Options

Elimination spoiler - Oct 4

Comments

• Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bargepole wrote: »
    I don't think you understood the significance of my previous post - once they go to 1.01, it's because somebody knows they're in the bottom two. Definitely Don or Gary to go, can't tell you which one because trading is suspended once the info leaks out.
    IF it was them, which I doubt because it would be a very strange result, we can say with absolute certainty that Gary is gone, no way would the judges save him over Don.
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    I really hope Don does not go I enjoyed his tango. I' guessing it will be between Andrew and John...with Andrew going

He really surprised me. He still looks like he's just eaten some dodgy tasting liver, but he was much better than I expected.
  • Options
    MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    No!! I hope not :(

Its happened now hasn't it? the audience know who has gone but we don't.

I hate being left in the dark about these sort of things. :(

I really don't want to see another week of Gary please. He ruins it for me.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all. :)

I think it'll be Andrew v Mark.

The bottom one usually survives. John is too popular to be at risk IMO. Austin, Tom and Don should be save via the judge's vote alone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Yup the groom can sure dance well for a large guy

Agreed!
  • Options
    pilgrim4jpilgrim4j Posts: 6,975
    Forum Member
    It's the wedding and baby photos!!!:mad:
    That's before the honeymoon's over and before they've been woken up 7 times through the night and have to be up at 6am....:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Hi Jake, is GF texting you results? Is there anyone else there tonight from forum?
  • Options
    pootlemumpootlemum Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake2008 wrote: »
    My GF and her mother have gone tonight and they say it's all a bit dragged on, slight delay

Anywhoo gary has to go !

does this mean that we do in fact have a source there - are they going to text you the result?? - harrah was getting worried we might not get it for a moment then
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    pilgrim4j wrote: »
    That's before the honeymoon's over and before they've been woken up 7 times through the night and have to be up at 6am....:D

I didn't get to sleep till 5am today because of the little one, and she had me up again at 6.14...i remember the time because i remember swearing at my clock very loudly lol
  • Options
    QUICKFOXTANGOQUICKFOXTANGO Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Moloko wrote: »
    I'm expecting Don and Gary in the bottom 2, with Don going unfortunately.

If these two are in a dance-off then I can't see how Don will go ... he was by far the better of the two. If the judges were to eliminate Don in this scenario then it will be a fix. Maybe having a large bet on Betfair influencing the outcome? Just a surmise.:D
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you understood the significance of my previous post - once they go to 1.01, it's because somebody knows they're in the bottom two. Definitely Don or Gary to go, can't tell you which one because trading is suspended once the info leaks out.

I do understand that, but I still cant see Don being bottom 2. Gary deffinatly, but I dont see how it could logically be Don, unless Austin and Tom are FAR less popular as I would have thought.
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she should text me, don't be shocked if she dosn't thought cos she is one dozy you know what haha!
    I'll do what I can :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know anything about betting, but Andrew is also at 1.01, and Andrew and Gary seems a much more plausible bottom two to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,966
    Forum Member
    I Sure hope there is someone txting to here, or else we are all wasteing our time waiting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Moloko wrote: »
    I hate being left in the dark about these sort of things. :(

I really don't want to see another week of Gary please. He ruins it for me.
    He does for me, but only in that he wrenches my heart with pity, because he'll never, never, never be a dancer, poor love, though he tries so hard. It depresses me, and I watch this programme to lighten my mood. I don't like seeing people humiliated - I may laugh, but it doesn't mean I like it :o. So he spoils it. Mark comes a close 2nd and Andrew next. I so want them to do better, but it's not happenning :cry:
  • Options
    pootlemumpootlemum Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thank goodness for that (a potential texter!)
    - i haven;t seen the actual show yet - have to compete with dh and x-factor so both get recorded!!

but i think andrew or gary should go
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I do understand that, but I still cant see Don being bottom 2. Gary deffinatly, but I dont see how it could logically be Don, unless Austin and Tom are FAR less popular as I would have thought.

It could be that people think Austin and Tom are safe anyway, so don't bother to vote for them, rather than down to popularity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Andrew, Gary or Mark should go but who knows? They are all smashing guys and try hard but just not very good.

I sincerely hope Don isn't in the dance off, he was terrific tonight and has a lot of potential. Bless him.

Ooooh the suspense is killing me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,966
    Forum Member
    Id like Tom to win....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't get to sleep till 5am today because of the little one, and she had me up again at 6.14...i remember the time because i remember swearing at my clock very loudly lol
    :D:D I rest my case (and no, I've never had a wedding or a baby!)
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got a text saying that expect a great showdance from vince and flav
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    pootlemum wrote: »
    thank goodness for that (a potential texter!)
    - i haven;t seen the actual show yet - have to compete with dh and x-factor so both get recorded!!

but i think andrew or gary should go

Oh watch the show, Andrew's headbanging has to be seen to be believed :D
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »
    Yes it is..:p (Unless you have an incredibly simplistic idea of what 'romantic' means.)

The tango is passionate and firey. It can be a very angry dance too depending on the story you're trying to tell.

The waltz is romantic in a more traditional sense. 'Romance' here eliciting the notion of softness which is obviously the opposite of the tango.

I can see how you might call tango romantic (especially the AT) but I don't think it's the word that most successful describes the mood of the dance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

have they told you who went?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's texting you whilst the show is on :eek:

Should be a prompt spoiler this week then!