Options

The Apprentice UK Series 5 - Episode 3 - BBC 1 (9-10pm)

Comments

• Options
    ToxicBlossomToxicBlossom Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there supposed to be an argument in the boardroom this week about Lorraine saying something about Philip and someone elses "Apprentice relationship" causing conflict infront of Sir Alan?

I thought I heard something last week about it happening this week :confused:
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Carol Malone could have found a nicer wig than that one.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Phillip was very impressive tonight. Great product idea and great defence of Lorraine in the boardroom.

totally agree
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hark at Carole Malone!.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Course she didn't want to be famous, right Carole! :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie looks like Julia Davis in Nighty Night and Debra looks like Peter Kay doing Geraldine...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Philip is strangely attractive :o.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I chose Majid from the very beginning on the BBC Apprentice Predictor website.

He sat on the fence way too much for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote: »
    I think Philip is strangely attractive :o.

Yes he is growing on me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackOpal wrote: »
    That Kim is obese

Bloody cheek, he's a bit of a chunkey monkey himself and he's not half as hot as he thinks he is but he does have lovely eyes and, it has to be said, an Irish accent is very attractive.

But I had to laugh when he was going on about how fit he was as he so patently isn't, especially when you consider he's only 22.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Bromance :D
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,168
    Forum Member
    Ahhh that's why Phil was so unhappy when they came back. I didn't realise him and Maj had struck up such a good friendship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't there supposed to be an argument in the boardroom this week about Lorraine saying something about Philip and someone elses "Apprentice relationship" causing conflict infront of Sir Alan?

I thought I heard something last week about it happening this week :confused:

Think you're right, and it was supposed to happen last week and didn't happen, and all we got was a small fight and swearing tonight. Unless it's further on in the series. :)

On the Maj issue, he was too laid back for the show which isn't a crime, and some of those contestants in there could learn from him.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,168
    Forum Member
    What a lovely guy. I was smiling the whole way through that episode of YF. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Why must posters put this guy - :o on the end of their sentence everytime they fancy someone.

If you like him, say it and be done with it! No need to be embarrassed :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think SAS based his choice tonight more on entertainment. Maj did nothing this week and was therefore not entertaining enough for audiences so I guess he had to go. Forget about who deserves to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,113
    Forum Member
    To be honest, Maj hasn't done a great deal over 3 tasks, not just this one, so I can see SAS's thinking behind firing Maj.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I totally dig why Maj went.

makes me worried though now for Paula, she needs to step up her game, unless we are seeing selective editing and there are big things to come
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ati87 wrote: »
    Why must posters put this guy - :o on the end of their sentence everytime they fancy someone.

If you like him, say it and be done with it! No need to be embarrassed :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think SAS based his choice tonight more on entertainment. Maj did nothing this week and was therefore not entertaining enough for audiences so I guess he had to go. Forget about who deserves to go.

Yep, I'd go with your assessment, re "entertainment" value, like James for instance. The rest don't have any entertainment value to them. Last year's contestants had more character to them and were fun to watch, but not this year's miserable lot. I reckon SA is bored with them and why he likes James' cheek, as it is funny to watch. -nod-

Yeah, agree with you re that smiley , and if you fancy someone then why not say it. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've completely changed my mind about Philip this week. For the first couple of weeks he was quite negative, and just bitched about how the task was failing instead of proving his own worth. But this week he was much more positive throughout the task, contributed well and I thought it was really nice of him to put in a good word for Lorraine and stop Debra in her tracks to find a scapegoat.
  • Options
    BrendonBrendon Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    i think maj was right one to go but james should have gone to he should have been there at product desinger, and it was maj that cane up with the more complicated design.
    As for ben i still really like him i think hes good comedy and he says what he thinks as for his coments about the american i dont think they were that nice, but we have to look at what he actually said, he said she wolud probaly be classed as obese clinically he didnt say she was fat or that she was acutally obese he was just saying she was probabley obese. He is very arrogant but i like that in him, i dont like his accent but i still like him and his clothes loved his pink spotty braces very fun.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Ati87 wrote: »

:D I quite fancy Kate, despite the mouth thing and I think Yasmina has a great pair of legs - there that was liberating.
  • Options
    cookie_365cookie_365 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a black box, it can withstand anything. ;)
    Just catching up on the thread - LMAO at that :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Brendon wrote: »
    his coments about the american i dont think they were that nice, but we have to look at what he actually said, he said she wolud probaly be classed as obese clinically he didnt say she was fat or that she was acutally obese.

Yeah it's a good as saying he thinks she's huge :rolleyes: the only thing obese out her is her boobs, she's actually in fairly good shape :)
  • Options
    BrendonBrendon Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    althougth i really like tonight episode and most of the candidates except james and debra somethings been really brothing me i really liked ben and kate tonight but why was ben demostrating the sports equipment in his suit i really like what he wears pink braces and all but why pitch in his bussiness clothes it just looks wrong he sholud have pitched in sports clothes would have looked better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    What did everyone think about Yasmina and Debra holding hands during the winning teams treat.

Do you think it really was a 'Let bygones be bygones moment' or was it only a tv stunt for the cameras (i.e. fake)?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fake i bet.

Can't stand Debra

Yasmina and kate are hot .