Options

The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    So what's the verdict guys? Do you prefer John or Edward? Or both :p Both for me please :D

It was always Edward, but since I met them I've started liking John a lot more, and now I couldn't choose... So I'll have both please. :p;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello people, I haven't posted on here in ages.

Had a very ill week with no energy alhtough i have been reading the posts.

I have john days and edward days but maybe more edward than john.
  • Options
    FirstBlushFirstBlush Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    So what's the verdict guys? Do you prefer John or Edward? Or both :p Both for me please :D

I usually find it's Edward does it for me;) But that just means it's more exciting when it's a John moment - it's never boring that's for sure :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FirstBlush wrote: »
    Hey everyone :) I'm on a train so can't watch, so I'm relying on you guys to report any twin action:) Because I could def use some right now ;)

i'd like some of that please ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FirstBlush wrote: »
    I usually find it's Edward does it for me;) But that just means it's more exciting when it's a John moment - it's never boring that's for sure :D

lmao! Exactly how I feel!

Very well put :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    john all the way :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    InDee wrote: »
    i'd like some of that please ;)

ahaha :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I looooove this one.
  • Options
    FirstBlushFirstBlush Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    lmao! Exactly how I feel!

Very well put :)

Thank you :) I like to be helpful in a John or Edward decision crisis;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I looooove this one.

that's started off my lip corner licking obsession for today then :eek::p:D they are such rides!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that's started off my lip corner licking obsession for today then :eek::p:D they are such rides!!

Lmao! They are just soo lickable!
    all over! :eek:

:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've come to the conclusion that John and Edward would have had to duet with Madonna on Vogue, or Material Girl (with gender changes) OR done Get The Party Started with Pink.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marlesss wrote: »
    Lmao! They are just soo lickable!
    all over! :eek:

:D:D

they are simple divine. i'd say they are amazing kissers. oh my, yes please. dear santa . . .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are simple divine. i'd say they are amazing kissers. oh my, yes please. dear santa . . .

i know, you can just tell by their lips...........it would be amazing to kiss them :o:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kolakube wrote: »
    I've come to the conclusion that John and Edward would have had to duet with Madonna on Vogue, or Material Girl (with gender changes) OR done Get The Party Started with Pink.

judging though by the guests from tonight, it probably would have been geraldine mc queen :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know, you can just tell by their lips...........it would be amazing to kiss them :o:D:D

i'd step on my mothers head to get to kiss them :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'd step on my mothers head to get to kiss them :p:D

hahahaha! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i still get nervous hearing the music when dermot is giving results. it reminds me of waiting to hear "john and edward" read out as safe :p
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filan_x wrote: »
    It was always Edward, but since I met them I've started liking John a lot more, and now I couldn't choose... So I'll have both please. :p;)

I find Edward adorable, ´pretty´ and sweet - but I´m probably the only John and Edward fan that doesn´t find him attractive:eek:

John IS attractive.

But they´re an irresistible team:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahahaha! :D:D

phew, i know i got the quote wrong so happy you knew what i was talking about :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I find Edward adorable, ´pretty´ and sweet - but I´m probably the only John and Edward fan that doesn´t find him attractive:eek:

John IS attractive.

i feel the same. i don't find edward attractive. he's really pretty and sweet, but no. i find john attractive though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phew, i know i got the quote wrong so happy you knew what i was talking about :D

haha i'd know that quote anywhere :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    judging though by the guests from tonight, it probably would have been geraldine mc queen :eek:

lmao!

I get goosebumps just thinking about that :D
    Sib69 wrote: »
    i still get nervous hearing the music when dermot is giving results. it reminds me of waiting to hear "john and edward" read out as safe :p

Me too! Can you believe Stacey is out! Who the hell is voting for Olly??????????????

John IS attractive.

I just want to wrap up edward and take him home :) I love his sweetness but he has a little cheeky side too and I love that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Oh God. Just spent the whole day wandering around work in a daze! Today is too surreal! Was going over the nights events with a friend earlier and she reminded me of a few things. At one point she was like "I can't tell you apart" and they were saying the usual things about ear and stuff, and I blurted out "John always smiles with his mouth open!!" and he was like "Do I?!". I didn't even remember saying it until she was telling me back. I can't believe that was today!

Oh, and I don't care about that gender thing earlier! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raiven14 wrote: »
    Oh God. Just spent the whole day wandering around work in a daze! Today is too surreal! Was going over the nights events with a friend earlier and she reminded me of a few things. At one point she was like "I can't tell you apart" and they were saying the usual things about ear and stuff, and I blurted out "John always smiles with his mouth open!!" and he was like "Do I?!". I didn't even remember saying it until she was telling me back. I can't believe that was today!

You are officially my hero :D That is priceless!!! Brilliant.
This discussion has been closed.