Options

The Emmerdale Discussion (Spoilers) (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you snowed in SULLA :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    According to today's Sun, Maniel makes his exit in one of three ways. He either
    gets killed in a hit-and-run, leaves the village with Faye or does a moonlight flit.

My money's on the first option.
    None of the three for me. :cool: Something more ahem.... satisfactory!
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missa wrote: »
    None of the three for me. :cool: Something more ahem.... satisfactory!

How about....
    ....after snuggling up to Faye he takes an unexpected allergic reaction to Faye's new hair colourant.... :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    Are you snowed in SULLA :confused:

Not at all. We had a small amount of snow but it's insignifant. Are you:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about....
    ....after snuggling up to Faye he takes an unexpected allergic reaction to Faye's new hair colourant.... :D
    Nah.... if that were so, he would've been gone by now - there has been too much cringeworthy snuggling all over the place recently. :(

But that would have been fitting for both of them though.:cool:
  • Options
    Bishop GeorgeBishop George Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone, we had our office party on Tuesday and I have somehow lost two whole days. :confused::confused:
    I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas eve and will have a great Christmas day tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bishop George! Just the man. I too have been to an office party and have an ecclesia..eccles.. question about religion for you but I've forgotten it.

I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but I used to be quite scared of you, now I think you're a good honest man who let's the likes of Ashley take advantage of your kindness.

Merry Christmas one and all. "hic" "hic"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you have a question about eccles cakes? I can't stand the things. :)

I really don't understand where this "Evil Bishop George" tag comes from, I am a big cuddly teddy bear! :p
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone, we had our office party on Tuesday and I have somehow lost two whole days. :confused::confused:
    I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas eve and will have a great Christmas day tomorrow. :)

You've lost two days after after an office party! :eek: You Bishop types certainly know how to enjoy yourselves! ;):D Now you haven't done anything incriminating have you your Bishopness? No compromising pictures to be blackmailed with later on? And I hope you left a certain Miss Birch and her permanently resident hat alone :eek::D

A big MERRY CHRISTMAS to yourself and all other readers of this forum. I shall be partaking of a few alcoholic beverages tonight and hope I don't end up losing two days or I'll miss Christmas! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Not at all. We had a small amount of snow but it's insignifant. Are you:confused:

We had a significant amount of snow yesterday :(
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    We had a significant amount of snow yesterday :(

In the north of the Dark Region we must have been on the edge of the band of snow:)
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had a drink and am watching THAT London soap.;):o

I won't have enough booze to see me through to Saturday.:( At least ASDA is open 24 hours.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »

Shame on you - you didn't offer everyone a drink:p
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I said I was running short. Will Tesco deliver an online order tomorrow?:confused::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    24,000 posts, Should one congratulate you, or pray for you?
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

I won't have enough booze to see me through to Saturday.:( At least ASDA is open 24 hours.:)

my asda is shut for christmas now :(i hope i have enough booze in
    I said I was running short. Will Tesco deliver an online order tomorrow?:confused::(

i doubt it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    May everyone have a splendid day, have lots to eat, a reasonable, sensible amount to drink, and hopefully find time to have a quiet moment of contemplation on what Christmas is really about, even if you cannot make it to a place of worship.

Now I have to quickly visit some spinsters in my diocese to see they are all right, I hope a few of them just offer me tea instead of sherry, or my Christmas message on Hotten FM will have to be the pre-recorded back up copy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas to you all.I will not be visiting a church today, or in fact in the forseeable future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas All, to those I know, those I don't know and JD :)

How's Bearwood looking today David :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    Pickeh

Bearwood is fine, are you nearby? and where is Sulla.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    david1955 wrote: »
    Pickeh

Bearwood is fine, are you nearby? and where is Sulla.

SULLA is in t'Black Countreh, and I reside about ten minutes from Bournville.....mmh, yummy :D:D
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Natasha ties him up and chokes him with his wig:eek:

Sorry, but gotta laugh :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow ED fans, I'm yet to catch up with last night's episode but I'm looking forward to seeing the new families on Christmas Day :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's new interview with GB out today talking about what's coming up in 2010 for some of the characters.
  • Options
    Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    There's new interview with GB out today talking about what's coming up in 2010 for some of the characters.

for what website/publication?
This discussion has been closed.