Options

"Ex"????

ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In what sense is Isaac Norien's ex boyfriend. Ex suggests they weren't together i.e. they'd split up.
The way they've reacted to each other and behaved since he came into he house plays like they were a couple.

He asked her to say sorry i.e for playing around on him. He's been totally territorial and they are acting like they are an established couple that have just been apart.

Somebody isn't telling the truth.

Comments

• Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went fron an Ex to an Ex -Ex is 10 seconds flat
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sad thing is, I bet they planned the "ex" label together. They met in a reality TV world. This year's BB is just another way to prolong their *ahem* careers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its got to be something like that. THey clearly are a couple.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artois wrote: »
    In what sense is Isaac Norien's ex boyfriend. Ex suggests they weren't together i.e. they'd split up.
    The way they've reacted to each other and behaved since he came into he house plays like they were a couple.

He asked her to say sorry i.e for playing around on him. He's been totally territorial and they are acting like they are an established couple that have just been apart.

Somebody isn't telling the truth.

and she keeps slipping up saying my boyfriend, then correcting herself urmm my ex..
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was horse poop from the moment she entered the house...Single woman looking for Fun..or woman with a BF on the outside.

Its all BS..I really hope they showed the bathroom incident she called him BOYFRIEND then made sure she used EX over and Over..knowing endemol that was left out ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    Last night she said something about how if anyone is entitled to be angry it's him because she promised him before going on bb she wouldn't kiss anyone.
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "all day looooooooooong!!!!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    If you audition for BB you pretend to be single its rule number 1, rule number 2 - bisexual.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And there was a a little surprise when he suggested seperate beds. It seems only Isaac shows some (but not much) sensitivity.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    It was horse poop from the moment she entered the house...Single woman looking for Fun..or woman with a BF on the outside.

Its all BS..I really hope they showed the bathroom incident she called him BOYFRIEND then made sure she used EX over and Over..knowing endemol that was left out ;)
    Nope. They showed it oathy :-)

"I love my boyfriend... I love my ex-boyfriend."
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    And there was a a little surprise when he suggested seperate beds. It seems only Isaac shows some (but not much) sensitivity.

I was so shocked when she seemed to question his suggestion. She is so lacking in empathy that he had to explain why they should sleep in separate beds. Unbelievable. IMO she knew he was coming in, she didn't even seem that surprised.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    They look more like business partners to me
  • Options
    crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found the whole thing a bit creepy particularly the bit between Noiring and Isaac in the BR with Isaac basically telling her she's a naughty girl and has to worship at the temple of Isaac. So this is Isaac's technique he reverts Noirin into a teenage child and then controls her to do his bidding scary.
    If Noirin believes this is the way a relationship works (master and slave basically) then she deserves everything she gets. I thought this kind of thing dies out in the 80s but apparently it is thriving at least in the USA.
  • Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Rod will let slip that Noirin told him she was single after she said to Bea in front of Isaac that she was no longer single (now he was there). I am not sure they are a couple really, but nor am I entirely sure Isaac's gone in there purely to become a couple again....or to really become one again at all.
  • Options
    Loved1976Loved1976 Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    She already quoted Isaacs words when Rod questioned her actions. Not a nice person and hope she goes on Friday
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    Nope. They showed it oathy :-)

"I love my boyfriend... I love my ex-boyfriend."

aw thats one good thing :D!! thank you for the info
    it was so blatant..the way she acted like night it was like meeting up with someone youve not seen in a long time but youre the partner of that person..her mum and all that BS 'if he walks in she will leave' I think mum better sit her daughter down ;)
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    T'other day when she said 'I haven't had sex for 6 months, until just before I came into the house'...

Can we assume she had sex with her....ex??:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baaaaad slip up by BB - two ex's and........ nowt! Talk about bad casting!. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,069
    Forum Member
    If you audition for BB you pretend to be single its rule number 1, rule number 2 - bisexual.

Well, I don't do labels, but mark me down for 1 & 2..... what's number 3? :)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night on LF he said to her while they were talking on their own that he had told her what to say on BB etc.

Now if he was and Ex he would not be bothered and would not have been around her at the time. He was not her ex.;) Nioirn has been going out with him for 3 years.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    crisis3 wrote: »
    I found the whole thing a bit creepy particularly the bit between Noiring and Isaac in the BR with Isaac basically telling her she's a naughty girl and has to worship at the temple of Isaac. So this is Isaac's technique he reverts Noirin into a teenage child and then controls her to do his bidding scary.
    If Noirin believes this is the way a relationship works (master and slave basically) then she deserves everything she gets. I thought this kind of thing dies out in the 80s but apparently it is thriving at least in the USA.

100% agree! Daaaaaaaaddddyyyss home!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smacks to me of two people who've never met in their lives! :eek: No chemistry or anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jinjapewbs wrote: »
    Well, I don't do labels, but mark me down for 1 & 2..... what's number 3? :)

3. You must have a birthday during the series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    crisis3 wrote: »

Might explain how she let marcus perv all over her all the time, any normal person would have told him bluntly to stop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Last night on LF he said to her while they were talking on their own that he had told her what to say on BB etc.

Now if he was and Ex he would not be bothered and would not have been around her at the time. He was not her ex.;) Nioirn has been going out with him for 3 years.;)

If so - and I totally believe you, why would bb allow themselves to be manipulated like this? :confused: