Options

What was your first reaction to hearing Lucie's name?

Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
Forum Member
✭✭
When Simon sent it to deadlock I knew it was going to be tense...it felt like an England penalty shoot-out in the World Cup...I could barely look at the screen...and then bam...Lucie's name is called...a wave of euphoria hit me instantly...

I jumped up from my living room chair and punched the air...I danced around the living room without a care in the world...it was such an incredible feeling...John and Edward survived against all the odds...

How did you first react?...

Comments

• Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a feeling at that point it might be Lucie ; J & E finishing stone last in the vote would have been a shocker.
  • Options
    skreepersskreepers Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^
    ^
    meh

I knew she would have polled the least when it went to dealock...as did simon.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After I finished jumping and cheering, I burst out laughing...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shouted "YES!" :o hahaa ;) never liked Lucie and knew it was coming ;)
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew it would be Lucie going. She knew herself, she put her head in her hands as soon as Simon took it to the public vote.

It's the same as last week with Lloyd - the fanbase may dip but it doesn't disappear completely.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was happy, still smiling that Jedward are safe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my first reaction was "i wonder what mr blonde will have to say about this?"
  • Options
    cuzacuza Posts: 1,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arse...
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Sheer & utter shock, followed by glee :D
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    After I finished jumping and cheering, I burst out laughing...

Me too - sorry for Lucie but that's the public vote.

Another Jedward performance to look forward to on a cold miserable November night.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon as it went to deadlock I knew she was gone (so did she thats when the tears formed).

I think she expected Cowell to just go with the others.

what baffled me..last night he gave her high praise tonight he wasnt shocked?? so is he just making this up and does that go for his own acts?

the guys sung very well

Ive voted for Luce all the time since the start with Rachel..but deep down my only problem with her she seemed Guarded with the audience.

TBH I hope Louis just goes all out now and gets them the winners of the show Cowell cant keep thinking he knows where and when an Act should leave the show.
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I made a noise like this:

FRITREEEP!

and then I jumped for joy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    When Simon sent it to deadlock I knew it was going to be tense...it felt like an England penalty shoot-out in the World Cup...I could barely look at the screen...and then bam...Lucie's name is called...a wave of euphoria hit me instantly...

I jumped up from my living room chair and punched the air...I danced around the living room without a care in the world...it was such an incredible feeling...John and Edward survived against all the odds...

How did you first react?...

My reaction was to shout "Simon you effing bar steward" at the TV very loud.
  • Options
    lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    My head almost went through the ceiling :p and my mouth was ear to ear :D
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,341
    Forum Member
    Arseholes.
  • Options
    caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I knew it would be Lucie going. She knew herself, she put her head in her hands as soon as Simon took it to the public vote.

It's the same as last week with Lloyd - the fanbase may dip but it doesn't disappear completely.

Yep .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shock, horror, then pleased because I didn't rate Lucie, then more shock, then groans as I realised Jedboys were still around, then delight because Jamie is still there.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Screamed And Shouted Nooooooo And Oh My God More For The Fact That Simon Was That Stupid!!!
  • Options
    joopyjoopy Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erection.

Instant erection.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew Jedward would win deadlock.

I found it amusing. :D
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    YES. Then thought about it for a momnet and said 'oh no" because i thought it was a certainty that the twins would go.......but they didnt so YES:D
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A word to John and Edward supporters (I personally don't care). You do realise, don't you, that you're being totally manipulated by SC? He knows who you are, where you live, and what you do. He knows how to push your buttons, to make you vote and make him lots of money. He knows that John and Edward might win, and he doesn't care either way, because he's making shitloads of money out of YOU. They won't make him much money on a record contract, because you, their supporters, will tire of them as soon as you don't see them every week, but it doesn't matter, because John and Edward are completely dispensible, and SC is very, very rich - at your expense.

Wise up everyone. Don't vote.
  • Options
    InsomniacParadeInsomniacParade Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF7qLzt1aZw

^ Which one of you was this?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joopy wrote: »
    Erection.

Instant erection.

lol :D

I was shocked but kind of expected it at the same time :confused: I'm still happy that Jedward is in but not at the expense of Lucie so I'm abit unsure how to feel.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I laughed and then stopped when I saw she was crying, bless her.

I knew as soon as Simon went to deadlock that Jedward were safe though so I was very happy.