Options

WHATM - BB9 - Day 93 - THE FINAL DAY - 5th September 2008 - 6am to Midday

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooo - Dr Tomas is on BBC at the mo - talking about music & personalities! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mzstake wrote: »
    Morning All.

Brr I am cold, just taken my boys to school. Looking forward to tonight but always sad when BB finishes.

Flossie, I might see you on Runescape. Been playing nearly three years now. Do you like the graphical update?

Need to second cup of tea before I put the streaming on, fingers crossed it will work as it crashed last night before I went to bed.

Love the update Mz, but don't have full screen on as I need about 3 other tabs open at the same time :o

I was introduced to it at the end of last year's BB when I was looking for something to fill the gap.

What's your name in RS? Mine's Lisanor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    FROM DS:BB (I saw this with my own eyes!)

Rachel was excited in the early hours of this morning when a moth flew into the garden.

The moth had visited the house before and was featured on the highlights show that the group watched earlier this week.

As Sara and Rachel sat on the sunloungers, the moth flew past them, causing Sara to declare: "That's a sign. I don't like moths, but I reckon it's like a sign."

Rachel immediately got up to "say goodbye" and told Darnell to come and have a look.

However, he was unconvinced and warily remarked: "I don't like that guy."

As the other housemates went inside, Rachel stood and chatted to the moth.

"I'll miss you, Moth-Moth," she sighed. "What's strange is that you haven't come for weeks and weeks and now you've come to say goodbye."

She went on to inform the moth that the flower it was eating was fake, before covering her neck up in case it tried to suck her blood.

I saw that too Joni :rolleyes::rolleyes::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1648111.ece

Living in a different world:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like Rachel to win as well, I just don't want Rex to win, FGS giving money to a millionaire?:confused::confused::confused:

I have to disagree I'm afraid and say that this is not really valid argument for not wanting a HM to win. Otherwise we would only have HMs who live in poverty and or contestants with no proven savings and poor parents.

A competition is a competition.:)

Good morning everyone.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,500
    Forum Member
    Love the update Mz, but don't have full screen on as I need about 3 other tabs open at the same time :o

I was introduced to it at the end of last year's BB when I was looking for something to fill the gap.

What's your name in RS? Mine's Lisanor.

I haven't played it full screen yet either for the same reason. Spy2470 is my name, feel free to add me. (strange name but my children choose it) My three boys play and kept on at me to play so I did. Had to buy a new computer after the update though. I haven't played a lot whilst BB is on but that was mainly because my old compt was playing up.
  • Options
    DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all. I think I'll miss this thread more than anything BB related.

Dont really care who wins.
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    [/B]

I have to disagree I'm afraid and say that this is not really valid argument for not wanting a HM to win. Otherwise we would only have HMs who live in poverty and or contestants with no proven savings and poor parents.

I concur. I'm also not convinced Rex is a millionaire.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »

Rex himself probably isn't. His Dad might be - on paper.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re: missing article in link - found this on another forum where someone has quoted the full article

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/topic97217.htm

Wonder why it's been removed???? :confused:

Load of tripe????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell!!!!!

Already been booted off DS - this doesn't bode well for the rest of the day!!!!! :mad::mad::(
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell!!!!!

Already been booted off DS - this doesn't bode well for the rest of the day!!!!! :mad::mad::(

Last 2 days have been a nightmare Floss, I'm fully expecting it to go Kapput tonight :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good Morning WHATMers:) Can't believe it's the final..where did the summer go:confused::D
    Had to laugh at the Sun. Story saying closest eviction result ever, Mikey slightly in lead and how people say their poll is the most accurate...you then go to their poll and find Rachel in lead with 39%, Sara next on 20% Rex with 18% and the other two trailing?????? Every poll I have seen has Mikey trailing so what is with the bookies :confused: Can anyone explain?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Last 2 days have been a nightmare Floss, I'm fully expecting it to go Kapput tonight :(

I know Joni - I've given up trying on several occasions :(
  • Options
    piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning all
    bumpity bump
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning WHATMers:) Can't believe it's the final..where did the summer go:confused::D
    Had to laugh at the Sun. Story saying closest eviction result ever, Mikey slightly in lead and how people say their poll is the most accurate...you then go to their poll and find Rachel in lead with 39%, Sara next on 20% Rex with 18% and the other two trailing?????? Every poll I have seen has Mikey trailing so what is with the bookies :confused: Can anyone explain?

Well at least we haven't missed much sun this year! :D

Maybe the odds are to do with people who placed HUGE bets at the start making sure they get a payout at the end.

It was explained on here the other day, but it got a bit too technical for me :o:o:D
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re: missing article in link - found this on another forum where someone has quoted the full article

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/topic97217.htm

Wonder why it's been removed???? :confused:

Load of tripe????

I read a similar story earlier can't recall the source, but it had photos that showed Chantelle left with Stu.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spooky moment on BBC1 Breakfast News programme at 9am this morning to see the final 5 on screen:confused: Thought I had the wrong channel...turned out to be a guy from Heat magazine talking about how the magazine's success was down to the new generation of "celebraties" such as BB contestants....very surreal :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHATM: All still in bed. Camera on Mikey
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Morning all :) Just popping in.

It is odd with the bookies as Mikey is the strong favourite. Yet most of the polls are saying he is the second least popular out of all the others in there after Darnell. :confused: The polls have been very accurate this year but maybe the vote to win is the difference. I can't see the bookies being that wrong.

Personally i could easily live with Mikey winning as he was not a member of one particular group :) He has also been entertaining at times in his own way. I I don't want Rachel to win as it doesn't bode well for other BB's having someone as dull and unopinionated as her winning. Nice girl though :D

I like Rex and find him very funny, but find it hard to forget just how awful he was when Nicole was in there so that stops me from supporting him.

I would like Sara to win, but don't think she will. She just has the likeability factor for me. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    [/B]

Point taken, but it is one of the things taken into account by the GBP:):):)
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jgj wrote: »
    Rex himself probably isn't. His Dad might be - on paper.

His dad is, and then some, on paper, in life.

It shouldnt even be up for debate.

I dont like Rex, he is very far from truthful about a lot of things, and his attitude to others stinks, but the life and reality of his father's success should not be up for debate.
    Its fact and in the public record.

I've been to BBB , and at least one of the preceeding businesses, he has catered to the monied and named of London for 25 years, and made a fortune in the process.
  • Options
    MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

I'm going to miss having this thread to read every time that I'm online. I can't quite believe that it's the last day already, the three months have just flown by.

I'm looking forward to tonight but I'll be very disappointed if Mikey wins. I'm really hoping Rex wins, but I'd be pretty happy if Rachel won as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    WHATMers:) where did the summer go:confused::D

it never came to start with :D

wish they would wake housemates up. what alarm call dya reckon it will be?
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »

I doubt that he is although his father might be. Mind you in times of recession a restaurant is not likely to do as well.:)

We have no idea how rich Rachel is for example, her parents might have invested her earnings from films and tv work on her behalf. It's none of our business and imo should not be taken into account when deciding to vote for her.
    :)