Options

Shows that are cancelled that you would like to see brought back?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I would like to see Reaper come back i no season 2 was mostly poor but i would like to see the outcome after the end of season 2.

Comments

• Options
    boozer3boozer3 Posts: 2,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tru Calling. Yes every episode had the same theme but it was thoroughly enjoyable.
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Jeremiah
    Jericho
    Crusade
    Earth 2
    Veronica Mars

I'd love to see any of these brought back.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surface
    The 4400
    Traveler
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I agree with boozer3. I saw repeats of Tru Calling a few months ago and I was disappointed that there wasn't many episodes. Veronica Mars is another show I would love to be brought back. I'm watching it on E4 atm, and I love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    A few years back i would have wanted Invasion to come back, but now im not so sure, anyone remember Invasion? (Was on Channel 4 i think)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firefly
    Angel
    Jake 2.0
    Knight Rider (I assume it has been axed)
    Threshold
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boozer3 wrote: »
    Tru Calling. Yes every episode had the same theme but it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Tru Calling was great. Best intro of any show in recent memory. Eliza Dushku, low cut top, running, slo mo. What more could you want!? :D
    Cameo08 wrote: »
    A few years back i would have wanted Invasion to come back, but now im not so sure, anyone remember Invasion? (Was on Channel 4 i think)

Invasion was alright in the end but took far too long to get going. I was disappointed that it was cancelled at the time, but now, there are far better shows that I'd rather see return.
    Rain426 wrote: »

Yep.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Veronica Mars.

The Season 4 presentation on the Season 3 DVD was brilliant, would love to have seen a few more seasons of one of the best TV shows in years.
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rain426 wrote: »
    Firefly
    Angel
    Jake 2.0
    Threshold

These would be my two choices, i thought i was the only one who missed the 2nd show though :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jake 2.0 fell foul of the Chris Gorham effect. See Odyssey 5, Medical Investigation, Harper's Island, and Popular.
  • Options
    *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Firefly...........................obviously !
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Beautiful Life.
    Axed after two episodes? Naaaaa
  • Options
    ShaunIOWShaunIOW Posts: 11,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firefly
    The Agency (S2 ended on hell of a cliffhanger:()
    Relic Hunter
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Journeyman :(
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brimstone
    Dark Skies (One of the victims of the Curse of Eric Close)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOW has noone said Pushing Daisies yet??? :p
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bester wrote: »
    Jake 2.0 fell foul of the Chris Gorham effect. See Odyssey 5, Medical Investigation, Harper's Island, and Popular.

To be fair on Mr Gorham surely Harper's Island was always meant to be a one season show??
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    HOW has noone said Pushing Daisies yet??? :p

Oh, yeah. I want to add that to my list. I loved that. I was gutted when they canceleld it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tru Calling - amazing show Im currently on Series 2 , Episode 3 at the moment and the majority of episodes have been brilliant. I would prefer it to have the original cast but I think a British BBC version could be great. Buy the rights to it BBC!

Then theres Robin Hood, Charmed, Knight Rider, Buffy and no doubt programs I cant remember at the moment.
  • Options
    big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeux Sans Frontieres!!!
  • Options
    PriapusPriapus Posts: 1,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremiah
    Jericho
    Crusade
    Tru Calling
    Angel
    Odyssey 5
  • Options
    Victim Of FateVictim Of Fate Posts: 5,157
    Forum Member
    Firefly definitely - Serenity was great, but not nearly enough. There was so much backstory clearly being set up in the first season, and the writing was unusually strong from the outset.

Pushing Daisies - they were setting up this story with Ned's dad, and never got round to dealing with it. It was a beautiful show, and it's a real shame it didn't manage to maintain a bigger audience.

Veronica Mars - such a terrific show. If they'd just found a way to market it probably, I'm sure it would have found a bigger audience. I think it concluded satisfactorily, and the third season was the weakest, but when it was good it was up there with the best. The first season was almost a case study in how to write an arc-based crime series.
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    To be fair on Mr Gorham surely Harper's Island was always meant to be a one season show??

Exactly, pretty hard to make a second season when almost the entire cast gets killed in the first season :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    Dead Like Me - Best show ever.

Firefly

Veronica Mars

Forgot to add - The Dresden Files. I really enjoyed it, they should have given it longer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not seen Firefly but heard great things would anyone recommend it seeing as it has not got many episodes i hear. How many series has it got?

I wouldnt be surprised if Lie to Me gets axed soon i like it but it always seems to be the person who has a 15second scene is the one who did it.... so annoying.