Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - EE Christian & Syed (Part 6)

Comments

• Options
    Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    i just want syed and christian at it like rabbits again...amira can become the squares resident bike i dont care, just let our boys be together :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like the sound of Amira kissing this Danny geezer - it confirms loud and clear for the doubters that a)there is no physical/sexual connection between her and Syed, AND b)that Amira now knows that.

It means we'll see their marriage struggling right from the start, rather than it going apparently (and boringly) ok for a few months. I'm wondering how long it will be until Syed has to tell her the truth.
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually saw those spoilers as not too bad....mainly cos I wanted to see Jealous!Syed again (over Christian of course, lets be serious!) and cos the spoilers say that it is the relationship with 'L' is over soon so the amount of brain bleach required will be minimal.

re amira, yeah I reckon it is a brief mistake thing after Syed has been mean to her - and actually that could easily make Syed even keener to try to keep their marriage going as what would be the point of all of the heartbreak of the wedding only to split up soon after so he would be 'right, I need to bludgeon myself even more :cry: and if we have kids then everything will be okay'. Cos that always works....right?:rolleyes:(

(not sure if any of this post makes sense.....too tired to re-read).

Oh and Saz, fabulous chapters!
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted because I felt like it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    luckylila wrote: »
    I quite like the sound of Amira kissing this Danny geezer - it confirms loud and clear for the doubters that a)there is no physical/sexual connection between her and Syed, AND b)that Amira now knows that.

It means we'll see their marriage struggling right from the start, rather than it going apparently (and boringly) ok for a few months. I'm wondering how long it will be until Syed has to tell her the truth.

Totally agree!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    who me? wrote: »
    Well he also told us J was the blackmailer. And he said this about Marc leaving and then backpeddled totally. Also that People article pretty much dismissed it too.
    He's never liked Syed/Marc and doesn't waste an opportunity to say so.:rolleyes:

I know its not the most sublime spoiler/idea, and i know LB hates him/has been mistaken, not that i could care less, but its a terrible outcome we have to consider

Its awful to think amira will outlive syed...but i'd rather know beforehand if it did happen...its b*llshit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member
    OK, thought about it and we don't know any context of these spoilers.

I think when we get the proper spoilers and see it, Syed will be treating Amira coldly, enough for her to feel upset and kiss Danny, in a context that isnt her being a bitch, slutty and carless. She will most likely be driven to it by the honeymoon and after, and feel vry guilty afterwards....:mad:

This will make Syed feel like its HIS fault as he treated her badly....I'm just guessing but god...i just hate it:mad::(:cry:cry::cry:

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN!!! christian dumps the leyton loser because he's not over syed. this brings him back to syed. syed is so crap with amira that she kisses another bloke. syed loses his mind a bit, all due to the fact that amira is rubbish and he bloody loves christian. better???
  • Options
    ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    who me? wrote: »
    Well he also told us J was the blackmailer. And he said this about Marc leaving and then backpeddled totally. Also that People article pretty much dismissed it too.
    He's never liked Syed/Marc and doesn't waste an opportunity to say so.:rolleyes:

Since you mentioned me, I'll reply. You're wrong. I never said anyone was the blackmailer.

Someone on here said that Lucy was, but was not doing it to be vicious, I said to this "We have a logical thinker" I also said in another thread as good as the fact it was Lucy.

James, was something someone else said and I as messing about with them, read the posts properly.

As for leaving, I said RUMOURED, it's not really that hard a word to understand.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »
    I seem to curse every soap couple I like *sorry* so its bound to happen. I knew I should never have praised D.S for this storyline so soon. He is going to wreck it. She'll stay and get together with the second rate Syed and Christian will stay, after getting together properly with good old Leyton :rolleyes: and Syed will leave alone - no family, no lover.
    Not necessarily. This is EE, if Ronnie/Roxy/Jack and Bradley/Max/Stacey (to name just two examples) can all stay in Walford on relatively good terms, there's no reason why Christian, Syed and Amira can't do the same once it all comes out and our boys are together properly. They'll probably all end up best of friends, with Amira organising their Civil Partnership:p
    Well, clinging to Santer's 'not even halfway done' again, I think they must already have planned this one out (I think that with 'messages' that get sent out with controversial storylines in mind, they must have always had some idea of how it'd end). And the writers will be no different, so I don't think Kirkwood would do any huge u-turns on a story that's run for so long and will probably be nearer to finishing by the time he takes over.

