Options

what a coincidence - price gets immunity

very lucky for itv her team " winning" immunity . they are making a fortune from all the calls voting for her to do the trials and they do need to make a profit cos of her higly inflated salary ...... very easy trial to rig :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    very lucky for itv her team " winning" immunity . they are making a fortune from all the calls voting for her to do the trials and they do need to make a profit cos of her higly inflated salary ...... very easy trial to rig :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How were the teams chosen ?

:confused:
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Omah wrote: »

Would that inforamation be from your archives :)
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Pwicey was never going to loose, it was never an option.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    How do you guys think they rigged this then? Because it looks like a rig-proof task to me!
  • Options
    OGBOGB Posts: 9,232
    Forum Member
    :o:o Serious question, to those who say that it was fixed by ITV so that KP would be immune, ermm, how was that task rigged???????? :o:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OGB wrote: »
    :o:o Serious question, to those who say that it was fixed by ITV so that KP would be immune, ermm, how was that task rigged???????? :o:confused:

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that inforamation be from your archives :)

I have already stated that I maintain no file or archive on KP .....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it could have been very easily done... the teams where on either side in their groups ... in order for team price to win ... one of the buttons that the sticks very attached to could have been closed . if u looked at gino the slightest move and his one went off - yet sabrinas didnt . it would not have mattered who was under the closed button -the other side would have made a movement at some point - game over - very clever are itv
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a con, this is a farce, anyone voting for people other than KP is wasting their money.
  • Options
    Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They all drew sticks to discover the two captains and then the captains picked their team members alternatively
  • Options
    MnēmēMnēmē Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it could have been very easily done... the teams where on either side in their groups ... in order for team price to win ... one of the buttons that the sticks very attached to could have been closed . if u looked at gino the slightest move and his one went off - yet sabrinas didnt . it would not have mattered who was under the closed button -the other side would have made a movement at some point - game over - very clever are itv

so your saying ITV rigged just katies ? how did they know which one she was going to be on to rig if they picked teams through short straws / random

• Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So basically if Katie Price is shown in any kind of positive light...it's a fix.

..and if she is part of a team that ever wins a challenge of any kind..it's a fix?

Riiiggghhht.

I'm all for conspiracy theories...but come on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    So basically if Katie Price is shown in any kind of positive light...it's a fix.

..and if she is part of a team that ever wins a challenge of any kind..it's a fix?

Riiiggghhht.

I'm all for conspiracy theories...but come on.

and they say im funny, ROFL:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sabrina won fairly and squarely, granting her and her team immunity from the first vote-off.

Katie was on the same team, so it's hardly a coincidence she has been given immunity also.

That really is what I call making something out of nothing. Quite ridiculous really... :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Do people just never stop with the damn conspiracy theories? If she was on the other team and not immune would you be bitching about it?

One team had to win and it was a 50/50 shot. Why can't people just give it a rest?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammy2 wrote: »
    They all drew sticks to discover the two captains and then the captains picked their team members alternatively

Ah, that, to some extent, explains the composition ..... thanks

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LetMeSign wrote: »
    Do people just never stop with the damn conspiracy theories? If she was on the other team and not immune would you be bitching about it?

One team had to win and it was a 50/50 shot. Why can't people just give it a rest?

because its queen katie, they cant stop talking about her

despite saying theyll switch off

id bet my house there all sat @ home with a bag of popcorn cocktail sticks keeping there eyelids up investigating the slightest wrong finger twitch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mnēmē wrote: »
    so your saying ITV rigged just katies ? how did they know which one she was going to be on to rig if they picked teams through short straws / random

they drew straws to decide the team captains and then the captains picked their teams - no rigging there then.
    we had the orange team and the purple team . lets say one of the buckets was rigged to be less sensitive than the others. all the producers had to do was put the orange team over on that side . the set was divided into 2 and each team took a side . the producers could have very easily done it. price is the cash cow there at the moment they cant loose her first
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mnēmē wrote: »
    despite saying theyll switch off

Up to last night, 1,800,000 of Sunday IAC viewers had decided to stop watching the current series - that's nearly 20% of the audience .....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they drew straws to decide the team captains and then the captains picked their teams - no rigging there then.
    we had the orange team and the purple team . lets say one of the buckets was rigged to be less sensitive than the others. all the producers had to do was put the orange team over on that side . the set was divided into 2 and each team took a side . the producers could have very easily done it. price is the cash cow there at the moment they cant loose her first

the set was divided into 10 stands / 10 contestants

5 orange team
    5 purple team

how do they know which team katie would be picked to be on then which stand for her to stand under if the selecting was not pre determined

i think you are looking to much into it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    The teams were already chosen before the trial began, and I assume they were then told where to stand, so i guess it would be very easy to rig the result. You just have to make sure that someone on katies team stays to the end. Just make sure she is out earlier on to make it look like it isn't fixed!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they picked the teams in camp , then all changed into new camp colours and then went off to the trial site... it probably took a minimium of an hour from picking the teams to actually doing the trial..... so the producers stick the orange flat over on the side with the rigged bucket. if price had of been on the purple team then they just stick the purple flag over on that side . easy

i know people think im being over the top suggesting itv would do anything underhand with a bucket of water ... its not like they have rigged a competition :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calfie wrote: »
    The teams were already chosen before the trial began, and I assume they were then told where to stand, so i guess it would be very easy to rig the result.

very easy - we were saying that they could not afford to loose her this early they need to make money off her . im intriged by these shows ...like the way deward will stay in the x factor cos people will tune into see them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Up to last night, 1,800,000 of Sunday IAC viewers had decided to stop watching the current series - that's nearly 20% of the audience .....

http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36767719&postcount=31
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    OGB wrote: »

It could be rigged quite easily, ie, the contraption Sabrina was under could have been set up not to tip. I have know idea of knowing if this has been rigged, but it doe's seem suspicious. Whilst the public are voting in droves for Price to do every trial, the company is making money, all the more reason to keep her in.