Options

Chanelle hayes overdose.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent point- it's all about emotional blackmail.

Il save my pity for deserving cases.

Yeah exactly Legion. The only place my sympathy is going to right now is for that koala bear in Austrailia who died and John Hughes not some attention seeking woman emotionally blackmailing her man to get back with her.

You would expect with all the money she has earned she would get some professional help.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classic attention seeking.

Should get her another page in the Daily Star.

And I'll be very surprised if Digital Spy doesn't do a Breaking News banner.
  • Options
    blackrockblackrock Posts: 3,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yewtree wrote: »
    I know someone who is very emotionally manipulative. Watching BB8, it was very apparent that Chanelle is incredibly manipulative and she's one of the most self-absorbed people I've ever seen. I don't know for sure, but I suspect this is a stunt to make her boyfriend feel guilty. If that's true, then she is a reprehensible human being.

What I find reprehensive is people tearing Chanelle down when nobody knows what went on, or all the facts, only that Chanelle was reportedly rushed to a hospital and is staying overnight for observation.

I also watched BB8 and found Chanelle to be honest and emotional, and not manipulative at all. The show psychologists found her the least manipulative in the house, as well.

Best of luck with your recovery, Chanelle. Get well soon.:)
  • Options
    HooknoseMcCallHooknoseMcCall Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Someone more cynical than myself might think that this was a desperate stunt to cash in on the publicity of the series' biggest eviction.

Sadly she always was the most desperate of attention seekers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Yeah exactly Legion. The only place my sympathy is going to right now is for that koala bear in Austrailia who died and John Hughes not some attention seeking woman emotionally blackmailing her man to get back with her.

You would expect with all the money she has earned she would get some professional help.

I hear u Sychophantasy :)

RIP John Hughes
  • Options
    HooknoseMcCallHooknoseMcCall Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    blackrock wrote: »
    What I find reprehensive is people tearing Chanelle down when nobody knows what went on, or all the facts, only that Chanelle was reportedly rushed to a hospital and is staying overnight for observation.
    It would attract less cynicism if such things happened between series, rather than at especially timely moments like a high profile eviction.

But they rarely do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I also watched BB8 and found Chanelle to be honest and emotional, and not manipulative at all. The show psychologists found her the least manipulative in the house, as well.

/QUOT

opps.......have a look at what her previous Bf's have indicated....there is nothing like being in a realionship with Chanelle and the consequences:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear u Sychophantasy :)

RIP John Hughes

Damn right!

RIP Sam the Koala bear
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    I agree completely!:eek:

Me too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Damn right!

RIP Sam the Koala bear

haha.

Sorry mate.

Im sure Sam is in a better place!

Goodnight everyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boobee wrote: »

/QUOT

opps.......have a look about wgat her previous BF have said ....there is nothing like being in a realionship with Chanelle and the consequences:eek:

What her previous bf''s (and a couple who never even met her) said to the tabloids for money.

You won't find any stories from any guys she went out with since that guy she met on BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha.

Sorry mate.

Im sure Sam is in a better place!

Goodnight everyone.

I hope so too :(

Have a goodnight Legion :)
  • Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleybb wrote: »
    This thread is disturbing. For the record they do not section you, which is the name for what you are describing, for taking a few pills. It takes a lot more than that and your descriptions of the mentally ill are sickening and wildly inaccurate. I think you are more horrific than people who are unfortunate to be mentally ill or ill in anyway.

And if you take an overdose, of you have a car accident or anything that is an emergency you have to go to A&E there is no private A&E only NHS so she would not be able to go anywhere else.

Although I agree that people who constantly take overdoses for attention are a small drain on the nhs they are nothing compared to millions of morons who get pissed every friday and saturday night. And there is obviously some problem with people who would even consider taking an overdose not just some druken pratt.

You know none of the details regarding this girl and your hatred for someone who is obviously upset enough to do something so drastic is unpleasant. Let's hope you are not in a situation one day when things are down and you find someone hoping you get sectioned.

I have been sectioned. Several times. Sometimes for taking pills, other times for other reasons. Proper serious overdoses have always resulted for sections for me and people i've known, and they've also resulted in obs round the clock.

I can guarantee that Chanelle knows nothing of the deep dark places that I have had to experience in my life. Stop assuming.

Edit -

And for the record Shelley, don't you DARE call me sickening again. My descriptions are first hand experience of sharing a double room with a woman who used to use her bed as a toilet. The only thing that is SICKENING is the bizarre idea you have about what being in those places in like. The standards are dreadful, the treatment is grave, recovery isn't aimed for, just maintenance and the qualifications required to be a member of staff are next to nothing. This is my experience from five different hospitals in london. There are illegal drugs, all sorts in there. They stink, they're unhygenic, and they're utter misery.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubguy wrote: »

What her previous bf''s (and a couple who never even met her) said to the tabloids for money.