I'd also like for lots of people to send questions to TM, if there's a huge demand they can't refuse! I need ideas though, I've no clue what to ask.
    Yeah, that's a good point. I imagine the basic sl has been set out from start to finish. I guess it just depends how much BK wants to, or is able to, change it:confused:

I was thinking of emailing TM and just saying how brilliant this sl has been and asking how long it will go on for and if the boys will get together in the end. I doubt they'll answer that last bit, but it's worth a try:)

Thanks for posting the email address again Who Me? I had about 50 pages to catch up on, so I only read the last two:o

Are we supposed to email on Thursday, or can we do it beforehand?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN!!! christian dumps the leyton loser because he's not over syed. this brings him back to syed. syed is so crap with amira that she kisses another bloke. syed loses his mind a bit, all due to the fact that amira is rubbish and he bloody loves christian. better???

I love all the chryed stuff.....I knew theyd be back together, blimey and we thought it'd be months!

But I just detest Amira being built up in any way....:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Not necessarily. This is EE, if Ronnie/Roxy/Jack and Bradley/Max/Stacey (to name just two examples) can all stay in Walford on relatively good terms, there's no reason why Christian, Syed and Amira can't do the same once it all comes out and our boys are together properly. They'll probably all end up best of friends, with Amira organising their Civil Partnership:p

Yeah, that's a good point. I imagine the basic sl has been set out from start to finish. I guess it just depends how much BK wants to, or is able to, change it:confused:

I was thinking of emailing TM and just saying how brilliant this sl has been and asking how long it will go on for and if the boys will get together in the end. I doubt they'll answer that last bit, but it's worth a try:)

Thanks for posting the email address again Who Me? I had about 50 pages to catch up on, so I only read the last two:o

Are we supposed to email on Thursday, or can we do it beforehand?

I thought I might ask when will they get together for good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ListedBuzz wrote: »
    Since you mentioned me, I'll reply. You're wrong. I never said anyone was the blackmailer.

Someone on here said that Lucy was, but was not doing it to be vicious, I said to this "We have a logical thinker" I also said in another thread as good as the fact it was Lucy.

James, was something someone else said and I as messing about with them, read the posts properly.

As for leaving, I said RUMOURED, it's not really that hard a word to understand.

Christ calm down

so its just rumoured. Still bad :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christ calm down

so its just rumoured. Still bad :(

Only because it's the likely ending for the storyline, but that was under Diederick's reign, not the new ones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ardchoile wrote: »
    I thought I might ask when will they get together for good!

when hell freezes over most likeyl

I hate amira now. I hate her so much. I'm sure she'll regret kissing Danny and feel guilty about it, not just her being a bitch as it intially sounds...but i hate her:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only because it's the likely ending for the storyline, but that was under Diederick's reign, not the new ones.

But does Kirkwood do whatever he wants now? Santer said the storylines not even half done yet, what would this mean if hes now leaving?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But does Kirkwood do whatever he wants now? Santer said the storylines not even half done yet, what would this mean if hes now leaving?

