[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Woo hoo, go Chris!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well done for chris.

Ray needs a goodnights sleep & some rest, here's hoping for tomorrow night :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sue-gsue-g Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Brilliant result!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Chris and Kyran!

Wait for the Ray excuses though.....
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    PECH06 wrote: »

TBH I think you wanted a reaction of people going by the last comment but there is no excuses he had a bad night the others had a good night and obviously picked up more votes that’s the way the tour works.

Shame Suzanne didn’t get to do the skate off after being 3rd on the leader board
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Wish I'd been there to see that one!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    petertard wrote: »
    Ray seems to be getting tired and scoring below his normal level - so maybe he is beatable ?
    Ah bless!

That will be 32 shows so far - Ray danced bolero in 31 of the shows - and won 29 of them.

And you think he's beatable do you? :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Maybe it is 24.5?! Go on Roxy!

millsyb is sure Roxy's score is correct but will check her camera at home.
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no excuses fair do's to Chris and Kyran for being in the skate off - obv Chris will be less tied than those who have done the full tour and Ray being in London is rehersing flat out and something has to give - don't know what dance was marked tonight but imagine it will be Rock around the clock if so he just may get back in form tomorrow if not, hope the girls get to do the skate off so come on suzanne and Jess - none of the other girls up to it except maybe zoe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    PECH06 wrote: »

no excuses from me and i am sure there will be none from ray ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pity suz didnt make the skate off, would have been nice for her to get one, but perhaps tomorrow night. It definetly seems to be clicking with luk now, she's been consistently getting about 26.5 for the last few weeks, the lowest recently has been around 24.5 twice and both of those were with trips i think. We said it would properly click at the end, cos new partnerships take time but it would probs be too little too late, looks like thats whats happened. Pity it wasnt 28's from the start, it would have been nice to have had ray, chris, kyran, jess and suz all in full flow at the beginning, would have made a fight of it... but anyway
    So well done chris, 3rd victory now? and atta girl suz, knew she'd get back to previous form, just takes a little time with a new partner... All the judges and T &D said it would come as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    millsyb has sent a couple more texts:

Ray looked very tired and in millsyb's opinion wasn't expecting to do the Bolero. Ray high fived Chris after he won. Chris Dean said they were mean to mark Ray down as he has a difficult dance.

All the judges gave Chris 6 except Ruthie who gave 5 as she saw mistakes which millsyb saw aswell.

Jessica made 2 errors hence the low score.

Suzanne was really good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris may not have done the full tour but he has still been working so been equally as busy as Ray.
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Chris may not have done the full tour but he has still been working so been equally as busy as Ray.

And it was also said about Chris when he was in Hollyoaks and doing the weekend dates to the tour ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What planet are you on Tracey?? Yes he has been filming on Hollyoaks but going home to his own bed of a night and getting a good nights sleep.

He hasnt done all the tour whlist doing this either only doing the tour when not filming on hollyoaks

Ray has been doing the tour and rehersing when location permits both before and after show often driving back to London to fulfill promotion and picture shoot committmnents and im not using this as an excuse just a reason as towhy he seems to be so tired but to say Chris has done as much is just plain crazy - today Chris and Andy had a lazy day and lunch by the river whilst ray did 8 hours of rehersals get real!

Ray being Ray high fived Chris when he won tonight and good luck to Chris and kyran for making the final lets hope the girls can do it now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=bendymixer;32174581

Ray has been doing the tour and rehersing when location permits both before and after show often driving back to London to fulfill promotion and picture shoot committmnents and im not using this as an excuse just a reason as towhy he seems to be so tired but to say Chris has done as much is just plain crazy - today Chris and Andy had a lazy day and lunch by the river whilst ray did 8 hours of rehersals get real![/QUOTE]

HIS choice so tough if he cant hack it no-one made him take on more than he can obviosly handle!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray must be exhausted but to be fair he isnt the first to rehearse like this during a tour we had almost the exact same situation last year with Suzanne, who then practically collapsed after chicago, i hope the same doesnt happen with ray. But that doesnt make it easier for him, he must be knackered. They all must be knackered, it's a very intense and demanding tour.
    Ray will be back tomorrow night though, he just had an off night, happens to everyone. Tomorrow night will be interesting.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HIS choice so tough if he cant hack it no-one made him take on more than he can obviosly handle!

Now now Tracey play nicely.
    im sure Ray isnt going to lose any sleep over this ok?
    he and chris are friends and he has other things on his mind as you WELL know..so play nice.
    its one bloody show guys..everyone calm down..PLEASE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He Obviously can hack it though cant he with the amount of boleros he has done and the winning - NO ONE said he couldnt hack it was just giving a reason on why he looks tired
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    hi guys, just got back from the O2 so thought i'd add my tuppence worth! (apologies if i'm repeating old stuff)

FABULOUS! loved the atmosphere, the pro dances, T&D, Andi P is a cool presenter. brilliant night :D (can't stand richard arnold but that was the only blip)

ray did have an off night, even i could see that, the routine didn't have the energy i was expecting, and he stumbled slightly, so i didn't think he would get full marks tonight

roxy got 23.5, i think it was zoe who got 24.5. i was impressed with roxy actually, i think she's enjoying herself more so is relaxing and improving

chris did come out of his spin later than frankie, and i was surprised that only ruthie commented on it, he was brilliant though apart from that.

i thought suzanne was great, and she was thrilled to get her highest score. And Alex is very like Suzanne as people have said! (her and Lukasz were amazing)

by the way, does anyone think Chris Dean is a bit hot :o i think he's improved with age :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He just had an off night in which the others were better, it's not like he got beaten by todd theres no shame in chris, kyran and suzanne coming above him the odd night. It's no big deal, they were just better tonight and he still got a good score, it's not like he completely mucked it up and the others scoring higher isnt completely beyond the realms of possibility, they are all usually up around that score anyway, nobody did exceptional tonight and ray did terribly, if he's off form even slightly the others can beat him, and deservedly so, they cant give special credit cos he's tried so if the others skate great they come above him. but he'll be back tomorrow night. It just makes the competition interesting.
    hi sweetie pie, glad you had a great night!! it sounds like it was a great show tonight as always.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to now see Jess win as seen her Bolero a few times now and its lovely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see all the top 5, ray, chris, kyran, jess and suzanne win at least once. It's been alot more spreadout other years as to wins, the top 5 have all pretty much gotten one and i think it would be a pity if kyran, jess and suz didnt this year as they have been consistently good and very entertaining
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've all been very good and have loved every minute of the tour this year even Todd!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    laur_od wrote: »
    I'd love to see all the top 5, ray, chris, kyran, jess and suzanne win at least once. It's been alot more spreadout other years as to wins, the top 5 have all pretty much gotten one and i think it would be a pity if kyran, jess and suz didnt this year as they have been consistently good and very entertaining

You didn't have Ray on other tours! He is so good and entertaining and if he gets to do bolero he will win on nearly all occasions which has happened.

Its almost easier for him because he comes top nearly every night helps him into the skate-off whilst the others always are sliding around the leaderboard!