Options

New Doctor Who Fan (Part Davison)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eowyn W wrote: »
    Just about to watch 'Logopolis' - one day behind in the regeneration rewatch, but hope to be all caught up tonight or tomorrow.

Oh I'm soooooo behind......will try to catch up on the weekend...as I don't think we have anything else other than the regen episodes to watch do we?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,666
    Forum Member
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    Unless you go to the press screening that is!!!;):D

The press screening is official so I'm entitled.
    But I have to admit that I'm sorely disappointed by the lack of response so far. I had hoped that my grand-mother for sale would at least have been of interest to one journalist :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I'm soooooo behind......will try to catch up on the weekend...as I don't think we have anything else other than the regen episodes to watch do we?

No, just the regen episodes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Solamenn wrote: »
    The press screening is official so I'm entitled.
    But I have to admit that I'm sorely disappointed by the lack of response so far. I had hoped that my grand-mother for sale would at least have been of interest to one journalist :D

What??? Not even one offer???? :eek:

:D

It would be official....but then you stil wouldn't be able to come on here and Squee your heart out!!!!:p

No, just the regen episodes.

Cool thanks....
  • Options
    Forum Member

It would be official....but then you stil wouldn't be able to come on here and Squee your heart out!!!!:p

Are you joshing me ? I'd definitely come here and squee my heart out !
    Of course I wouldn't say a word of what happens, though I'd be boiling inside to tell you and would give only some tantalizing comments like "Oooh, if you knew" :D
  • Options
    daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all,

My Art exam went okay, now I've got a day off and just one more exam to go.

It's been a week since the Space Oddity happened over Norway(well Russian Missile failure but still it was cool) and so tonight's 14 Days of Whonnieness will commemorate that.
  • Options
    Eowyn WEowyn W Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    daznov11 wrote: »
    Hello all,

It's been a week since the Space Oddity happened over Norway(well Russian Missile failure but still it was cool) and so tonight's 14 Days of Whonnieness will commemorate that.

Glad it went well - just one more then freedom for the holidays!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad it went well - just one more then freedom for the holidays!

Thanks, I'v actually decided to go in on Monday because if we go in then we get our results so it's better than waiting over Christmas to find out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello all,

Good for you ! I hope you'll enjoy your day off tomorrow. As for me I'm counting the hours before being off (43 hours ;) ) !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the sixth day of Whonnieness my friends gave to me a message from Major Tom and a tribute to the first doctor as well as a look at all the companions as well as all the monster's too after that we look at the story of Regeneration before taking a Tardis down memory lane
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On the sixth day of Whonnieness my friends gave to me a message from Major Tom and a tribute to the first doctor as well as a look at all the companions as well as all the monster's too after that we look at the story of Regeneration before taking a Tardis down memory lane

DW and David Bowie! Two of my favourite things in one vid! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    Good for you ! I hope you'll enjoy your day off tomorrow. As for me I'm counting the hours before being off (43 hours ;) ) !

Just over 41 hours - not that I'm counting or anything.

And in the spirit of giving - as I have the image of Ianto in gold - all Jack wants for Christmas. This is for you Dgem!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xEN3v5Ky8&feature=related

and for some others - slightly old but lots of cheeky grins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMj-teVkPjE&feature=related
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was trying to remain awake to be able to watch Never mind the buzzcocks, but I'm giving up. I am really too tired and I'm not even sure that I'll enjoy it if I'm too tired. So it will be my morning treat with my tea !
    Try not to squee too loud when it's on, guys ;)
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had totally forgettn the Buzzcocks thing was tongiht, thanks for the reminder!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    I had totally forgettn the Buzzcocks thing was tongiht, thanks for the reminder!:)

I hope he hasn't got that grey hair. If I see one more interview with DT and grey hair I may just scream.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lassie wrote: »
    I hope he hasn't got that grey hair. If I see one more interview with DT and grey hair I may just scream.

grey hair is distinguished...;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well, he only had that while filming St Trinian's, so I wouldn't worry about it for tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, he only had that while filming St Trinian's, so I wouldn't worry about it for tonight.

thats what he wants people to think...

