Options

The Simon Cowell Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/news/2006/12/28/americanidol/simoncowell/vacation06/simoncowell.jpg

Si and his moobs out in force !

Just three more days to go until X factor, woo hoo !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just ordered Si's autobiog which I'm sure contains the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just ordered Si's autobiog which I'm sure contains the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.

His autobiography is a good read - but don't be too upset at all the mentions of Ryan ok?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/news/2006/12/28/americanidol/simoncowell/vacation06/simoncowell.jpg

He's lost weight since that photo - his moobs aren't nearly as saggy these days!
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that shot is "pre surgery" :D My friend was in LA recently and found the clinic that does pectoral implants :D:D They did a great job though - he sports a fine rack these days ;) .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's lost weight since that photo - his moobs aren't nearly as saggy these days!

Thank goodness. They're a bit porky bloke moobs there.
    allie5 wrote: »
    I think that shot is "pre surgery" :D My friend was in LA recently and found the clinic that does pectoral implants :D:D They did a great job though - he sports a fine rack these days ;) .

He does indeed, just perfect :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does indeed, just perfect :D

He's firmed up his moobage by working out not surgery - Simon wouldn't be so vain to have his moobs tightened up cosmetically surely???:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's firmed up his moobage by working out not surgery - Simon wouldn't be so vain to have his moobs tightened up cosmetically surely???:eek:

Since he's lost weight, he will have lost weight off the moobs too, naturally. Plus, lots of weight-lifting will have toned up his pecs. The man is in great shape mmm mmmm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning Simon appreciators, here's our man in a clinch with another man - and it's not the usual suspect :eek::eek:

Rose you need to get your beardy act in gear QUICKLY!!!

http://www.americanidolworship.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/simon_cowell.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning Simon appreciators, here's our man in a clinch with another man - and it's not the usual suspect :eek::eek:

Rose you need to get your beardy act in gear QUICKLY!!!

http://www.americanidolworship.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/simon_cowell.jpg

Oo-er, he's trying to fend Elton off there !

My beard duties are all in tact and rearing to go ! Just two more months now and I can put myself forward properly, I just hope I'm not too late :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oo-er, he's trying to fend Elton off there !

My beard duties are all in tact and rearing to go ! Just two more months now and I can put myself forward properly, I just hope I'm not too late :(
    I'm counting down the days to our Barbados bearding jaunt - just keep it quiet in case someone tells Simon! We don't want him changing his holiday plans and going to stay with a 'friend' in LA for Christmas instead of sunning his glorious moobs on a Barbados beach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm counting down the days to our Barbados bearding jaunt - just keep it quiet in case someone tells Simon! We don't want him changing his holiday plans and going to stay with a 'friend' in LA for Christmas instead of sunning his glorious moobs on a Barbados beach.

Our secret is safe with me, I'm like you, I dont want to miss the chance of rubbing suntan lotion into the Cowell moobs either :D So if allie's off to LA, we're heading for Barbados, all is in perfect working order, we just need our little plans to work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our secret is safe with me, I'm like you, I dont want to miss the chance of rubbing suntan lotion into the Cowell moobs either :D So if allie's off to LA, we're heading for Barbados, all is in perfect working order, we just need our little plans to work.
    I've befriended Sinitta on twitter in readiness, because no doubt she'll be part of Simon's Barbados entourage. Sadly Ryan seems to be ignoring me - but then he has got 2 and half million followers, so maybe he just hasn't seen my tweets yet;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've befriended Sinitta on twitter in readiness, because no doubt she'll be part of Simon's Barbados entourage. Sadly Ryan seems to be ignoring me - but then he has got 2 and half million followers, so maybe he just hasn't seen my tweets yet;)

Sinitta goes to Barbados every year, lucky girl. Regardless of the duties she has to carry out, she gets to spend a month in paradise with our Si and Ry, can't be bad. No wonder we're both after the job !

I've seen your tweet to Oatz, what is he like, I don't know !! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinitta goes to Barbados every year, lucky girl. Regardless of the duties she has to carry out, she gets to spend a month in paradise with our Si and Ry, can't be bad. No wonder we're both after the job !

I've seen your tweet to Oatz, what is he like, I don't know !! :D:D
    Hey don't knock Oatz, he could be instrumental in our cunning plan if his burgeoning friendship with Snit takes off.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey don't knock Oatz, he could be instrumental in our cunning plan if his burgeoning friendship with Snit takes off.:D

I would never knock Oatzy for real, he's my fwend !

But YES ! He could be very instrumental in attracting attention over our way. One look at his chiselled good looks and Si and Ry will be putty in our hands. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never knock Oatzy for real, he's my fwend !

But YES ! He could be very instrumental in attracting attention over our way. One look at his chiselled good looks and Si and Ry will be putty in our hands. :D:D
    Oooh I hadn't though of that!:eek: Would Oatz fancy being "bait" in case the sight of us in our bikinis DOESN'T reduce Simon and Ryan to drooling, lust-filled wrecks?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh I hadn't though of that!:eek: Would Oatz fancy being "bait" in case the sight of us in our bikinis DOESN'T reduce Simon and Ryan to drooling, lust-filled wrecks?:D

We'll check with Oatz when he next gets on here. I'm sure the sight of him in his swimming trunks surfing will have Si and Ry eating out the palms of our hands. Oatz is hot, we have the perfect bait !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A perfect plan! And I believe Mrs Oatz is keen for a slice of the beard action too - so he can't possibly refuse to saunter up and down the beach looking all manly and alluring. Then when Simon approaches him for a little chat, we can pounce!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A perfect plan! And I believe Mrs Oatz is keen for a slice of the beard action too - so he can't possibly refuse to saunter up and down the beach looking all manly and alluring. Then when Simon approaches him for a little chat, we can pounce!

Brilliant, although I think it only fair that Mrs Oatz does b duties in the UK. We've already bagged Barbados, three beards out there would look weird, and Oatz does need a lady who needs a beard too. It's a shame Sinitta isn't gay.
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got any pics today - I need cheering up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant, although I think it only fair that Mrs Oatz does b duties in the UK. We've already bagged Barbados, three beards out there would look weird, and Oatz does need a lady who needs a beard too. It's a shame Sinitta isn't gay.
    It is isn't it? Otherwise it would be utterly perfect. Ah well. Me and you for Barbados, Allie for LA and Mrs Oatz for boring old UK - suits me fine:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Anyone got any pics today - I need cheering up!
    Si's verdict on my innuendo-laden tweet to Ryan:D

http://www.cs.uni.edu/~wallingf/blog-images/people/simon-cowell.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Simon_Cowell/SimonCowell_Granitz_13092157.jpg

Sexy Si pic of the day. He must've just got back from Barbados, check out the red face, either that or a heavy shagging (hair-cutting) session. Either way, he looks scrummy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Simon_Cowell/SimonCowell_Granitz_13092157.jpg

Sexy Si pic of the day. He must've just got back from Barbados, check out the red face, either that or a heavy shagging (hair-cutting) session. Either way, he looks scrummy :D
    He's definitely got that just shagged smugness about him - I'm talking about his immaculate coiffure of course;)
This discussion has been closed.