Options

Sugababes working with Lady GaGa producer

GaryDawsonGaryDawson Posts: 666
Forum Member
✭✭
After the awful last album I have high hopes for this next one. Anyone else excited by this? It also looks like they are allowing American writers to write new songs for them which is wise. ;)

Comments

• Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GaryDawson wrote: »
    After the awful last album I have high hopes for this next one. Anyone else excited by this? It also looks like they are allowing American writers to write new songs for them which is wise. ;)

really? Catfights and spotlights was immense in a good way!
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I didn't think their last album was awful - the wrong songs were released, is all. No Can Do was tripe compared to other songs on Catfights And Spotlights. Good luck to them with this, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I didn't think their last album was awful - the wrong songs were released, is all. No Can Do was tripe compared to other songs on Catfights And Spotlights. Good luck to them with this, though.

I liked "No Can Do" .:o

I agree they released the wrong songs. They should have released "Side Chick" and "Every Heart Broken".
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why they only released 2 singles from the album. They should have released more songs.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    I liked "No Can Do" .:o

I agree they released the wrong songs. They should have released "Side Chick" and "Every Heart Broken".

Should have been the lead single, I reckon.
  • Options
    phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there working with JAY-Z producers and are going to try crack america, should be great !
  • Options
    labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit that after Change, I was really disappointed with Catfights and Spotlights...so now I'm not raising my hopes until I hear it because I don't want to be disappointed again :(
  • Options
    Sam200XSam200X Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    which Lady Gaga producer? Red One?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam200X wrote: »
    which Lady Gaga producer? Red One?

According to DS's article, yes!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should have been the lead single, I reckon.

Agree. Who chooses the singles? I can't believe they chose "No can do" over "Side Chick":eek::mad:
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Fingers crossed that the next album will do better than C+S. I love Catfights and Spotlights, but agree that whoever chose the songs should be sacked. The album is full of great tracks: Side Chick, You on a Good Day, Sunday Rain, Every Heart Broken, Unbreakable Heart.... No Can Do was a good song, but not single material.
  • Options
    StrawberryheartStrawberryheart Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love the Sugababes to come back stronger with a bang, I was disappointed with the last album, even though I got it for a bargain £1.99, I hope the next album is better and more of a success
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im only excited that they may get the recognition that they deserve, the last album catfights & spotlights is one of my favourites ever by them it is up there for me with taller and three, catfights had amazing tracks like, every heart broken, unbreakable heart, side chick, beware, can we call a truce , you on a good day, sunday rain etc:D:D:D

dont know all that much of redone productions apart from gaga, enrique and akon but I hope he can bring out the best in them and still make them sound british. I do hope that they work with their previous producer on catfights and spotights Klas ahlund because his music suited them well

their still the best uk girl band in my eyes there I have said it!!! if they can get the right follow up singles they will be big again