Options

I'm really getting fed up of 'Saint' Pete!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it to much to ask that people can stop vilifying people by calling them saints? what is that? something that once was a good thing is now a term to slag them off? Yes we all have our difference of opinion that's what the forums are all about... to me it's getting a bit wearing - what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    delectabledelectable Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saint Amber to the rescue! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its just an expression to show how fake their act of apparent perfectness is being perceived.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sady it's not.It's an expression, all over these threads people use the word 'saint' particularly as if it's a bad thing to be?? why is that? there are plenty of offensive and acceptable terms that people could use to describe what people are doing and what they are? I think of people celebs etc in terms of good guys and bad guys, I can categorise each to their own slots. I don't need to
    use sly innuendo to suggest someone is not what they seem - just say it !:) rant over! I hope Peter tomorrow in the notw mag is just publicising his valentines day album:)
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I detest all the cheap name-calling.:rolleyes:

People all have names and I don't know why they cannot be used.
    Saint Pete, Krusty and Lurch all come straight from the primary school playground.:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Saint Pete, Krusty and Lurch all come straight from the primary school playground.:yawn:

I agree with you dolly we're takling about Peter, Katie and Alex, I don't have a problem with their names nor will I use any to call them out :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To those folk who think that namecalling is cool, smart and ever so funny.............it isn't.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more.

Well hopefully you will desist from namecalling from now on.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well hopefully you will desist from namecalling from now on.:)

It's those sly asides dolly if you want to call people out for what they say -why dont you specify what it it is? I've got no problem with that. That was the whole point of my thread was that people were refering to Peter as a saint, as if being as saint was a bad thing when really they need to deal with their issues with each other:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    what about his ex the she-devil?:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »

If you mean Katie then yes very tiresome but that sums up this whole saga lol:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worpler wrote: »

She's now officially the most hated woman in the UK, I believe.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    It's those sly asides dolly if you want to call people out for what they say -why dont you specify what it it is? I've got no problem with that. That was the whole point of my thread was that people were refering to Peter as a saint, as if being as saint was a bad thing when really they need to deal with their issues with each other:)

Well said Amber :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isn't calling Pete's supporters shallow and sheep name-calling?
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Pete when he left Jordan. Thought he'd finally seen sense and that he was quite brave and dignified about the whole thing. Now he's as bad as her. They're both (well ALL including Alex) attention seeking media **** and I'm sick to the back teeth of them.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member

Yes it is rather petty and pointless.

But for the record, I'm fed up of Saint Pete too. :D I wish he'd take time out from whoring.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Is it ok to refer to KP as the ex-Mrs Andre or Alex Reid's girlfriend? That's hardly name calling :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes it is rather petty and pointless.

But for the record, I'm fed up of Saint Pete too. :D I wish he'd take time out from whoring.

I guess he will when she does! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    I guess he will when she does! :D

Just cos she does, doesn't make it right for him to do it.;)
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    My wish is that Jordan and anything remotely connected with increasing her profile would just vanish into thin air.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member

No but you only want to talk about what he does, not her for some reason;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

No it doesnt, but then when he does say something, it's not a p*ss take - unlike her - we have a whole year of her rubbish to look forward to - engagement, wedding, baby, split up, cross dressing, miscarriage, cancer of the ear lobe, Alex wearing a wedding dress, so on and so forth, I am sure you get the picture ;)
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    LOL. Pete cant even have a thread of his own without KP being mentioned.

Poor sod will forever be seen as her ex.
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    As far as I can remember, it was never Peter's supporters who tagged him as a 'Saint' - his detractors are the people who coined that one. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    LOL. Pete cant even have a thread of his own without KP being mentioned.

Poor sod will forever be seen as her ex.

I don't think he will be, but they are of course forced to be connected forever because of their children and, according to Alex, the not yet sorted custody arrangements.
    However, Alex wll take some of the pressure off Pete as he appears to be about to embark on a marriage of monetary convenience - as it seems Katie is set on selling their relationship to the highest bidder.