Options

Doctors discussion thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    Normally my episode opinions mirror those mentioned here, but I really liked today's Pizza episode - random as it was. I don't actually know why though. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another episode today that didnt feature the stupid scott and cherry story

the gods are smiling on me!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol LemonGrove

And JR - it aint going to last !
    I am hoping this will end in a climactic Christmas exposure of dear Pip on say, Fri 18th December ???? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    I actually like the Cherry and Pip story. One absurdity about yesterday's episode was the girl who stood in for her brother to deliver pizzas.

How could they not notice she was a girl. She was wearing a tight costume and girls tend to be shaped differently. And they must have had suspicions when she couldn't speak. Quite ridiculous!
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Yay, Julia has yet another old friend! Funny how they've all moved away from her but she never wonders why...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Who plays Stephen's Mum? She reminds me of Jacqueline King...
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Christine Kavanagh.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who plays Stephen's Mum? She reminds me of Jacqueline King...

Christine Kavanagh.

I didn't think it was possible for her to be any nastier but she manages to sink lower every day, I'm beginning to hope she does die :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gkmacca wrote: »
    Yay, Julia has yet another old friend! Funny how they've all moved away from her but she never wonders why...

More old friends that will never be seen again, especially the chap that died. Why can't they use a bit of imagination and make the friend an old pal of someone else at the Mill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    So BORED with Julia and her "friends":sleep:

FGS, get rid of her and get a new Practice Manager!

I hope that "Stephen" will not just be forgotten about, like Simon's bf and mum and various others who just conveniently disappear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    david1955 wrote: »
    I actually like the Cherry and Pip story. One absurdity about yesterday's episode was the girl who stood in for her brother to deliver pizzas.

How could they not notice she was a girl. She was wearing a tight costume and girls tend to be shaped differently. And they must have had suspicions when she couldn't speak. Quite ridiculous!

mate that comment deserves a death sentence:eek:
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Julia has yet more friends! Today's episode was OK but I'm really glad the Heston storyline is over
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Harsh!!!! But made me laugh :D

I often think it would be great if the Doctors producers read this thread - the only cromulent Doctors one in existence afaik.

Although as they seem to film about 4 months ahead (hence Summer leaves on trees at Xmas !) it doesnt make a lot of difference I suppose.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    Good Morning :yawn:

I really didn't get the old lady chlamidya story, I understood it alright, but I really just didn't get it. It didn't go anywhere, or amuse me in anyway. :confused: The Steven/Heston/Christine developments were a little more pleasing however. Christine is becoming such a cow! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes, a bit harsh, but it does say a lot about the other story lines in Doctors that I like the one about Cherry.

The lady ( hardly old) seemed amazed that she had a STI but must have known straight away how she got it.
  • Options
    linfranlinfran Posts: 5,607
    Forum Member
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    Good Morning :yawn:

I really didn't get the old lady chlamidya story, I understood it alright, but I really just didn't get it. It didn't go anywhere, or amuse me in anyway. :confused: The Steven/Heston/Christine developments were a little more pleasing however. Christine is becoming such a cow! :mad:

I think it's as simple as we were supposed to think the source was the deceased rather than the vicar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julia visits yet another old friend!! She must be the most popular woman in the UK !!:rolleyes:

I can't wait till we meet another of Julia's old friends, after all we only get to see them once!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glory1986 wrote: »
    Julia visits yet another old friend!! She must be the most popular woman in the UK !!:rolleyes:

I can't wait till we meet another of Julia's old friends, after all we only get to see them once!!:rolleyes:

Nah, if she was popular she'd see them more than once before they vanish never to be seen again :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Zara ever not h*rny :rolleyes:

And why the hell does Jack always go running back for more every time she calls him when he knows he'll be treated like cr*p as soon as she's ... erm ... satisfied ;)
  • Options
    Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else hear the continuity woman cock-up before today's episode?

After the regional news had finished, she came on and said something about Ruth and then said 'that's coming up on Neighbours next on BBC One" :D

Then after the trailers had been on she said 'Now on BBC One, DOCTORS!"

I'll try and upload it to Youtube when I get chance :)
  • Options
    RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    Red Devil wrote: »

After the regional news had finished, she came on and said something about Ruth and then said 'that's coming up on Neighbours next on BBC One" :D

Ooh i thought i was hearing things when she said "Neighbours".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh post the link if you do-Mr Champers is a big fan of continuity & idents & likes a good cock-up.
    If you see what I mean :p

Who was on here said Zara might be pregnant ? Interesting editing today, her feeling dodgy & cut to the girl being told she was pregnant straight after.....

Question is, is it Jack's (can you imagine having Karen as your baby's nan? :eek:) or mystery S'African guy ?
  • Options
    _nomad__nomad_ Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Devil wrote: »

Haha, I noticed that too. We all know now what that announcer would rather be watching :D

An okay episode today. Ruth did that horrible couple a favour really.
    I can't believe it but I actually felt sorry for Michelle. Seems like she thought Cherry had already forgiven her.
  • Options
    Mandy_RosieMandy_Rosie Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Prickles wrote: »
    Is Zara ever not h*rny :rolleyes:

And why the hell does Jack always go running back for more every time she calls him when he knows he'll be treated like cr*p as soon as she's ... erm ... satisfied ;)

Because he's a teenage boy :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Did Cherry and Karen talking about spitting/swallowing not make anyone else feel slightly ill?
This discussion has been closed.