Options

The DATE is happening now.

Comments

• Options
    Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, Marcus did rather open himself up to that by saying he was going to get Noirin blind drunk and then take her to heaven and back... :eek:

I think that could be what the other posters are referencing.
    You know, I bet (hope!) Marcus will look back and realise some things he said were below the belt....But PEOPLE!! GET A GRIP!! At worst the guy is a typical misoginistic male! At best, he is stringing everyone along for the shock factor.
  • Options
    Geelong CatGeelong Cat Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    He didnt quite say it how you put it you have added a word or two ;)
    Well, he said the 'block' was gone after she'd had a couple of beers, that he was going to get her 'plastered' and then he'd 'take her to heaven and back' (at least, I think he said the 'and back' bit; the vid's gone so I can't check!).

He said 'plastered' instead of 'blind drunk', you're right, but I'm not sure that changes the essence of what he said. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    That's just par for the course as far as some FMs are concerned. He's been called a pervert, it was implied by some yesterday that he was a paedophile and now people are "joking" :rolleyes: that he's a potential rapist. It's all getting far FAR beyond a joke

i agree - marcus is far from perfect (who is???) but doesn't deserve this.
  • Options
    Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 4,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought fake romances were against the rules this year

Exactly.

Ermm actually Kick em both out. Result all round.:D
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Bb are stirring again they know noirin might fancy one of the new housemtes tonight and obviously want all hell to break lose on their heads be it bring it on :D:D

Hmmmmmm i like the way your thinking :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought fake romances were against the rules this year
    But ITS NOT FAKE!!! They LUB each other!!!!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I bet (hope!) Marcus will look back and realise some things he said were below the belt....But PEOPLE!! GET A GRIP!! At worst the guy is a typical misoginistic male! At best, he is stringing everyone along for the shock factor.
    Hope you're right, on all counts!

To be fair, I think the worst thing about Marcus is the stuff he says. Physically he's been a bit overbearing but not hugely objectionable. He may just be all talk - maybe if Noirin turned around and actually said "Hey, let's go for it Marcus", he'd turn into a nervous schoolboy with no idea what to do. :p
  • Options
    daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrMouse wrote: »
    Shouldn't the date come BEFORE the fingering?

BB, are providing him with finger puppets too?
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must have suggested this 'prize' to him, surely? Sent Rex in to say he should pursue Noirin, then offered him a date with her. Then, if she stays, send some hunky guys in to mess with Marcus's head. :eek:

I hope they know what they're doing...

Exactly!!!!

If Marcus wasn't such a crude vulgar man:mad: i could feel sorry for him:eek:

Bur as he is ..........All i can say is bring it on BB :D Seeing Marcus eaten up with jealousy if Noirin fancies one of the newbies is going to be fun:p
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: :D

Ewww!!

You know I'm now convinced that BB are allowing this Noirin and Marcus junk to continue, as part of their revenge on him. One could almost feel sorry for the fool and his continued public humiliation...one could but I don't.:D

Well see their plan for a Dogface Kris fauxmance didn't work so they are trying to (pardon the innuendo) milk this one for all its worth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bb should get lisa to cook the meal for their date.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bb should get lisa to cook the meal for their date.

Or ring Back Sree to cook for them and be the waiter. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you're right, on all counts!

To be fair, I think the worst thing about Marcus is the stuff he says. Physically he's been a bit overbearing but not hugely objectionable. He may just be all talk - maybe if Noirin turned around and actually said "Hey, let's go for it Marcus", he'd turn into a nervous schoolboy with no idea what to do. :p
    :D EXACTLY!! Its just all silly male bravado!!:D
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, he said the 'block' was gone after she'd had a couple of beers, that he was going to get her 'plastered' and then he'd 'take her to heaven and back' (at least, I think he said the 'and back' bit; the vid's gone so I can't check!).

He said 'plastered' instead of 'blind drunk', you're right, but I'm not sure that changes the essence of what he said (I'm not even sure 'plastered' is better!). :eek:

Yes he did, but it was obviously a joke. If there were a real risk then it would be a bit stupid forewarning your victim especially with an audience of millions! If he can joke about his being a desperate perv then we can too, and he is a nicer person for being able to take the piss out of his obsession.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daddy66 wrote: »
    Can, Marcus pull off a 'Lady Chatterley' moment?!!!:D

I'm sure he'll be pulling something off later!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant WAIT to watch this 'date'!! Its going to be a SCREAM!!:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did, but it was obviously a joke. If there were a real risk then it would be a bit stupid forewarning your victim especially with an audience of millions! If he can joke about his being a desperate perv then we can too, and he is a nicer person for being able to take the piss out of his obsession.
    I really don't think he was joking about liking her better after she'd had a couple of beers and the 'block' was gone, do you?

I'm sure the posters mentioning rohypnol were joking too - I was just saying that their 'joke' was probably referencing his 'joke'...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Marcus put a reserve on the w*nk blanket for later;)
  • Options
    ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    I cant WAIT to watch this 'date'!! Its going to be a SCREAM!!:eek::D

I don't know if I can watch I'll have cover my eyes its going to be so cringy:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus will be in the shower now scrubbing his bits with a pan scourer and dousing himself in Grrrrr after shave:eek:
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He said 'plastered' instead of 'blind drunk', you're right, but I'm not sure that changes the essence of what he said. :eek:
    I know it has gone now i was going to re watch it aswell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he'll be pulling something off later!

Night time live feed, sucks.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    How lovely. Let's see how long it all lasts until the new hunk comes into the house ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MithMarr wrote: »
    Marcus will be in the shower now scrubbing his bits with a pan scourer and dousing himself in Grrrrr after shave:eek:

...while humming along in his head to a 'Cheap Trick' song :D