Options

Poll request: Has the lack of live feed affected your interest in BB10?

Comments

• Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Excellent poll

we will now see just how many people are not missing LF
  • Options
    WeeksyWeeksy Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    Excellent poll

we will now see just how many people are not missing LF

Exactly. It could be just a few people moaning, but lets get some figures :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I have been addicted and obsessed by every series so far - just can't get any interest gooing at all this year - haven't even seen the highlights - no live feed = addiction cured - looks like I got my summer back :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    I have been addicted and obsessed by every series so far - just can't get any interest gooing at all this year - haven't even seen the highlights - no live feed = addiction cured - looks like I got my summer back :)

DITTO and agree totally
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nopee, loving the show :)
  • Options
    lemonnlime09lemonnlime09 Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still love the show but do miss the live feed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I've said yes BUT I accurately want to say "it's affected it a small amount because even though I don't watch it, there are no LFs from DS :(
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it has because I've been too tired to feel like watching the LF, therefore I've probably missed out on some things that I'd not have missed out on in previous years as I'd be able to catch them during the day and evening on the LF! :rolleyes:

Will watch tonight's HL's show, but I cant really be bothered because last night's was really dull, but as a BB fan, I feel I should watch it as if the series turdn out to be good in the next few weeks, then I've missed the initial getting to know you period!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I havnt watched any since the launch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Answer is yes, completely. I am OFF big brother. For me it was all about LF.

I can't get to know the people if I can only see tiny chunks of action squeezed into a 1-hour show.
    No point. That's not BB.

Plus, as already mentioned, some of the pleasure of BB is watching HM's doing all the humdrum, mundane stuff, it gives you an insight into all sorts of things and gives you an idea of atmosphere in the house, etc etc, underlying attractions/ tensions, etc etc, and the way they truly are interacting - not the way C4 wants to play it and show it.

Actually I can't even be bothered to get to know half of them for the simple fact that they're not even Housemates yet and might well get chucked out in a few days.
    So what's the point. Load of junk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still watching it, but I feel the lack of live feed is limiting my enjoyment of the show. Kind of renders the whole format of Big Brother inert... :(

Especially on Friday when I was forced to watch BBBM rather than being given the option to switch straight to the LF after the launch!
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Yep it's put me off watching. I didn't bother with the launch show and I watched about 10 mins of last nights show.
  • Options
    Duncan JDuncan J Posts: 2,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually give a new series of BB about a fortnight to make a judgement. But not feeling as good about this one as BB9. I think the lack of LF will be a big factor. You don't know if you're getting a fair picture. Even worse is the fact the MEDIA don't even have access to a LF.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    It has made no differance to me at all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The trouble with polls like these is that people can lie.

Many people saying they have little interest in BB this year and won't be watching it because of it, yet here they are in the BB forums answering polls. There is clearly an interest they still hold just by visiting the forums.

And I highly doubt that the 18% who said they would watch NO show because of it are really going to not watch any show. They will still be around, watching the highlights show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Option No 3
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Not watching

Electra ..... PLLLLLLLLEASE change the record!

You have been saying for months now that you were in a huff. Please don't ruin the watching experience for others by moaning ALL the time

Watch the programme and enjoy it! :)

Otherwise ... Shut the door on your way out! :rolleyes:
    Just don't be a wet blanket! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    I've watched the launch show so far, that's it.

Couldn't be bothered with last night's show.

I can't connect with HMs with this fake 'lets pretend it's BB' format.

I am not even watching the limited amount of LF being provided, since I'm not bothered about what they're up to.

I remember during BB5/7 days rushing home from work to tune in, dying to know what was 'going on in the house'.
    It's just not the same. I almost felt like the HM's were my mates, I got to know them so well -- admittedly it's soooo sad but true.
  • Options
    TigerlilyTigerlily Posts: 9,867
    Forum Member
    I watched the launch show and did try to get into it on the next night but gave up after 5 minutes having realised that I had no idea what had happened all through the day and was not likely to have any idea due to the lack of LF.

BB had kept me company for the past few years but not any more, I can see no point in it now it has become a stop-gap programme for the midnight hours. They may just as well put on their good old favourite repeat shows or even let the air-time out to a shopping channel! Well done Channel 4!
  • Options
    wheelkingwheelking Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have got bit news for you is on BBC2 now :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely affecting my interest. Feel like I don't know any of them yet (moreso than at this stage typically).
  • Options
    astroastro Posts: 13,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No LF = No Interest as far as I am concerned
  • Options
    WeeksyWeeksy Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    Oh blimey, they finally made it a poll!

Interesting but not unexpected results so far :sleep:
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    poppitypop wrote: »
    The trouble with polls like these is that people can lie.

Many people saying they have little interest in BB this year and won't be watching it because of it, yet here they are in the BB forums answering polls. There is clearly an interest they still hold just by visiting the forums.

And I highly doubt that the 18% who said they would watch NO show because of it are really going to not watch any show. They will still be around, watching the highlights show.

I haven't watched anything of BB10 at all but I'm still interested in the forum.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    COSMO 911 wrote: »
    Electra ..... PLLLLLLLLEASE change the record!

You have been saying for months now that you were in a huff. Please don't ruin the watching experience for others by moaning ALL the time

Watch the programme and enjoy it! :)

Otherwise ... Shut the door on your way out! :rolleyes:
    Just don't be a wet blanket! :(

I answered the poll honestly. If you don't like my answer then....tough. There's no need to be offensive.