You won't find any stories from any guys she went out with since that guy she met on BB.

Opps...dubuy.....pattern of behavour continually exists!!!!!!

It will not go away....unfortunately it will constantly suffice alas:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It will not go way....unfortunately it will constantly suffice alas,

Well, previous stories were heavily re-used in later ones ... iykwim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yewtree wrote: »
    That doesn't make her any less self-absorbed or manipulative. This thread is about her, so it's a very relevant point. For the record, I think she is the most manipulative and selfish BB housemate ever. Some people aren't fully aware what they are doing, but she knew exactly how to gain public sympathy and come out looking like the victim. I think she's a pretty horrible human being. People like her never change.

For the record, many people have a completely different take from yours on Chanelle in BB8. She was a public favorite and placed near the top of the weekly DS "Favourite Housemate" polls for good reason. My take on Chanelle in BB8 was she wore her heart on her sleeve throughout the show and did the best she could to act on her feelings. She was loved by her most kind-hearted fellow housemates, Brian, Sam, Amanda, and Gerry for good reason.

Yes she was an emotional girl, but not selfish or manipulative. She was aware the housemates disliked her strops, and she disliked them herself--they never gained her anything at all--but she could not help herself in that stressful environment.

I hope she comes through this OK and is back on form soon. Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, previous stories were heavily re-used in later ones ... iykwim.

Truth knows no bounds!!!!!

It will continue to surfice:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Mocking someone in this situation, whether self-inflicted or not, is just low. You may not like Chanelle, but making light of what is a serious situation is distasteful!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Truth knows no bounds!!!!!

It will continue to surfice;:)

And Chanelle's truthfulness is one of the main reasons I still support her two years on ... as she said once, "I can't tell a lie".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my only comment on this matter is +is it a cry for help+a cry for attention =a cry for money/to be heard k-ching,k-ching,can see a spell in the priory/news of the world/fabulous mag+hello/o.k.....poor channelle..eh i mean poor rich and getting richer by the o.d./day/second/paragraph....ahhhh..god/vouge bless her.
    Heard through the grapevine/pares hillton she's envious of kerry katona/manic depression/mtv deal.depending on public sympathy she might go down the lucrative herbal antidepressant route/community channel/friends of the earth if the money's right.
    still don't see the link between her and chantelle ,i mean ,what have they in common

I don't understand this rush to judgement when a person is ill and we don't know what really went on.

btw, the link between Chanelle and Chantelle Houghton is that they shared the same agent until recently and became friends soon after they met that way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deez08 wrote: »
    Mocking someone in this situation, whether self-inflicted or not, is just low. You may not like Chanelle, but making light of what is a serious situation is distasteful!

Hello....Chanelle knows exactly what she is doing...it has worked in previous occasions:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    Hello....Chanelle knows exactly what she is doing...it has worked in previous occasions:o

I'm sorry but that is a rediculous statement, in such curcumstances, which as far as I'm aware have not happened before. The point is no one on here knows the exact curcumstances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alibat wrote: »
    [/B]

I'm sorry but that is a rediculous statement, in such curcumstances, which as far as I'm aware have not happened before. The point is no one on here knows the exact curcumstances.

Reallly.....check her fortief with previous BF!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mindbear wrote: »
    I have been sectioned. Several times. Sometimes for taking pills, other times for other reasons. Proper serious overdoses have always resulted for sections for me and people i've known, and they've also resulted in obs round the clock.

I can guarantee that Chanelle knows nothing of the deep dark places that I have had to experience in my life. Stop assuming.

Edit -

And for the record Shelley, don't you DARE call me sickening again. My descriptions are first hand experience of sharing a double room with a woman who used to use her bed as a toilet. The only thing that is SICKENING is the bizarre idea you have about what being in those places in like. The standards are dreadful, the treatment is grave, recovery isn't aimed for, just maintenance and the qualifications required to be a member of staff are next to nothing. This is my experience from five different hospitals in london. There are illegal drugs, all sorts in there. They stink, they're unhygenic, and they're utter misery.

It would help if you actually read my post. I said you could not get sectioned for taking a few pills which you cannot. I never said anything about serious overdoses for which you may very well be sectioned.

I never mentioned anything to do with you or you emotions as this site is not meant to be personal. I said that she was obviously upset and as for assuming my very point was that we do not know any of the facts so we should not jump to assumptions.

As for you edit, I too have experience of such places and you have made a number of sweeping statements yet again. These may be your personal experience and if they are I have nothing but sympathy for you. But as someone who has suffered from mental illness I would have thought your descriptions of other would be more sympathetic. And as for DARE in the context your language sounds threatening and uncalled for. I have made my points politely and given reasons and would appreciate it if you could do the same as these are the rules of the forum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alibat wrote: »
    [/B]

Exact circumstances!? Whats more to know than that she had another argument with her boyfriend and tried to top herself!?