Options

Ronnie Wood Ends Relationship With Young Lover

Comments

• Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know of quite a few chaps that have slept with the Russian girl. She was a regular at the place I work for years and one of them was in the papers I remember, talking about when he slept with her after meeting her there. The people she slept with were exclusively those who she felt could get her up the social ladder in some way. She obviously started much lower, just aiming for guestlist to clubs and free drinks. She saw Ronnie and obviously though 'jackpot!'.

The thought of them together makes me feel absolutely sick. Girls her age seem like kids to me, and I'm half Ronnies age!
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,182
    Forum Member
    tough no symp for the old trout
    "she's only interested in you cuz you got money"
    he left a beautiful,loyal,mother of his children for a young slapper only after his money
    you go Jo have fun
    and leave him to his frozen meal for 1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Poor old Ronnie wood. Anyway, if there are any young women looking for a old man with more money than common-sense Ronnie wood is now available! Form a orderly line and be prepeared to be called a "Sl*t" when he gets angry with you. :)
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    he'll be begging the russian gal to take him back, in the morning...

crikey.. apparently not.. :cool:
  • Options
    daisybelle2008daisybelle2008 Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    I met Jo Wood once and she is a really charming, clever and very attractive woman so I don't think she'll have any problems meeting men - the fact that she is also incredibly wealthy won't be a problem either.

god I hope she does not take him back :mad:
  • Options
    daisybelle2008daisybelle2008 Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sauvignon wrote: »
    Poor old Ronnie wood. Anyway, if there are any young women looking for a old man with more money than common-sense Ronnie wood is now available! Form a orderly line and be prepeared to be called a "Sl*t" when he gets angry with you. :)

I know everyone has their price but I don't think there is enough money in the world to make me touch his wrinkly sausage...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    god I hope she does not take him back :mad:

absolutely, get your money first Jo :cool:, then if you want to talk about taking him back, then you do it on your own terms.. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know everyone has their price but I don't think there is enough money in the world to make me touch his wrinkly sausage...

god I know.. hideous.. :o
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no fool like an old fool!:rolleyes:

All these old geezers really think that these young girls have fallen in love with them. I'm losing count of the men I know in our area who have got Thai brides and russian women and they clean them out and they don't see them for dust. I know a rich farmer, a teacher, an engineer, an IT consultant .... they've all fallen for it. Thing is they just won't listen to their friends and family so it's hard luck really.
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    god I know.. hideous.. :o

Ewwww :eek: what a disgusting thought....the only thing i can think of that is worse is Mick Jaggers wrinkly sausage :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No fool like an old fool, that's true.

Jo has said she'll NEVER take him back. Neither would I after such a humiliation. Jo seems to be getting on with her life away from him now, good on her.
  • Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeeuch...he looks like a corpse in that picture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's akin to sleeping with a rotting corpse I can imagine. She must really love money that girl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    crikey.. apparently not.. :cool:

and she's back again.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    geraniums wrote: »

Ronnie Wood tells her to "F**K OFF HOME YOU SL*T" and she takes him back. Makes you wonder what kind of things were said to Jo in private. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »

All these old geezers really think that these young girls have fallen in love with them. I'm losing count of the men I know in our area who have got Thai brides and russian women and they clean them out and they don't see them for dust. I know a rich farmer, a teacher, an engineer, an IT consultant .... they've all fallen for it. Thing is they just won't listen to their friends and family so it's hard luck really.

We understand it's not just celebs who get used for their money, but people like Ronnie Wood should know better. Look at what happened to Phil Collins and Paul McCartney, at least Paul hasn't made the same mistake. It would seem Phil Collins is with another gold-digger! That newsreader, although she's 50 years-old, might be planning to live off Phil Collins until his death.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..as an old man with a vast ego and a bit of dosh.

He looks like an animated carcass and has all the sex appeal of a dried up prune.

Yeah, 'course she loves you for your genius, you ****.

Men are so silly :D:D:D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

He looks like an animated carcass and has all the sex appeal of a dried up prune.

And thats just his face. Imagine what state his other bits are in? :eek:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't see anything wrong with their relationship. I think his wife is awful, talk about mutton dressed as lamb.

His girlfriend is really pretty and if they want to be together, why not. Who said age has to come into it.

I really can't stand his wife though - she's as tedious as Jordan. And so embarrassing. Going out clubbing with your kids, dear me.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

:D:D;)

The Stones all look terribly wizened - it's incredible most of them survived for this long considering their lifestyles - at least they cannot be accused of succumbing to the botox though. :D

This relationship screams 'MID-LIFE CRISIS'.

The pouty estranged wife is ridiculous though - no, love, you ain't a 'celebrity'. You're a dumped rocker's wife making a ninny of yerself on a reality show. :yawn::p
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    :D:D;)

The Stones all look terribly wizened - it's incredible most of them survived for this long considering their lifestyles - at least they cannot be accused of succumbing to the botox though. :D

This relationship screams 'MID-LIFE CRISIS'.

The pouty estranged wife is ridiculous though - no, love, you ain't a 'celebrity'. You're a dumped rocker's wife making a ninny of yerself on a reality show. :yawn::p

She'll make a fortune from the divorce just like Heather Mills.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Sauvignon wrote: »
    Maybe, but alot of Englishmen are looking for Russian mail- order brides.

Lots of guys go for Thai Girls as well.
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »

When I started dating my hubby, I was 22 and he was 51, and this is all we heard (from friends, neighbours, colleagues of his) was how much of a gold-digger I was!!! Even though I was earning my own money and always go 50/50 with him on bills and things like that, it took people a long time to realise that me and hubby do love each other despite the age-gap and cultural differences. We celebrate our 17th anniversary next February and we have a 12 year old daughter. (people said we wouldn't last 6 weeks:rolleyes:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I started dating my hubby, I was 22 and he was 51, and this is all we heard (from friends, neighbours, colleagues of his) was how much of a gold-digger I was!!! Even though I was earning my own money and always go 50/50 with him on bills and things like that, it took people a long time to realise that me and hubby do love each other despite the age-gap and cultural differences. We celebrate our 17th anniversary next February and we have a 12 year old daughter. (people said we wouldn't last 6 weeks:rolleyes:).

How old will your husband be by the time your child is twenty?