Options

Jennifer Love Hewitt loses 18 lbs

ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.theimproper.com/Template_Article.aspx?IssueId=5&ArticleId=2159

Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt lost 18 lbs. in 10 weeks by working out regularly. "I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up,” Hewitt, 32, tells Us Weekly. "The energy level and the way I feel now is great."

In November, Hewitt came under fire for having gained some weight when photos of her on vacation in Hawaii surfaced. In the pictures, Jennifer, who was vacationing with her fiance, Scottish actor Ross McCall, appeared heavier than usual in a black bikini.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like every other stick thin girl now, only with a big fat ass. At least before her ass was in proportion.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's sad putting herself through that because of a few comments by the press.
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is image in her line of work, yes there are those that can get work just through their acting ability but Jen is not one.

I suppose it's like a boxer if you want the work you have to make the weight however with US TV looks also help.
  • Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I think that picture is photoshopped to hell. I've seen a lot of candids of her recently and she does not look like the stick in that photo. Even her face doesn't look proportioned properly.
  • Options
    ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's on the front of US OK magazine so I would think it is airbrushed
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her backside is enormous. Yuck!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    pricesout wrote: »

Oh come on! Thats a bit harsh
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ava189 wrote: »
    Oh come on! Thats a bit harsh

harsh but quintessentially fair
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    she said she's doing the diet and workout over concern over her health, but i think she's doing it as wedding preparation. You know every bride wants to look good on their big day :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    harsh but quintessentially fair

Coming from the hypocrite who was saying on the Sienna thread that the Showbiz thread is full of women that hate other women- but its okay for you (male or female) to make this type of comment? Ahhh yes its because you are a fattist so its okay to comment but people who have moral standards can't comment on a woman with no morals eh?
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks rather out of proportion now.

It's a shame if she has buckled to a diet regime all because of those bikini pics - but that's the nature of the acting business, I suppose.
  • Options
    leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid woman, way to make other women feel better about a couple of pounds. Its silly celebs and media coverage like this that makes other women totally neurotic about their size.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had a nice figure before hand and the media was being cruel about those holiday photos. They always take loads of photos and publish the worst looking ones. But if she felt the need to loose weight than thats upto her, but i personally think she looked better before.
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    Do you think she'll send me a copy of that reigime? :D:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is a big bottom - JLH looks fine.

http://www.ertra.com/temp/weekly/fat_lady.jpg
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a big bottom - JLH looks fine.

http://www.ertra.com/temp/weekly/fat_lady.jpg

I'm so tempted to click the alert button for that.:(
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    ILoveMyDog wrote: »
    http://www.theimproper.com/Template_Article.aspx?IssueId=5&ArticleId=2159

Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt lost 18 lbs. in 10 weeks by working out regularly. "I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up,” Hewitt, 32, tells Us Weekly. "The energy level and the way I feel now is great."

In November, Hewitt came under fire for having gained some weight when photos of her on vacation in Hawaii surfaced. In the pictures, Jennifer, who was vacationing with her fiance, Scottish actor Ross McCall, appeared heavier than usual in a black bikini.

She's gone back to her original size, and IMO, she looks better for it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »

Ye gods! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »

I think I look quite nice in that pic! :D
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    May i just ask why you would take a photo of yourself like that....? :confused:

phhttp://www.ertra.com/temp/weekly/fat_lady.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May i just ask why you would take a photo of yourself like that....? :confused:

phhttp://www.ertra.com/temp/weekly/fat_lady.jpg

Yes, of course you can.

The answer? I wouldn't! :)

It's not me. It's a pic from Google images! The lady in the photo obvisouly didn't mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think good on her - I've recently lost some weight - although I wasn't overweight before but got rid of that pesky half a stone and look and feel much better. I don't see what is wrong with it? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she does look better now. She wasn't really fat to begin with but that picture of her ass was HIDEOUSLY unflattering ,it probably wasn't so bad in real life.18lbs sounds like a lot she probably didn't loose that much and it looks like she's been airbrushed on the front cover.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be surprised if she did lose 18lb - that sounds like quite a lot and I don't even think she was excessively overweight in the first place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? It's not that much over a stone which I wouldn't have thought was a huge amount? If you look at the photos (assuming it hasn't been too airbrushed) and I would've thought she's lost at least a stone?