*nods sagely*

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

*nods sagely*

;)

True! Maybe he has had grey hair all this time and has been colouring it - perhaps St Trinian's was his natural colour! :D
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    Hi guys :(:(

mixture of :mad: and :( and :cry:

Mr W had his wallet stolen whilst we were in Bluewater tonight..........

just can't understand HOW it was stolen - whether someone picked his pocket or whether he left it on the counter when he was paying cash for something and someone quickly whipped it away....

we were in Waterstone's at the time, and he bought a computer book for his daughter, having taken his wallet from his inside jacket pocket of his coat and paid cash.....
    we then went out to the main Mall (I was driving a mobility scooter) and as we went past a newsagents, I asked him to nip in and get me a bar of choccy, which he did (he took a £1 from his pocket) and as we were just walking along, something in his head made him grab his pocket and he just shouted out "I've lost my wallet.....!"

as I had the scooter, I was able to go really quickly back to the choc shop and to Waterstone's to ask etc but nothing... :(

the people in Water's were really kind and looked around in case it had been chucked by someone after nicking the cash etc....and the newsagents shop was only tiddy and he didn't even use his wallet in that one....

So, between us, we have spent the past hour 'phoning up credit card lost and stolen numbers etc and cancelling cards and loyalty cards etc...

The thing is, this morning, before he left to go out on his own to do the bulk of his Chrissy shopping, I had said to him "you ought to wear your bum bag to keep your wallet in, the thieving b@stards will be out in force this time of year..." he just patted his inside jacket pocket and said "should be ok in here" - :cry:

and when *I* got to the Mall tonight, when I went to get the scooter I had reserved, I DELIBERATELY didn't put my handbag in the basket on the front, but put the strap around my neck and shoulder - been there done that and had my bag stolen before! :mad:

so........not really in the mood to watch Buzzcocks tonight now :( - will save it for tomorrow...

I know that DT, Catherine and Bernard would normally cheer me right up but tonight........pahhhh....

just want to sit here and stab images of thieves with sharp knives :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grey hair is distinguished...;)

...and old!!!

It's pre-recorded though.

*nods sagely*

;)
    True! Maybe he has had grey hair all this time and has been colouring it - perhaps St Trinian's was his natural colour! :D

Holy Mackrel, don't tell me hes doing a Philip Schofield. That's gonna turn the squees into damp squibs. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Squee! Just saw the trailer again on BBC One and I think it was a different one...

Here goes Buzzcocks! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Aw, hugs for Weedle and Mr W - that is an awful thing to happen. :(
    It's pre-recorded though.

There were promo pics out a few weeks ago, so we knew all was well! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mr W had his wallet stolen whilst we were in Bluewater tonight..........

just can't understand HOW it was stolen - whether someone picked his pocket or whether he left it on the counter when he was paying cash for something and someone quickly whipped it away....

we were in Waterstone's at the time, and he bought a computer book for his daughter, having taken his wallet from his inside jacket pocket of his coat and paid cash.....
    we then went out to the main Mall (I was driving a mobility scooter) and as we went past a newsagents, I asked him to nip in and get me a bar of choccy, which he did (he took a £1 from his pocket) and as we were just walking along, something in his head made him grab his pocket and he just shouted out "I've lost my wallet.....!"

as I had the scooter, I was able to go really quickly back to the choc shop and to Waterstone's to ask etc but nothing...

the people in Water's were really kind and looked around in case it had been chucked by someone after nicking the cash etc....and the newsagents shop was only tiddy and he didn't even use his wallet in that one....

So, between us, we have spent the past hour 'phoning up credit card lost and stolen numbers etc and cancelling cards and loyalty cards etc...

The thing is, this morning, before he left to go out on his own to do the bulk of his Chrissy shopping, I had said to him "you ought to wear your bum bag to keep your wallet in, the thieving b@stards will be out in force this time of year..." he just patted his inside jacket pocket and said "should be ok in here" - :cry:

and when *I* got to the Mall tonight, when I went to get the scooter I had reserved, I DELIBERATELY didn't put my handbag in the basket on the front, but put the strap around my neck and shoulder - been there done that and had my bag stolen before! :mad:

so........not really in the mood to watch Buzzcocks tonight now :( - will save it for tomorrow...

I know that DT, Catherine and Bernard would normally cheer me right up but tonight........pahhhh....

just want to sit here and stab images of thieves with sharp knives :mad:

Sorry to hear that Weddle. I had my purse stolen last year and the fuss and kerffuffle afterwards is a pain. I got mine back eventually minus the money but cards were useless after I'd cancelled them all. And of course you can't buy anthing now til you get new ones. They need their hands chopping off the thieving bast'rds.

Hope you didn't run anyone over in your scooter on the way back to the shop.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guest apperence from the ood is made from awesome!:D
This discussion has been closed.