Options

Angelina Jolie 'three months pregnant again!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
Forum Member
here :eek:

Comments

• Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    She must like sex a lot! :D
  • Options
    Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll have to be careful she doesn't end up with a f*nny like a clowns pocket...she'll never keep Brad with that!
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    She'll have to be careful she doesn't end up with a f*nny like a clowns pocket.

(how do you follow that comment!)

:eek:

I used to think God made child birth very painful to put women off having more kids! I guess it's not working. :D
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,941
    Forum Member
    3 months already? Didn't even think it was 3 months since she last pigged. :eek: She always seems to be up the duff that one.
  • Options
    well2dowell2do Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't be shocked at three months, human pregnancy can be divided into three trimesters, each three months long.

The First Trimester is from conception to the 12th week,
    The Second Trimester is from the 13th to 28th week &
    The Third Trimester is from the 29th week through the 36th week.

Isn't nature wonderful :)
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Oh great, more stories on how wondeful she is to come for the next 6 months.

Wonded if we'll get another tit pic with this one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    (how do you follow that comment!)

Was alternating between using that charming expression or a wizards sleeve (another personal favourite..:D:eek:)

But seriously..Angie..enough already! in her quest to be the ultimate earth mother and however much money and assistance she has - there's no way she can devote enough individual time to the number of kids she has already - without the adjustment to adoptions and the various cultures and languages she is trying to immerse the kids in.
    It's like she has something to prove..I can be beautiful, keep Brad and produce a child(ren) at a rapid rate of knots and be an Oscar winning actress - it's not that she can't have it all..but at what cost?
    Too many children under six, too many homes, schools and changes - these kids must long for stability..despite the lifestyle and private jets - all kids thrive on routine, same beds, home, school, friends..the Pitt-Jolies are like roving ambassadors of their parents ambitions..it;s not going to end well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more they have the more likely one of them will be pretty looking enough to carry on the Brangelina brand.
  • Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't know if the story is true.I must admit if true it seems a bit soon as I would have thought your body would need to recover a bit before having more children.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    goonerlady wrote: »
    We don't know if the story is true.I must admit if true it seems a bit soon as I would have thought your body would need to recover a bit before having more children.

Well considering she didn't admit the last pregnancy until her stomach was entering the room ten minutes before she did I don't suppose we will get any confirmation for months even if it is true.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Again? :eek: How old are her twins?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if its true, I imagine it will most likely be denied!

It does happen though, I know a girl that gave birth, went for a night out abour 7 weeks later got home drunk had a bit of 'hows yer father' with the o/h and fell pregnant again!! You can be really fertile right after pregnancy!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they obviously love kids and have no problems financially in raising children but I really think enough is enough!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs C wrote: »
    Was alternating between using that charming expression or a wizards sleeve (another personal favourite..:D:eek:)

But seriously..Angie..enough already! in her quest to be the ultimate earth mother and however much money and assistance she has - there's no way she can devote enough individual time to the number of kids she has already - without the adjustment to adoptions and the various cultures and languages she is trying to immerse the kids in.
    It's like she has something to prove..I can be beautiful, keep Brad and produce a child(ren) at a rapid rate of knots and be an Oscar winning actress - it's not that she can't have it all..but at what cost?
    Too many children under six, too many homes, schools and changes - these kids must long for stability..despite the lifestyle and private jets - all kids thrive on routine, same beds, home, school, friends..the Pitt-Jolies are like roving ambassadors of their parents ambitions..it;s not going to end well.

I agree, I can see alot of 'rebellion' when they get older, bad attention is better than no attention!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Don't know if its true, I imagine it will most likely be denied!

It does happen though, I know a girl that gave birth, went for a night out abour 7 weeks later got home drunk had a bit of 'hows yer father' with the o/h and fell pregnant again!! You can be really fertile right after pregnancy!

If she was really three months pregnant with four month old twins that would make them only a month old when she conceived again. No doctor on earth would recommend such a thing, and I would not have thought any mother on earth would want it. I am not sure what the 'evidence' is for this story; I hope it is not based on a sighting of Angelina with a bit of a tum just after she gave birth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As she was breastfeeding the twins for several weeks after their birth, it is technically possible she could get pregnant after a month but very highly unlikely. I think 'twin tummy' is the most likely reason for the rumour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she was really three months pregnant with four month old twins that would make them only a month old when she conceived again. No doctor on earth would recommend such a thing, and I would not have thought any mother on earth would want it. I am not sure what the 'evidence' is for this story; I hope it is not based on a sighting of Angelina with a bit of a tum just after she gave birth.

probably is!! And we wonder why celebs are so keen to lose their pregnancy weight so soon after birth.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs C wrote: »
    She'll have to be careful she doesn't end up with a f*nny like a clowns pocket...she'll never keep Brad with that!

I think she has had caeserians. Keeps the f...y nice and tight!!
  • Options
    LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just seen the headline. Crickey she's a brave woman, didn't she just pop her twins out five minutes ago! She'll have all these kids and she'll still look like a size 0 too!
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Goodness, Brad's obviously keen to knock out as many kids as possible before he completes his tranformation into a fully fledged Hamster then :p
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I think she has had caeserians. Keeps the f...y nice and tight!!

If she did , then she is going down a very dangerous road .

Having babies does not make you fanny big , it goes back to size again .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kizzie wrote: »

Not always....:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kizzie wrote: »
    If she did , then she is going down a very dangerous road .

:D I'm sorry, your post is very sensible but it did make me laugh. Every woman is different though. Some people do lose muscle tone when they give birth, others don't. You just have to keep doing what my ante-natal teacher called 'squeezy exercises'. Too many sections, on the other hand, are very dangerous as you say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Goodness, Brad's obviously keen to knock out as many kids as possible before he completes his tranformation into a fully fledged Hamster then :p

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno how she copes - the twins can't be very old! I had three kids within 3 years and omg I was stressed and tired all the time ... mind you I suppose she has nanny's and other helpers around her.

congrats to her if she is preggers - although I think she's off her rocker!