Options

Are you in Camp Sree or in Camp Noirin?

Comments

• Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sree is irritating beyond belief but I've also gone off Noiren. She's mishandled things. She craves attention, she can't bear to reject both of Sree and Marcus and knows the spotlight is on her, but it will be her undoing as the likes of Sophie and Karly outlast her. She's quite a hard woman, quite self-centred. I found her line in the DR that she's a real softie underneath completely unconvincing.
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Im in neither camp.
    They are both taking over the house.
    Every conversation seems to be him slagging her off or her slagging him off.
    Get them both out so we can see what the rest of the hm's are like.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agaue wrote: »
    Noirin. An unfairly attacked attractive woman. As per usual.

In full agreement! Have detested Sree from day 1, and every day it's becoming clearer why :mad:
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like both of them.Nobody can accuse them of being boring or flying under the radar anyway.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im in neither camp.
    They are both taking over the house.
    Every conversation seems to be him slagging her off or her slagging him off.
    Get them both out so we can see what the rest of the hm's are like.

Yes its true that these two ego maniacs have hijacked the show, Its bad enough that we dont get daytime livefeed and half the time dont have a clue what is happening but the little we do get to see is these two grandstanding.
    I too want to see more from the others (exception Marcus) as he makes me feel very nauseus just looking at him.
  • Options
    WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp Sree :p I think he's funny :D

Really dislike Noirin tho :yawn:
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Yes its true that these two ego maniacs have hijacked the show, Its bad enough that we dont get daytime livefeed and half the time dont have a clue what is happening but the little we do get to see is these two grandstanding.
    I too want to see more from the others (exception Marcus) as he makes me feel very nauseus just looking at him.

What!!!! you mean you dont like the resident superhero...Superchops?
    Im still a bit divided on him.
    My thoughts on him range from Hmm hes not so bad to what a complete pillock.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What!!!! you mean you dont like the resident superhero...Superchops?
    Im still a bit divided on him.
    My thoughts on him range from Hmm hes not so bad to what a complete pillock.

You mean superzero,no sorry I have to keep a sick bucket close at hand for whenever he appears.:D
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither, all though I have to say I can't stand the attention seeking toad that is sree byt Noreen I am not too hot on either
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    I'm in camp Sree
  • Options
    WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both as bad as each other, double eviction would be good about now :D
  • Options
    Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as Marcus makes my skin crawl, Sree makes my FLESH crawl, especially after the other night when he wound up Charlie.....Noirin is growing on me, I like her more fiesty attitude.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,464
    Forum Member
    I can't stand either of them.

Sree is quite funny and relatively harmless , so in a head to head with Noireen I'd rather she went.

She is too shrill and opinionated and has only had the courage to start "putting him in his place" now that she has back-up,and imo opinion is taking it too far with him. She is very two-faced, she pretends to Angel's face that she likes her but slags her off behind her back.....I think she totally lacks compassion and is a control freak .

Sree is annoying,a twerp , an idiot but compared to her he's a harmless fool.She seems quite poisonous.
  • Options
    magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp Noirin definitely. I also think she is one of the 'brightest' housemates ever in BB. She holds her own in arguments with Sree very cleverly, she doesn't allow him the 'luxury' of hiding behind his misinterpretation of the English language - well done Noirin.
  • Options
    KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp Noiree. :)

I dislike Sree, don't like Noirin much either, but I still want them in the house for their tremendous entertainment value. In my fantasy world, they'd become a couple. :D
  • Options
    nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    Camp Noirin 1000000%

Get sree out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither, although a week or so ago i would have been in camp Noirin. I really liked her, but with the way she's treated Sree i've gone off her. She wasn't honest with him, she knew he was falling for her and allowed it to carry on. Even encouraging it at times. And now wants nothing to do with him now she's had her fun. And using the likes of Marcus to wind him up and make him jealous. Sree's a nice guy, just too needy.
  • Options
    The idThe id Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    I'd like to be in Noirin's......pause for effect......camp. :D

War
  • Options
    TaxcrazedTaxcrazed Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theres that word "bright" again.

I would tentatively suggest that Sree is a lot brighter than Noirin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp sree.

Noirin is a user.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camp sree.

Noirin is a user.

Two libel's in one post. Well done.;)

I've heard that Freddie is trying to enter camp Charlie, but that's just a rumour.:D
  • Options
    JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither, although a week or so ago i would have been in camp Noirin. I really liked her, but with the way she's treated Sree i've gone off her. She wasn't honest with him, she knew he was falling for her and allowed it to carry on. Even encouraging it at times. And now wants nothing to do with him now she's had her fun. And using the likes of Marcus to wind him up and make him jealous. Sree's a nice guy, just too needy.

How do you work that one out? She's tried nicely to let him know she doesn't feel the same and he's too thick-skinned (or just thick) to see it.

Sree a nice guy? Can't you see through him? :confused:
  • Options
    JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zimmy wrote: »
    Two libel's in one post. Well done.;)

:D;):D
  • Options
    CandiceCandice Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    I'm in neither camp. I've sided with Noirin over Sree but, Sree does make me laugh even though I dislike some of his ways.
  • Options
    housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    I love Noirin's straight talkinging would like to see what she is like when she dose not have sree on her back,he would do my head in