He has no power over what happens yet, but he will have influence, and as the storyline most likely wont end on Diederick's reign (after February), he will have control over it after with small input from Diederick.
  • Options
    Siena VSSiena VS Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad that some of you has found some positive notes on the new spoilers, unfortunately I'm not there yet. The more I read them the more I hate them :(

I don't mind Leyton because we know perfectly well that Christian loves Syed and this guy is not a threat for Chryed at all. What I dislike is that Christian will dump him so soon and I fear this will mean he'll start chasing after Syed all over again. People were so harsh to him when he was trying to convince Syed to break up with his fiancé, could you imagine what will they say now if he tries to interfere with his marriage? :rolleyes:

I know that in the end they will find their way back to each other because they love each other so much and they belong together but right now I want to see Syed try to make his marriage work (and fail in the end :D) and Christian let Syed live with the choices he made. I would really hate another repetion of Act 1 all over again with Christian stalkering Syed and trying to persuade him to leave Amira while Syed keeps rejecting him :(
    If "Christian and Leyton break up causes problems for Syed" means that Syed will be afraid that Christian will expose their past affair and afraid to lose Amira as conseguence of that, this is exactly what I DON'T want to see :mad:

I don't like the fact that Amira kiss someone else. So far she has been portrayed like the devout girlfriend and if she will be tempted to kiss another man so soon after her wedding, this for me could only means that she'll feel neglectted and not loved by her husband and that she will be the poor victim again :rolleyes:
    This event probably will only be used to bring up Syed feelings for her. Plus we know from Marc interview that sooner or later Syed and Amira will consume the marriage and try to have a baby, so this is only a temporary crisis which will be overcomed pretty soon :cry:

I'm so tired to see people saying that Christian is a stalker and has tried to force Syed to reciprocate his feelings and that Syed deep down loves Amira. The new spoilers will give them new ammunitions and reasons for their arguments and this is particularly annoying for me cause the two things I loved most in the W double episodes were: Syed finally confessing the truth to his mother (that he's gay and in love with Christian) and Christian finally realizing that even if you love someone you can't always prevent them to make big mistakes thus accepting Syed decision.

This spoiler make me fear that what we got with the wedding will be blown away and we'll be back again to square one :(

I'm really sorry for the rant guys :o but being a Chryedians some days is really hard :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've got more spoilers from that wonderful poster....

Syed ends up sleeping on the sofa for some reasong, and Zainab suggests he go to the Doctors to help stop his wrigilling but he yells at her that she knows damn well what the problem is (Christian is still on his mind). So when Christian reveals him and Leyton has ended (who is Leyton, even i don't read everything lol) Syed is bit worried.

Sofa...YES! :D:D:eek:
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Siena VS wrote: »
    I'm glad that some of you has found some positive notes on the new spoilers, unfortunately I'm not there yet. The more I read them the more I hate them :(

Same. I don't see anything positive here. Especially as the OP was so vague on the Leyton/Christian thing and how it relates to Syed. Plus I don't like all these randoms getting involved.
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duplicate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MORE : There is a pic on the pic site for journos of Christian and Syed in MasalaQueen when Christian tells him. and yes its all the FIRST WEEK OF FEB

YAY!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member

Syed ends up sleeping on the sofa for some reasong, and Zainab suggests he go to the Doctors to help stop his wrigilling but he yells at her that she knows damn well what the problem is (Christian is still on his mind). So when Christian reveals him and Leyton has ended (who is Leyton, even i don't read everything lol) Syed is bit worried.

All seems very quick, but I suppose it's good they're not straying too far from Christian... yay sofa and him telling Zainab!

It's also nice that Christian and Syed must still be in close contact, for him to know about him being with Leyton in the first place before ending it.
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I remember your logical thinking comment.
    At the time you led us to believe it was J which led us to believe you knew stuff, oh but it was messing about! OK when I get things wrong that's what I'm doing too!:D

When you said rumoured (and I think you said it twice and someone quoted you too) naturally because people think you know things you worried a lot of people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MORE : There is a pic on the pic site for journos of Christian and Syed in MasalaQueen when Christian tells him. and yes its all the FIRST WEEK OF FEB

YAY!

Double yay! In the same room at the same time - and MQ of all places!!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member

is that truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeee??????? that's so perfect it's like you made it up.
This discussion has been closed.