap.
  • Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's your favourite story featuring The Rani, ddddddaz? I can't say I enjoyed any of them, really, but The Mark of The Rani was watchable.

Do you have a favourite, dddddarren?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't bully him, Funkmaster T. I tried asking, but apparently was "ganging up" on him. :( I truly wanted to know what he'd enjoyed about her.
  • Options
    PopLarkinPopLarkin Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    No-one's bullying him. We just want to know why he thinks the Rani is awesome.

Personally I think there should be more Ghosts in DW. Maybe sally sparrow ghosts. Now that would be awesome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Sally Sparrow could be a ghost that we never ever get to see?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PopLarkin wrote: »
    No-one's bullying him. We just want to know why he thinks the Rani is awesome.

Personally I think there should be more Ghosts in DW. Maybe sally sparrow ghosts. Now that would be awesome.

I wasn't serious about the bullying thing btw, I'm not sure what's up with ddddddarren.
  • Options
    bodsworthnjbodsworthnj Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why we have to have something returning in every series

series 1: daleks
    series 2:cybermen
    series 3:MASTER
    series 4: davros ???

why can't we have a series where nothing returns

otherwise, after a while, there will be nothing to return and RTD will have the candyman back
  • Options
    Mr_MoogleMr_Moogle Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    My god if they bring back Kate O Mara then I will have nightmares for weeks!

Surely she should only be reserved for an episode of Torchwood with major warnings prior to the show.

:eek:
  • Options
    Toby53Toby53 Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_Moogle wrote: »
    My god if they bring back Kate O Mara then I will have nightmares for weeks!

Surely she should only be reserved for an episode of Torchwood with major warnings prior to the show.

:eek:

Wasn't she the monster in the last episode of series 1 of Torchwood?
  • Options
    temperaretemperare Posts: 3,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toby53 wrote: »
    Wasn't she the monster in the last episode of series 1 of Torchwood?

Too fresh faced with better dress sense!

But I can see how you could get the 2 mixed up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't serious about the bullying thing btw, I'm not sure what's up with ddddddarren.

Sorry if it seems i am acting a bit fragile, its just yesterday i was attacked quite aggresively on here and am still a bit touchy. I should realise not everyone is nasty on her. my apologies.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But will you ever answer my question, ddddarren? Seems like you're deliberately avoiding it now. :(
  • Options
    stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dddddarren wrote: »
    Sorry if it seems i am acting a bit fragile, its just yesterday i was attacked quite aggresively on here and am still a bit touchy. I should realise not everyone is nasty on her. my apologies.:)

Hi ddd. Out of curiosity which was your favourite Rani story?

To be honest I'd consider them both to be among the worst things the Original Series ever gave us, but that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The same question I've been asking him for a while now! I take it you're erasing "Dimension in Time" from history, stcoop?
  • Options
    stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The same question I've been asking him for a while now! I take it you're erasing "Dimension in Time" from history, stcoop?

I know not of this "Dimension In Time" of which you speak. Though I do have this strange desire to watch an episode of "Eastenders"...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stcoop wrote: »
    Hi ddd. Out of curiosity which was your favourite Rani story?

To be honest I'd consider them both to be among the worst things the Original Series ever gave us, but that's just my opinion.

Hi there, i cant remember any particular story from when i was young just remember loving watching Kate Omara strutting around being fabulous....:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't believe I missed the 's' off the end, no wonder you hadn't heard of it! "Dimensions in Time" - does that ring more of a bell? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi there, i cant remember any particular story from when i was young just remember loving watching Kate Omara strutting being fabulous....:).

To be fair, that could have been any programme she was in! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi there, i cant remember any particular story from when i was young just remember loving watching Kate Omara strutting being fabulous....:).

She was only in a few :p Which of the very few stories she featured in did ya prefer?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was only in a few :p Which of the very few stories she featured in did ya prefer?

I was very young so i have absolutly no idea.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So really you just love the whole glamorous Kate as bitch queen persona she's played throughout her career rather than any specific Rani-ing?
  • Options
    The SlugThe Slug Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was very young so i have absolutly no idea.:)

Was there a boat?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So really you just love the whole glamorous Kate as bitch queen persona she's played throughout her career rather than any specific Rani-ing?

you are spot on!!! its like you read my mind......lol...so i know its all a bit silly me wanting her back and very personal to my memories of her but yes i want the Uber Bitch Queen Rani giving the Doctor a spot of trouble !!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Slug wrote: »
    Was there a boat?

er excuse me? not sure what you mean :)