Options

Hannah Waterman Had Been Cheating

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewwww why is anyone prepared to get that close!?
  • Options
    susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she has. Like father, like daughter. She is a Waterman afterall.

Can't wait for her to pile on all the weight and fall flat on her face.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nats_x wrote: »

I know she is a real **** ash Lil:eek:
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    susan24 wrote: »
    Of course she has. Like father, like daughter. She is a Waterman afterall.

Can't wait for her to pile on all the weight and fall flat on her face.

yep - it's in the genes.

I really feel for her husband, he really seems like a decent fella, I hope he meets someone worthy eventually.

She came across appallingly on Celebrity Come Dine With Me.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Nats_x wrote: »

I don't understand :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There goes her DVD sales.....mind you would have ended up in a bargain bin anyway :D
  • Options
    daycitydaycity Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I know it's only from his side of the story but after reading that, what a cold, heartless bitch.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont like her... but we dont know what caused her to lose interest in him?? Shes been v quiet so far and has said she didnt leave him because of the diet, so why?

Ricky seems like a nice bloke, and I hope he can find happiness elsewhere in time....
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Just another fat girl who thinks she is too good for her husband now the fat has gone..
    I hope one year from now she is fat again and he has a real cracker on his arm..that would be poetic justice !
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i'll link to this post i made in the other thread :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=37752992&postcount=212
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Well i'll link to this post i made in the other thread :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=37752992&postcount=212

perhaps that was just the frustration of him not getting it at home.....

"I can't remember the last time we had sex," says Ricky. "It was probably about four months ago.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/668840/Ricky-Groves-and-Hannah-Waterman-The-truth-behind-split.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THe sunday Mirror reports that hannah was bored with him....

Now we have to take tabloids with a pinch of salt, but...

I think they were also struggling to start a family...she had tests, he refused to do them from what i can gather...

Nevertheless she still comes out as a total shit!
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,993
    Forum Member
    is it sad that interview made me cry? :cry:

i cant believe her.

im actually gutted i have to put up with her in calendar girls. i really hope shes sick that day otherwise i will give her a dirty look at the stage door :mad:
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    THe sunday Mirror reports that hannah was bored with him....

Now we have to take tabloids with a pinch of salt, but...

I think they were also struggling to start a family...she had tests, he refused to do them from what i can gather...

Nevertheless she still comes out as a total shit![/QUOTE]

i think she has been a total bitch tbh, can't stand the woman and hope a few years down the line when she puts all that weight back on that she regrets what she has done..
    I know people fall in and out of love for various reasons but the scenario here stinks of her thinking she is now too good for him and "could do better"...i don't think so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone see a Peter Andre type scenario here?

I think her new "career" will suffer immeasurably here....

Ialso think we will get her version of things in the next few days which will probably paint him in a less flattering way.

From his comments it seems he did adopt a head in the sand approach to their problems. Nevertheless she has been a BITCH to him!
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky came across as a class act there. Very open and frank about his feelings.

I do have some sympathy for Hannah though. Think the girl has some issues.
  • Options
    CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like the woman is mentally ill to me.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why couldn't she have been honest with him? Waiting until Christmas Day and New Year's Eve to drop bombshells like that? :mad: OK, people split up for all sorts of reasons but in my honest opinion, she could have handled it A LOT better. Christmas Day and 10pm NYE, I ask you! Nice behaviour Hannah, I hope you're very proud of yourself. I don't care how busy their schedules are she should have found the time before this to have a proper talk and tell him the truth.

And for her to go on Loose Women and say that her weight loss had nothing to do with their split? Does she think that we are stupid? That we're going to believe that crap? He was good enough when she was a porker but now she thinks she's Miss World she is of the opinion that she can do better. How sad. One day she might realise what she had.

I feel that Ricky has been forced into a corner this week by Hannah's insensitivity being pictured laughing her head off, holding hands with another man and playing things down on LW and understandably wants to get his side of the story out there. I don't blame him one bit for that but I reckon that we'll now see a comeback from Hannah in a women's mag or a tabloid giving her version and looking for sympathy. After all, Ricky's story might affect the sale of her DVD's and she might lose money! :rolleyes:

Can I also add that one of the worst things I've heard in this whole story is her refusing to do a Good Luck message for him on Strictly because she wasn't going to get paid for it? It's for her husband FGS, he shouldn't have wanted paid and should have been happy to do it for free! :mad: What an absolute bitch :mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've just heard HIS side of the story!!!

As Dr Phil always says - no matter how thin a pancake is, it always has two sides.

No doubt we will be hearing her side of the break-up any minute now, and then we can judge for ourselves.

I am not making any judgements at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wish them both all the best during this painful time however, 6 months down the line it will be very intersting to see what her weight is.

after all nat cassidy did the same & once the incentive & knock on the door has gone she pilled on the weight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peacellily wrote: »
    i wish them both all the best during this painful time however, 6 months down the line it will be very intersting to see what her weight is.

after all nat cassidy did the same & once the incentive & knock on the door has gone she pilled on the weight

If there's a public backlash against her because of what her husband has said, she might start comfort eating. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is really, really sad. If it's true and she refused to do a piece for SCD because she wouldn't get paid then... wow. He is/was her husband, the least she could've done for him was a tiny 20 second thing wishing him good luck. What a heartless bitch.

My heart goes out to the guy if the interview is entirely true. No one should go through something like that. Hopefully in a few years time he'll realise that her leaving him was one of the best things that's happened to him. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
  • Options
    MuteBananaMuteBanana Posts: 3,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he's a Michelin star chef and he's learning to dance. All he needs is to learn an instrument and he'll have the women queueing up.

It really does sound like an EastEnders Christmas day storyline. Whether we'll find out if he's to blame in any of this is here nor there in my opinion, you should end a relationship before starting a new one, especially if you're married. It's common decency.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its very sad. Poor Ricky! I hope he gets over her and finds someone who has a kind heart. I bet she puts the weight back on too!
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peacellily wrote: »

I like NC but she is finding out that move wasnt a very good idea