Options

Ive never started a thread before but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
Forum Member
✭✭
I am so disapointed. Rachel has done nothing!!! ok shes nice yes, im sure i would like her on the outside but come on!!! even i think we want people who leave a mark and contribute to the big brother storyline.

we have been sucked in by rachel. I do not belive such a insipid character would enter a beauty competition! but why am i surprised? .........." i would like world peace" such a competition takes a consumate actress.

I am a massive lurker but even i have been forced into action! this is a dark dark day for BB! :(:sleep:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll 2nd, 3rd and 4th that!!! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    totally agree!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll 2nd, 3rd and 4th that!!! :mad:

woohoo!!! thank you. wtf has happened? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so disapointed. Rachel has done nothing!!! ok shes nice yes, im sure i would like her on the outside but come on!!! even i think we want people who leave a mark and contribute to the big brother storyline.

we have been sucked in by rachel. I do not belive such a insipid character would enter a beauty competition! but why am i surprised? .........." i would like world peace" such a competition takes a consumate actress.

I am a massive lurker but even i have been forced into action! this is a dark dark day for BB! :(:sleep:

My son just came in and said "who's that"? Says it all really :(
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought i'd be happy with rachel winning but nah
    I'm thinking what a waste!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    I'm pleased that Rachel won but who cares they're all history now we can forget the lot of um !! YEY
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »

lool! :D
  • Options
    BrotherLoveBrotherLove Posts: 2,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Just think how much Brian put into the show with his act last year in comparison with "keep your head down" Rachel. At least he entertained.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

haha :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davina just said "you look so suprised that you have won!"..........................................................WELL YES YOU HAVE DONE F**K ALL!
    i think i need to sit down
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member

Well said, i couldn't agree more :D
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. Just think how much Brian put into the show with his act last year in comparison with "keep your head down" Rachel. At least he entertained.

Well he has hardly set the world on fire since.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    What a fake and what a big mouth Rachel suddenly is?

Actress and stage
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree too. IMHO Rex or Darnell should have won, as for me they were the most entertaining HM's and I liked them both too. I did vote for Rachel after Rex went though, as I couldn't bear a Mikey win. Rachel is a nice girl but rather dull, this year has been weird....but que cera. Silver lining is the smack in the face for Bex and Luke. Well done Rachel winner of BB9.
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm glad that she won. She is a good person and it isn't often that good people come out on top in this horrible world. I hope she is featured in 'heat' etc, but somehow I doubt it - they only seem to like nasty people like Luke and Bex and Jen and Dale. At least she won the £100K. What a lovely person Rachel is - those morons at the eviction need to be shot! Good for you Rachel, you know who you are. And you deserve your hunky boyfriend.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the end of the day, it a certain minority who vote and not a true representation of what EVERYONE thinks. It has always been like that and is so even more now in these credit crunch times. Anyone sensible ISNT going to waste money voting on thse programmes, so it is out of our hands. Having said that, if I HAD voted it would have been Racheal or Sarah.
  • Options
    imbackimback Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And your son is the oracle?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pobox112 wrote: »
    What a fake and what a big mouth Rachel suddenly is?

Actress and stage

apsof**kinlutley!!!!! luke screaming at her was sooooo right!!! rachel made a plan, did the plan and finished the plan......................i have never felt such hatred for a BB contestent. what has happened world WHAT HAS HAPPENED :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    What a crock o sh*t, turned off as soon as Mickey's interview was finished. Her highlights must have lasted a nano-second. There has never been such an unworthy winner of this show. I've seen house bricks with more personality.
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member

Agree totally, am now watching a shopping channel in preference to her interview.
    The amount of booing she got makes one wonder about her being the real public favourite TBH.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    I was entertained by Rex and Darnell but good on a nice person for winning especially sitting here watching the the series highlights - what a bunch of hideous morons they were on the whole. She had plenty of backbone and didn't let you, BB or the housemates make her change. Good stuff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes u r correct
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    At the end of the day, it a certain minority who vote and not a true representation of what EVERYONE thinks. It has always been like that and is so even more now in these credit crunch times. Anyone sensible ISNT going to waste money voting on thse programmes, so it is out of our hands. Having said that, if I HAD voted it would have been Racheal or Sarah.

Agreed.

If I had voted it would have been Sara or Mikey.
  • Options
    imbackimback Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of bitter bitter people there are here on DS. A thoroughly nice kid, sweet through and through, wins BB and all they can do is spout venom.

I don't want to live in your world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    I'm glad that she won. She is a good person and it isn't often that good people come out on top in this horrible world. I hope she is featured in 'heat' etc, but somehow I doubt it - they only seem to like nasty people like Luke and Bex and Jen and Dale. At least she won the £100K. What a lovely person Rachel is - those morons at the eviction need to be shot! Good for you Rachel, you know who you are. And you deserve your hunky boyfriend.

your totally right she is a good person but this is a TV SHOW! if any movie/soap/play really mirrored real life we wouldn't watch it cause lets face it real life is f**kin tedious! she contributed nothing! compare with craig BB1 Brian last year nice but also made a mark!