Options

lost

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
Forum Member
I noticed the last couple of episodes for this season have come on anytime, I was hoping to save these so i can delete the recordings I have that were broadcast on sky one hd but there is no option to record, any idea why?

Comments

• Options
    james paynejames payne Posts: 4,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    prakb wrote: »
    I noticed the last couple of episodes for this season have come on anytime, I was hoping to save these so i can delete the recordings I have that were broadcast on sky one hd but there is no option to record, any idea why?

Do you have Sky HD with the new EPG ?

Are both episodes of Lost in a stack ?

There is currently a thread on the HD forum , where this also appears to be the case with the new Sky One series Lie To Me.

Regards James
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Yes I have the new epg (thomson box) there is no stacking, it is an edit of both episodes back to back being edited as one extended episode
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, they're unsavable on mine too.
  • Options
    HDCriticalFanHDCriticalFan Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Netgem wrote: »
    Yeah, they're unsavable on mine too.

AND as well as being "unsaveable" to the user side of the HDD ... it bloomin' well dissappeared well before the expiry date (more importantly, the day before I sat down to watch it !!!) :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    andybno1andybno1 Posts: 6,142
    Forum Member
    yeh I spotted Lost and lie to me both vanished well before the expirey date too whats that about I wanted to re-watch lost and missed episode 2 of lie to me and as I attempt to record them both to hard drive they vanished