Options

Eviction Night Parties Anyone?? (merged)

mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not much longer to wait now. What do you all do - stay in or go to a Finals Party somewhere?

Mr Mash and I get out the wine and cheese and I pretend I haven't spent a fortune voting or betting.

Comments

• Options
    jamesshentonjamesshenton Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    finals party? thats a new one
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    My boyfriend's off on holiday on Friday and my best mate hasn't been watching this year, so I shall be sitting in my old bedroom at my parents' house with a glass of wine watching the dullards leave the House.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yep , I love it . But Mr ABBA has no interest so will have to party alone and make sure I am logged in tight to DS before it crashes .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes go to a finals party or have one myself.
    This year I am staying in with snacks and wine and indulging this whole obsession of mine that is Big Brother.
    I am sticking up for my favourites on the forums and being reasonably annoyed about my non-favourites.
    In reality though, no matter who wins, I shall thoroughly enjoy my BB evening tomorrow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Nah, no excitement here! In fact, if I don't like the way the final line up is going, I just wait to hear who the runner up is, hence I'll know who the winner will be, then I turn over. And that's me done with Big Brother for another year!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    i think if Marcus had still been there, i would have looked forward to it, now i'll be watching with more than a little indifference
  • Options
    apinkprincess3apinkprincess3 Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im excited. but sad we are at the end already. meh!.

looking forward to cbb in january and hopefully winners week with that baldy guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    I sometimes go to a finals party or have one myself.
    This year I am staying in with snacks and wine and indulging this whole obsession of mine that is Big Brother.
    I am sticking up for my favourites on the forums and being reasonably annoyed about my non-favourites.
    In reality though, no matter who wins, I shall thoroughly enjoy my BB evening tomorrow!

Me too Lizzy - even if I feel disappointed I still enjoy the last night.
  • Options
    thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cant wait for the final me and my aunt are hooked this year were both hooked....supporting different people though..she likes rodrigo and i like sophie.....
  • Options
    hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit excited, more so because I have a favourite. This series has been a bit meh at times, but if Sophie or Siavash were to win then it'd be a perfect ending for me. :)
  • Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not excited now Freddie and Marcus aren't in the final.
  • Options
    Kittycat73Kittycat73 Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got excited earlier, and quite nervous for the hms I think! :p I shall be treating me and my mum (As she's a BB fan too, got her into it about 5 years ago. :D ) to a take away for whilst we watch. :)
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm excited. :D

Been shopping today and got my sparkling rose wine and nibbles to enjoy while watching tomorrow night :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kittycat73 wrote: »
    I got excited earlier, and quite nervous for the hms I think! :p I shall be treating me and my mum (As she's a BB fan too, got her into it about 5 years ago. :D ) to a take away for whilst we watch. :)

Now that is one thing I miss out here - the French do not have takeaways; well probably in glitzy old Paris but not out here in the countryside.

See - it's the simple pleasures you miss

enjoy your night
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm dead excited.

But nervous too!
  • Options
    Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm neither cool nor excited.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sticking it out to the bitter end! :D
  • Options
    .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondered if any of you are are doing anything special?? I am just having 3 friends round....take-away pizza and a few drinks and nibbles etc!!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    We have a little "party" every year....

Copious bottles of wine and a chinese!! (takeaway that is, not a random chinese person!!)

:D:D
  • Options
    .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad to say..(lol) ..I have done it every year too!!!!! Hope you have a great time Skattibird!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have a little "party" every year....

Copious bottles of wine and a chinese!! (takeaway that is, not a random chinese person!!)

:D:D

haha that made me laugh ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I'm sad to say..(lol) ..I have done it every year too!!!!! Hope you have a great time Skattibird!!!

We always have a good night tbh. Even if our favourites don't win!!

Next year I will have to plan an even better party!

So sad it will be the final series.... :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I have one friend coming round, i've told him he's not allowed to speak to me unless the adverts are on though lol. There will be takeaways, not sure about alcohol yet though, i think i went over my alcohol quota for the rest of September on Tuesday night...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes having a final party with my friend we have had an eviction party every week:D:D:D
  • Options
    soozy_cookiesoozy_cookie Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm the only person I know who watches BB, so nothing here :(