Options

Why all the hatred for Karly? Is it from jealous female fans?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 755
Forum Member
✭✭
I've been watching the HL shows and can't see why she is favourite to go this week. I would have thought it would be Noirin. Is it jealous female fans? The good looking chicks always tend to go first because of this reason.

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you ought to credit women with more intelligence.
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well as noirin is the good looking one
    then by this logic she would be favourite

in reality it's because people don't like
    spiteful, sneary, fun-sucking bitches
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been watching the HL shows and can't see why she is favourite to go this week. I would have thought it would be Noirin. Is it jealous female fans? The good looking chicks always tend to go first because of this reason.

Do you seriously refer to women as "chicks"?

I don't like Karly cos she's mean. Nothing to do with her looks, whioch IMO are much nicer that Sophie's. Gorgeous face, nasty personalilty.
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are right. That's why we voted off Sophie last week.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Complete utter rubbish. Sorry but the jealously card gets overused on here.

Maybe people dont like Karly because of her attitude and things that she has done.
  • Options
    lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    First? That didn't happen this year unless you are meaning that Sophis was voted out due to 'jealous females'.

Sophie would have went last week if that was the case but she didn't and will stay this week too, as will Noirin.

Women on here who do not like Karly (myself included) don't do it out of jealousy but the fact that she is a sullen, foul mouthed bitch who has threw away the chance of being an entertaining HM to suck on cheap rolled up **** at the bus stop and bitch/scowl along with her cohorts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not female or jealous and I definately want Karly to go!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a 42 year old woman, well past being jealous. Karly is miserable and boring. That's the reason she needs to go, although I'd rather we were kicking Lisa out this week. She can wait until next week though.
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she's hated because she's a bitch?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jealous? Of Karly....

I would have to say in all honesty that the majority of people dislike Karly because she is sour faced and miserable. The best task she ever contributed to was the '3 tenors' and then she ruined it by scowling all through Freddies part and saying he'd F**ked it up.

She acts like she has a bad smell under her nose most of the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you ought to credit women with more intelligence.

Seconded!

If this kind of stereotype was wheeled out about another section of society, people would be up in arms and rightly so, yet for some reason women are fair game for all the cliched and false judgements on our character you care to name! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    KasphlamKasphlam Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karly's the least attractive person up this week IMO. Despite Dogface's hair.
  • Options
    housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Yes right jealous of some foul mouthed lass who sits smoking all day jog on
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is all to do with her close association with Lisa.

Before she made friends with Lisa she was liked. People said that they found the things she said funny, even if they were expressing annoyance with Freddie.

As soon as she and Lisa became smoking buddies that all changed, and people suddenly decided that Karly was "evil".

It doesn't seem to occur to people that she is exactly the same girl that they liked at the start. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Current popularity of the housemates is directly proportional to the distance between a housemate's tongue and Freddie's anal passage, nothing to do with looks or jealousy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i´m a Man and I can´t stand her, looking at her face makes me cringe, it´s always such a " baby sucking a lemon " ( i´m being nice ) face.

She´s a thick as a double ditch,
    Nazis in England, similarities between the English and German language, for starters.

I´m so looking forward to seeing her Arse on Friday, ,,,, as she leaves the BB house forever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bambi_Boo wrote: »
    Seconded!

If this kind of stereotype was wheeled out about another section of society, people would be up in arms and rightly so, yet for some reason women are fair game for all the cliched and false judgements on our character you care to name! :rolleyes:

I'm only repeating what others are saying. Even Terry from CBB said this was the case when he appeared on big mouth a few weeks back. You may not be one of them, but statistics say the majority of them are.
  • Options
    tenofspadestenofspades Posts: 12,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damien. wrote: »
    No, she's hated because she's a bitch?

Basically. She's no doubt attractive but she's not a nice person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why Noirin? You think she has been more dour faced, snappy and non fun loving than Karly?

Karly has been very much more aggressive in her arguing, been less entertaining, and generally a less worthy HM.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only repeating what others are saying. Even Terry from CBB said this was the case when he appeared on big mouth a few weeks back. You may not be one of them, but statistics say the majority of them are.

And I'm another, and there are plenty others. What statistics?

Terry from CBB does not have the monopoly on 'truth'.
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now lets get some things straight boyo.

1)FACT- I am female
    2)FACT- Karly looks like a wet fishes slapped arse
    3)FACT- Sophie is very pretty
    4)FACT- I do not like Karly
    5)FACT- I like Sophie

Ergo, your theory is frankly bollocks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,298
    Forum Member

Karly is not very good looking. I can imagine some females being jealous of her body but certainly not her face.
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And with a name like Latino heat, I am getting horrendous flashbacks of Mario.

Not good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,298
    Forum Member
    Picklebum wrote: »
    Now lets get some things straight boyo.

1)FACT- I am female
    2)FACT- Karly looks like a wet fishes slapped arse
    3)FACT- Sophie is very pretty
    4)FACT- I do not like Karly
    5)FACT- I like Sophie

Ergo, your theory is frankly bollocks.

Re 'FACT 3' - Sophie is QUITE pretty, not very pretty. Have you seen her face without makeup?!!
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dislike of Karly is more to do with her dislike of Freddie as there is a lot of Guardian Latte type Liberals on here who think that Freddie is wonderful and they cant see he is as big a stirrer as anyone in the house. I see he had a strop today with Rod over a silly game what a brat he is.

His poor me act will soon fall apart.